Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 71. (Read 100387 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
why is the price so crazy? what's so special with this coin? I don't get a clue

1.6~ M coin. And really good Dev.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
I hear people talking at other threads that zerocoin is abandoned by it's devs is it true ? Will this coin loose his value if there is no zerocoin ?

yes it will ...dont buy...this is scam....get out of here fast .... Grin
Activity: 243
why is the price so crazy? what's so special with this coin? I don't get a clue
Activity: 252
I hear people talking at other threads that zerocoin is abandoned by it's devs is it true ? Will this coin loose his value if there is no zerocoin ?

Of course, it is true. You can visit twitter of one of the Zerocoin founders for more information.

https://twitter.com/secparam/status/465971947386720256

Simple conclusion: Dreamcoin does not have the expected function as Zerocoin believed to have.
One more troll. If you would have read this thread properly, you would not have posted this s**t to defame the coin. Whenever a coin becomes successfully guys like you come trolling about a possible scam. Dev has already answered all the question and the community is satisfied with that. We don't need your advise, go and troll somewhere else.

I am not giving you or Dreamcoin fans any advice. You all can live inside your dream.

I think for people who first visit this thread have the right to learn more what other people said.

If you guys don't like negative information, why don't you guys set up a self-moderated thread?

We would definitely like you negative feedback and get worried if Dev had not answered any question regarding this issue. Our community is satisfied and new people who come here and do some research will also be satisfied by Devs response and future plans.So after Devs response to this issue ,the information you are trying to give is irrelevant. Finally if you are so concerned about new people then let me tell you that the OP page does not state anywhere that Zerocoin is working but Dev has left a message about its future implementation, so thank you and go somewhere else.

Hey... Your written English is really poor, at least worse than mine. Are you a Chinese? Is Dreamcoin a Chinese Coin?  Huh
Activity: 419
legendary
SoNiC BooM
Bittrex and Poloniex are literally burning because of Dreamcoin  Grin
legendary
SoNiC BooM

Block Count:
POW Blocks Left:
Blocks Until POS:
Money Supply:
Difficulty:
Connections:
Network H/s:
63408.19354502 Mh/s

Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Marketcaps only $260K LOL should be more than Darkcoin's if Zerocoin is implemented
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Did I do fine this time? I bought some for 8k sats  Grin
congratulation buddy Grin  you will make a lot of money Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Simple conclusion: Dreamcoin does not have the expected function as Zerocoin believed to have.
One more troll. If you would have read this thread properly, you would not have posted this s**t to defame the coin. Whenever a coin becomes successfully guys like you come trolling about a possible scam. Dev has already answered all the question and the community is satisfied with that. We don't need your advise, go and troll somewhere else.

I am not giving you or Dreamcoin fans any advice. You all can live inside your dream.

I think for people who first visit this thread have the right to learn more what other people said.

If you guys don't like negative information, why don't you guys set up a self-moderated thread?

We would definitely like you negative feedback and get worried if Dev had not answered any question regarding this issue. Our community is satisfied and new people who come here and do some research will also be satisfied by Devs response and future plans.So after Devs response to this issue ,the information you are trying to give is irrelevant. Finally if you are so concerned about new people then let me tell you that the OP page does not state anywhere that Zerocoin is working but Dev has left a message about its future implementation, so thank you and go somewhere else.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
great coin, great DEV... great community... this is what i saw from DAY 1.

guys, i really think we should donate to DEV,, he can hire some more devs to help him..
and they can make our DREAM even bigger...

Cool Cool Cool Cool

+1
+100

Telling facts cannot be considered as "defamation".
legendary
SoNiC BooM

guys, i really think we should donate to DEV,, he can hire some more devs to help him..

Cool Cool Cool Cool

+1

Cool Cool Cool Cool
legendary
SoNiC BooM
in day or two will be in 100.000 satoshies....more soon then I expected... Shocked
Activity: 238
Did I do fine this time? I bought some for 8k sats  Grin
Activity: 210
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
The coin has soared, crazy. What is the reason?

Low supply, High demand  Cool

only 1.85mill coins bound to happen
Pages:
Jump to: