Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅ DOTHEREUM⭐️ - The smart-contract parachain✅ ⭐️ - page 2. (Read 878 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Personally, I only use MyEtherWallet, will it do? I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity.

All popular wallets such as MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, etc.
Activity: 52

Quite a normal situation, but I would like to get off the list of favorites:)
Information on account of the bounty is not present, then it is closed.

But sorry, bounty the program is quite popular advertising tool that cannot be underestimated.

How can I participate in the distribution of free $XTH? Cry
You can get $XTH for free at a ratio of 1:1 if you hold ETH in a personal wallet. After a network snapshot on July 7, 2019, $XTH will be distributed automatically.
The important thing is that your ether must be stored in a personal wallet and not on an exchange.
Personally, I only use MyEtherWallet, will it do? I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity.
Activity: 66

You can get $XTH for free at a ratio of 1:1 if you hold ETH in a personal wallet. After a network snapshot on July 7, 2019, $XTH will be distributed automatically.
The important thing is that your ether must be stored in a personal wallet and not on an exchange.
Activity: 7

Anyone can take part, there are no restrictions that pleases the eye.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
 Is Dothereum a competitor to Polkadot?
Competition is the engine to perfection.
Activity: 84

Information on account of the bounty is not present, then it is closed.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
What about the bounty of the company or airdrop? I would like to get as many bonuses as possible.
The road map has information about the bounty, but whether it is open to all, I did not understand.
I have often met projects that conduct a private bounty company, to improve efficiency.
Activity: 36
What about the bounty of the company or airdrop? I would like to get as many bonuses as possible.
The road map has information about the bounty, but whether it is open to all, I did not understand.
I have often met projects that conduct a private bounty company, to improve efficiency.
Activity: 45
Activity: 44
Activity: 58
I would like to follow the news of the project, tell me, do they have an official Twitter or telegram channel?
I have been watching the news via their Twitter, it is very convenient. https://twitter.com/DothereumXTH

Okay, thank you so much for your help. Kiss Kiss
Activity: 53
I would like to follow the news of the project, tell me, do they have an official Twitter or telegram channel?
I have been watching the news via their Twitter, it is very convenient. https://twitter.com/DothereumXTH
Activity: 58
Activity: 103

And how will the demand for the coin rise, is there a plan of action? We need strong marketing.
There are many ways to increase the demand for the coin, but this is the main task of the developers.

The higher the price of $XTH the better for everyone, both for developers and for ordinary users who own $XTH.
Activity: 55

And how will the demand for the coin rise, is there a plan of action? We need strong marketing.
There are many ways to increase the demand for the coin, but this is the main task of the developers.
Will you have your own environment for running smart contracts?

I like these conditions, tell me, and what is the preliminary price of 1 $XTH?
Good question.  Grin Grin Grin Grin You must understand that the price of a coin will be influenced by the demand for it.

Good question.  Grin Grin Grin Grin You must understand that the price of a coin will be influenced by the demand for it.
Activity: 66

Pages:
Jump to: