Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DVM] DVMarketplace | The Future of Trading[SOFTCAP REACHED] - page 3. (Read 1144 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
how many DVM tokens do I need to have so I can get profit dividends? what is the total supply of DVM tokens? And when was the bounty program for this project opened?
The total supply is 200 million tokens. Onlly 100 mln will be offered to the investors. First phase 40 mln. ICO till end of July. If the Softcap is reached starts 2nd phase 60 mln. IEO. Because Tron Europe support DVM. The holders of DVM tokens will receive free TERC.

This ann doesn't really look all too promising. Just posting a long graphic seems so easy that it is hard to believe that you can do complex stuff as well.
Sorry for my easy graphics but don't judge a Project just only because of my easy design. Thank you for the feedback   Grin  Have a good day mate  Smiley

This has sold 31 million DVM, what target will the softcap target?

Will this launch a bounty campaign?
40 mln for the softcap and if the softcap reach they will start 2nd phase 60 mln for IEO. As of now the team will have no bounty campaign.

This is a big target, I will soon reach 40 million, I want to know whether the IEO will run well too.
As of now the team was still reaching the 40 mln softcap, we will update you soon about IEO.
The great thing about holding DVM was you can get TERC every 6 hrs. HOLD 5K DVM and you will get 1 TERC every 6 hrs, everyday.

This is very great at providing a great opportunity for investors with dividends every 6 hours, if holding a DVM more then the profits will fold.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
how many DVM tokens do I need to have so I can get profit dividends? what is the total supply of DVM tokens? And when was the bounty program for this project opened?
The total supply is 200 million tokens. Onlly 100 mln will be offered to the investors. First phase 40 mln. ICO till end of July. If the Softcap is reached starts 2nd phase 60 mln. IEO. Because Tron Europe support DVM. The holders of DVM tokens will receive free TERC.

This ann doesn't really look all too promising. Just posting a long graphic seems so easy that it is hard to believe that you can do complex stuff as well.
Sorry for my easy graphics but don't judge a Project just only because of my easy design. Thank you for the feedback   Grin  Have a good day mate  Smiley

40 mln for the softcap and if the softcap reach they will start 2nd phase 60 mln for IEO. As of now the team will have no bounty campaign.

This is a big target, I will soon reach 40 million, I want to know whether the IEO will run well too.
As of now the team was still reaching the 40 mln softcap, we will update you soon about IEO.
The great thing about holding DVM was you can get TERC every 6 hrs. HOLD 5K DVM and you will get 1 TERC every 6 hrs, everyday.

One of the good project of Tron. They already sold 31 million in their 40 million softcap. It's very fun and great to joined some of the projects in Tron. I also using Tronbet. I am looking forward to this again.
Yeah, thank you for the support. Stay tuned on telegram channel mate Smiley

Sorry for my easy graphics but don't judge a Project just only because of my easy design. Thank you for the feedback   Grin  Have a good day mate  Smiley

Sorry for my easy graphics but don't judge a Project just only because of my easy design. Thank you for the feedback   Grin  Have a good day mate  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 466
Merit: 159
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I have been watching projects from Tron Europe for a long time.  I bought DVM tokens in long.  While the project is like, I will follow the development.  Good luck to the project and the team.
Thank you for your support, the team really appreciate it. Stay tuned in telegram channel for more updates.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I have been watching projects from Tron Europe for a long time.  I bought DVM tokens in long.  While the project is like, I will follow the development.  Good luck to the project and the team.
FINALLY, WE ALREADY REACH THE SOFTCAP!!!! THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO TRUST ON DVMARKETPLACE TEAM AND PROJECT.

Pages:
Jump to: