Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 466. (Read 635434 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
did the leafcoin dev's seriously fuck us over?

no we did not...  and to prove my point.. check my user account on the official pool.

mercuriusgids is my username.

i hardly did get anything.

we had cloudflare issues... the ddos protection was failing on us.. i dont know why

but i promise you that i would never risk anything to damage my reputation.

i did only do the coin software.

and as far as my judgement goes... the software is just fine.
you were one of the peeps mining there, how could you and i could not?

cloudflare is like an reverse proxy that sits before the official server...

when we tested the pool, we used regular ips ( and not the cloudflare ips )... my miner was still sitting on the original ip.

not on the cloudflare ip ( i never changed it ).

hope that answers your question.
Activity: 224
So WTF is the correct port for the official pool?!? 3333 or 2096???  Angry
Activity: 140
dope.internetarena.it

REGISTER NOW, CHANCE TO WIN 0% FEE FOR LIFE!

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH --- PPLNS server 0.5% fee for 12 hours - later 1%!

First 5 block finders will get 0% Dope fee for life!

Server: stratum+tcp://dope.internetarena.it:3333

Payout: PPLNS 0.5% Fee only

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

Everything is working fine, join us!

i can't modify my payment address and the confermation mail doesn't work,please fix it.
Im having the same problem
Activity: 525
Merit: 510

no we did not...  and to prove my point.. check my user account on the official pool.

we had cloudflare issues... the ddos protection was failing on us.. i dont know why

Oh please, get lost. You're from the LeafCoin dev team? Then we both know what happened. Just saying I hoped for less greed, whatever everything is working now.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
How about dedicated pool?
Ready or not?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
This is the biggest most blatant scammed coin launch yet. The official pool has 2 miners with 28MH for the first 30 minutes while nobody else can login. Then the port numbers get changed after 30 mins WTF is this all about!!!! I cant believe I've just witnessed this Shocked
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

you were one of the peeps mining there, how could you and i could not?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
official pool works fine now

would like an explanation on those early mined blocks in the official pool, because i got zip while connecting.

i would like answers too! waited all night for this shit and could not connect

have been mining on dogemoon but we's po with our 3 blocks lol. better than official with the punks getting all the blocks at first!

nevermind. pool not responding Sad

back to PKR coin! atleast that one has a purpose and i dont even smoke
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin

this is true ^^
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
+1

No they did not

There was a port issue caused by cloudflare at launch on the development pool. There will be a full report on the issue and any benefits caused by this tech glitch will be fairly addressed.

This is a fair launch folks, please let's get back to business. I promise everything will be fine once the dust settles.

And to clarify I had the same ports as the community and experienced the same connection issue to my pool.
Activity: 26
more like 1k  Angry
Activity: 126
I'm finally able to connect to my pool folks, you may have the same results. Feel free to check when you like.

Dopey, I'm connected and mining on your pool, but on port 3333 not 2096 like the Getting Started page says.  I think that page needs to have it's port updated?
Activity: 40
WHATS WITH THE BLOCKS THAT SHOWED AND THAN GONE?!?!?!??!?!

damn nice
mcg
Activity: 196

Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Not directly, because the coin was minable from the very beginning. Just not from the main pool.. Because those greedy assholes from LeafCoin had to change the port so nobody could mine from there. I don't have any evidence, but that's how I would have done it with greedy intentions.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
No they did not
so who was it mining on your official pool while even you could not? You said they were "trying" to fix it but thats not what it looked like to me. like 40mh/s thrown at your pool instantly while the rest of us couldn't connect.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Thank you Dopey for the constant updates, appreciate it.

And a big FUCK YOU to the LeafCoin dev team by purposely changing the port of the main pool, so you greedy faggots could mine with around 20MH/s on extremely low difficulty. Seeing only 3 people mine at the main pool makes enough sense to me.

Lowballing pieces of shaite, way to go! Guess it's nearly impossible to trust one another these days..
+1  nothing more to add
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I jumped over to chaospool and my share reject rate dropped in half, plus they have no fees.
Activity: 41
official pool works fine now

would like an explanation on those early mined blocks in the official pool, because i got zip while connecting.

You want an explanation? I will quote myself..

Quote from: LucD
Thank you Dopey for the constant updates, appreciate it.

And a big FUCK YOU to the LeafCoin dev team by purposely changing the port of the main pool, so you greedy faggots could mine with around 20MH/s on extremely low difficulty. Seeing only 3 people mine at the main pool makes enough sense to me.

Lowballing pieces of shaite, way to go! Guess it's nearly impossible to trust one another these days..
I read that ,...still waiting for an answer from dopey

getting ready for dope 3.0 Smiley

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
No they did not

There was a port issue caused by cloudflare at launch on the development pool. There will be a full report on the issue and any benefits caused by this tech glitch will be fairly addressed.

This is a fair launch folks, please let's get back to business. I promise everything will be fine once the dust settles.
Jump to: