Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 28. (Read 100384 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Funny how one reply by the dev, and DRM has started to bounce back.  That's all most of us needed.  Once a day to check in to calm the storm and the FUD is all that's needed.  That's not too much to ask.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
he just replied he is working on zerocoin man, it's all good everyone chill now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Back on its way to 30,000 lool
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
extremely contentious move, i don't know whether he's self destructive or just stupid

if he wanted to run with the coin, he could've hyped up the coin more for a higher market cap and bigger return. but being so public about it would make this a clear cut and easily evidenced criminal case of fraud.

if he wanted to develop the coin, he could've addressed the concerns of the community, with a better PR he would gather more interest ultimately earning him a bigger return

if he is trying to force down the price, so he could fairly purchase a larger share of dreamcoin, which will skyrocket on release of whitepaper, that would be a difficult to prove case of market manipulation.

logic tells me it is number three, but instinct tells me its number one

only thing to do is watch and wait

edited post as didnt see devs reply:
i still stick by what i say though, the facebook post and the mannerism of it raises red flags not addressed by the reply
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Hey guys, Ive got a new developer working on the integration, he just started working...I am paying him, that is why the bounty is cashed out.
I can show you proof if you wish, send me a PM. Timeline is still what we are shooting for.

I just wanted to see how faithful this community of Dreamers is! Tongue jk, just been busy guys!
we have almost raised the bounty for the 3rd developer if you think it is a good idea we have 5k, we really need to be first to zerocoin mate, this is make or break time
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Dev. Welcome back man! I knew you didn't go anywhere.  Now just make a post a day so people don't trip anymore!  Grin
Activity: 322
Hey guys, Ive got a new developer working on the integration, he just started working...I am paying him, that is why the bounty is cashed out.
I can show you proof if you wish, send me a PM. Timeline is still what we are shooting for.

I just wanted to see how faithful this community of Dreamers is! Tongue jk, just been busy guys!

You sure took your time! Care to explain why it's necessary to test my faith? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Activity: 252

Some of us have your back. Keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Ok, let's begin with the apologies. 

Who's first?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

good news.   come on
legendary

Thank you Carsen.

I bet this community feels like a bunch of dumbasses...LOL

legendary
Seriously, this is all your faults.  The guy hasn't posted in one day LOL!!!

THE SKY IS FALLING

You are all a bunch of chicken little mother fuckers.

Careful, your true colors are showing.

Let them.  Not my fault all you guys spent your only .5 btc on drm when it was 30k sat.

There is definitely a possibility that you guys are correct.  

But until then, just stop with the stalking and armchair detective shit.  That's juvenile.

If you want the coin to succeed, then maybe you should stop spreading FUD.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

THE SKY IS FALLING

Careful, your true colors are showing.
legendary

THE SKY IS FALLING

legendary
Wah wah wah...call the wambulance.

Give the guy a break.  You do realize he can post on facebook from an ap on his phone, right?

If I were him, I wouldn't even want to talk to you sorry ass holes, much less further development for a community that destroyed the price of his coin.

I'm in the top 30 on the dreamcoin richlist, and I'm not selling any time soon. 

Do you guys even crypto?
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
You guys all need to shut the hell up.  I'm sure the developer isn't glued to bitcointalk all day like many of you.

WHAT IF, he shows up on Monday and announces that zerocoin is working due to him spending nearly all of his time coding.

I bet you would all forgive him then...

wow
You guys all need to shut the hell up.  I'm sure the developer isn't glued to bitcointalk all day like many of you.

WHAT IF, he shows up on Monday and announces that zerocoin is working due to him spending nearly all of his time coding.

So he's got time for Facebook posts about all the money he's made but not time to come here when he was posting all the time up to a couple days ago? He has time to hang out in the Poloniex troll box posting "DRM FTW!" but no time to come thanks us for raising thousands of dollars for him? I don't buy it. No I won't shut the hell up, thank you.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
There is no need for another coder wait for the 24th

wow this is starting to remind me of aphrodite coin.. although those people didn't seem to be as attached to a FB profile
legendary
You guys all need to shut the hell up.  I'm sure the developer isn't glued to bitcointalk all day like many of you.

Pages:
Jump to: