Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 79. (Read 100387 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Well thats awesome to wake up to so many good comments about Dreamcoin and seeing it listed on poloniex (Thanks busoni!)

To everyone talking about Zerocoin.

Libzerocoin code is implemented into Dreamcoin, The code is not fully ran in the system yet as there are only the beginning of some params coded into Dreamcoin itself.

Libzerocoin and Zerocoin itself have a lot of work to be done still by its developers and others (I personally have found many bug fixes and updates for the libzerocoin code, which I will be releasing by next week at latest) The actual integration into Dreamcoin will take some more time and a lot of testing before just put up live. I have contacted Ian the Zerocoin dev to get some more input and get in contact with me to help speed up the development process. I completely 100% support anonymity in new cryptos and I will be adding Zerocoin to Dreamcoin (Yes it is basically an extension of the network).

Unlike LibertyCoin, I know what I am doing, I will update the github in the coming weeks so more of you devs can review the code and see how the progress is coming along, updates to the current libzerocoin code will not affect Dreamcoin in a whole until it is completely integrated into the coin. I may be taking on some other devs to help with this as well to speed up the progress, once I get paid from my real world job.

Love you all! Peace and Dreams! Smiley I will be on all day today just like any other day, so if you have questions just shoot me a PM Smiley

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Dream now on poloniex!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
when zeromine implemented expect to see 0.05btc. if this rises really fast senior developers will give a helping hand
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Got 3k at 11000 sat, I'm a happy man Smiley
Looks like i had to panic buy and got 14500ish. But this coin is only 1.85mill coins so im up to help

Nice! You'll be driving a Lambo on campus very soon. HaHa!

There was a reason for my buy, im always on the lookout for these type of coins and the reason that struck me were:
1. Active dev with a reason to make this coin survive killing any trolls.
2. Very less supply only 1.85Mill comeon, i can own 1% of all coins with only 3-5BTCs at current rates
3. Is POS, 11x, And has a zerocoin intergration a gem in currency.
4. I would say a base price of 0.001BTC is very attainable using the formula: Bitcoin supply/ Altcoin supply divided by 10000

You are correct!  I see the BASE price exactly where you put it and will eventually go higher.  I think I need to step up and put in some more buys to make it to the Dream Team 5 Figure Club.  I wonder if there's anyone in the 6 figure club? Highly doubt it.  We need a rich list!

Theres always the early miners and yea im sad noone sold to me at 8000s or even 9000s Sad however i wont let that deter me.

you are right, and it is a good bargain for you to buy at 14k sat
hope it will reach 100k sat
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Mikmoney,

We need all the help we can get PLS share your Hash http://drm.v2.dedicatedpool.com/

TY
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Beautiful interface, I love.
Activity: 728
People are spreading FUD so that they can get cheap coins
The train is leaving

I'm not spreading FUD...the dev himself alluded to waiting for Zerocoin to finish before it could be worked on here.  No one seemed to actually interpret what he said correctly...

Regardless...the coin is jumping on Poloniex...
People are spreading FUD so that they can get cheap coins
The train is leaving
Activity: 210
Zerocoin developer says on twitter about Dreamcoin/Libertycoin:

@MikeTheKite From looking at the repo, they copied our libzerocoin library in and did almost nothing else. No idea if they claim otherwise

You already got answer for this. Dev has answered this.
guys if im not mistaken zerocoin is not actually a coin right its a extension

It is a coin but operates with the BTC blockchain.

Zerocoin is basically an anonymous sidechain to whatever blockchain it's implemented on. BTC doesn't have zerocoin so it doesn't operate on the BTC blockchain.

Sure...Zerocoin code can be used for any other blockchain but Zerocoin proper is intended to be interchangable with the Bitcoin Blockchain.

It is feasible to say that the Zerocoin code can be an add-on for every coin...but I'm betting Zerocoin finishes their development for the BTC blockchain (as they intend) before other coins try to implement it...
Activity: 205
Zerocoin developer says on twitter about Dreamcoin/Libertycoin:

@MikeTheKite From looking at the repo, they copied our libzerocoin library in and did almost nothing else. No idea if they claim otherwise

Edit: he was talking about Libertycoin, not Dreamcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
http://dream.suchpool.pw/     has been shit for last 2 days, wasted my mining on it, anyone have a working pool please???
Activity: 371
Merit: 250

Zerocoin is basically an anonymous sidechain to whatever blockchain it's implemented on. BTC doesn't have zerocoin so it doesn't operate on the BTC blockchain.
Activity: 182
Is there any truth to this coin being instamined?

it has not been instamined

you sure? first blocks have more reward than the latter, this lead to instamine to me, but i'm not against it, i just want to know

yes I think it is..

So then it was instamined. Peeps on the Polo trollbox said so, so wanted to verify it. We probably need a richlist.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

you sure? first blocks have more reward than the latter, this lead to instamine to me, but i'm not against it, i just want to know

yes I think it is..

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Pages:
Jump to: