Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dove Wallet - Daily bonus, Multi N:N order book - page 17. (Read 4869 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 0
No one else has really commented on this yet, so I'll go: your idea of the daily bonus is interesting and gives a reason to not believe that it's an obvious ponzi, but regardless of the enticements you may have, I'll always be skeptical of an exchange with such terribly low volume. It makes me wonder where you're racking up the current 30% yearly bonus per wallet if the trading fees from which you obtain the daily bonus is at a bare minimum.

First off, thank you for sharing your thoughts and here is the answer.

Low trading volume happens because we don't have many users yet. Cry
And fee amounts are predictable since each currency's trade volumes are publicly open already (You can see volumes on https://dovewallet.com/trade/spot/eth-btc )

The only thing that is not open to the public is user balances, but you can calculate from bonus rate.
If all fees are distributed then here's easy calculation formula.

(bonus rate) = (fee from trading) / (user balance)
(bonus rate) = ((trading volume) * 0.001) / (user balance)

We are distributing some portion of bonus from trading fee currently, not from our own pocket.
If you think the bonus rate is pretty higher than what you expected, maybe it means that user balances are lower than you expected.
There is no trick, hidden fee, or complex derivatives.
Today, we announce that we added GameCredits(GAME).

Gamecredits(GAME)aims to be a universal currency for 2.6 billion gamers world to empower both large and small game developers in order to further propel the 100 billion dollar gaming industry and to accelerate the wide adoption of decentralized cryptocurrencies as a better alternative to government-issued fiats.

For the better gaming ecosystem, here is the key concept of GameCredits.
-cross-platform(e.g., 'Blockchain technology and decentralized ledgers enable a universal payment method for gamers that supports transactions across multiple platforms.')
-better condition for video game developers & publishers
-protect personal data(e.g.,'Blockchain technology gives control back to the user.')

About GameCredits : https://gamecredits.com
Trade or deposit      : https://dovewallet.com

Super happy!    Grin
Hello!

We added Feathercoin(FTC).
Fethercoin(FTC)was forked from Litecoin to make a faster, more secure, and stable version of Bitcoin. You can check it on Dove Wallet, right away.

About Feathercoin : https://feathercoin.com
Trade or deposit : https://dovewallet.com

Super happy!   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
No one else has really commented on this yet, so I'll go: your idea of the daily bonus is interesting and gives a reason to not believe that it's an obvious ponzi, but regardless of the enticements you may have, I'll always be skeptical of an exchange with such terribly low volume. It makes me wonder where you're racking up the current 30% yearly bonus per wallet if the trading fees from which you obtain the daily bonus is at a bare minimum.
Good morning all!

Have you heard about Ethersocial(ESN)?
Ethersocial(ESN) is a currency which focuses on a rewards system for online forums and games especially. We just added it!
Drop by Dove Wallet and enjoy it~

About Ethersocial : https://ethersocial.org
Trade or deposit   : https://dovewallet.com

Super happy!  Cheesy
Here is good news for all of us! We added Expanse(EXP).

Expanse is an open blockchain platform forked from Ethereum that lets anyone build and use decenteralized applications that run on blockchain technology. No one controls or owns Expanse like Bitcoin and Ethereum - it is an open-source project built by many people around the world. But unlike the Bitcoin protocol, Expanse was designed to be adaptable and flexible and it is easy to create new applicaitons on the Expanse platform.
It is just a start, we are going to update more coins everyday for some time. Please come and look around.

About Expanse    : https://expanse.tech/profile/beginner
Trade or deposit  : https://dovewallet.com

Super happy!  Wink

i've tried it in firefox and opera and i just get the spinning wheels for both on both browsers

Hi, Sani, most of browsers are working fine in general. Which country are you? If you can not see your OTP QR code on Firefox, Opera, we suggest you use Chrome.
I've managed to get a code and when i enter it into the following screen where it also asks for a 6 digit one time password (which i emter a ramdom 6 digits)
and when i press the enable OTP button nothing happens?
thanks
Sani

How the OTP and secret key worked? Did you try with Chrome? I'm curious.
When you enable OTP successfully, you will see the button name has changed from 'OTP enable' to 'OTP disable'. Make sure that you input your OTP(6 digits) and secret key correctly.

Not quite sure what i did i was playing around on my phone and changed over to my [email protected] address in the play store and i got the qr code and the secret key showed up.
I've since got a new key and am now getting "enabled otp failed - -wrong otp or otp secret key" when i type the new secret key in

It sounds you are struggling and sorry for that.
If you saw 'Enable OTP' which means you hadn't set your OTP successfully yet, you need to reset your OTP. Read a new QR code, and have a new secret key.
If you saw 'Disable OTP' button only, check whether your Google OTP app has been sync the time with your device.
Activity: 58
i've tried it in firefox and opera and i just get the spinning wheels for both on both browsers

Hi, Sani, most of browsers are working fine in general. Which country are you? If you can not see your OTP QR code on Firefox, Opera, we suggest you use Chrome.
I've managed to get a code and when i enter it into the following screen where it also asks for a 6 digit one time password (which i emter a ramdom 6 digits)
thanks
Sani

When you enable OTP successfully, you will see the button name has changed from 'OTP enable' to 'OTP disable'. Make sure that you input your OTP(6 digits) and secret key correctly.

Not quite sure what i did i was playing around on my phone and changed over to my [email protected] address in the play store and i got the qr code and the secret key showed up.
I've since got a new key and am now getting "enabled otp failed - -wrong otp or otp secret key" when i type the new secret key in

thanks
Sani

thanks
Sani
 Smiley Have you checked today's bonus distribution history?

Today BTC daily rate is 0.058899%, yearly rate is 23.976%, ETH daily rate is 0.015742%, yearly rate is 5.913%.
Little and often fills your purse. it works on Dove Wallet. If you want to know more about our bonus system, and the motivation, check our Medium page.

https://medium.com/dovewallet-en/what-is-dove-wallets-daily-bonus-7af8631b8b5f

Super happy!

thanks for the response
it still doesn't load, ive tried refreshing the browser, i'm using opera as my browser

Hi, we tested in Opera as well and it worked fine. So now we are wondering how you processed. 
What about now? Was it the same as on Chrome as well? Let us know.

Thank you.
thanks for the response
it still doesn't load, ive tried refreshing the browser, i'm using opera as my browser
the QR code and the OTP secret key doesn't load when trying to set up otp verification.
i've tried sending a support ticket but it doesnt tell me if it went through or not.
how can i fix this
thanks
Sani

Hi, What about now? have you refreshed your web browser? Which browser are you using?
the QR code and the OTP secret key doesn't load when trying to set up otp verification.
i've tried sending a support ticket but it doesnt tell me if it went through or not.
how can i fix this
thanks
Sani

"I wish I could trade with my favorite currency directly."

Have you thought about it? What is your favorite cryptocurrency?

You can do it in Dove Wallet.(e.g., ETH/BTC, BTC/ETH)
Let us know your the most favorite cryptocurrency. We will check it out.  Wink
With physically isolated server, something can happen) even if multi-layered security is guaranteed. Best security for me personally, if I have my private key. I have nothing against project, it looks good, just my thoughts

Thank you for your thoughts.

'Physically isolated server' means we don't put sensitive info in one server. No one can connect and interact with sensitive server directly.

You may already know that "Cryptsy" was hacked due to one of open source scam wallet which included trojan. You don't need to worry about those hacks too because private keys and wallet management control server is not running in wallet server. (We manage private keys and broadcast transaction bytes directly to wallet server.) Wink

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
With physically isolated server, something can happen) even if multi-layered security is guaranteed. Best security for me personally, if I have my private key. I have nothing against project, it looks good, just my thoughts
Pages:
Jump to: