Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EAST - Ethereum Asset Split Token ⚡150,000 total supply ⚡ 50% profit share - page 2. (Read 1441 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Another scam project? Telegram official group is dead, bounty group is also dead. No news about the project, no news about bounty payments.
Every ICO is active during the sale, after that they forgot about everything  Roll Eyes.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I haven't seen updates for several weeks from Ethereum Asset Split Token (EAST).
The team ever said for a problem the version of the ASN Share Manager service, they will try to complete it no more than 1 week.
But, this is been more than 1 week.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
if it is true, it means that the participant team is just waiting for the development of this project in the future. Hopefully, it will succeed in achieving satisfactory results until the distribution is smooth, and we are waiting for the good news from the team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
if I do not misunderstand the signature if there is no extension on February 19, it is always finished, always waiting for a good development from the team for this project, hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve maximum results.
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Due to an unforeseen server error, the  version of the ASN Share Manager service implemented today will be removed again. We are already working hard on a solution and expect the implementation to be delayed no more than 1 week.
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
I was just wondering, why the project has to little news and updates posted in social media?
For example twitter account has only 7 tweets in 1 month. Facebook only 2 info posts and discord channel is more dead than alive.
Yeah, that doesn´t look cool, there is also bounty campaign that could push your social media sites to the moon. Please consider it Wink.
copper member
The development of the ASN Share Manager service has reached the final test phase and is expected to be published on 13.02.2019.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209
I was just wondering, why the project has to little news and updates posted in social media?
For example twitter account has only 7 tweets in 1 month. Facebook only 2 info posts and discord channel is more dead than alive.
Activity: 588
Hi, I can´t find any information about your sale on the website, did you reach soft cap? And about the exchange listing, could you share the name of the exchange?
Thank you for your question.

We do not work with any soft cap. Please find a more detailed answer above or in our whitepaper. The first exchange is voted in a poll through ASN shareowners within the next week.
Awesome! And could you share us which exchanges are in the poll? And you have already negotiated with some exchanges?
Thank you for your answer.
copper member
Hi, I can´t find any information about your sale on the website, did you reach soft cap? And about the exchange listing, could you share the name of the exchange?

We do not work with any soft cap. Please find a more detailed answer above or in our whitepaper. The first exchange is voted in a poll through ASN shareowners within the next week.
copper member
This is confusing. Theres a bunch of measly transactions from the token holder address ranging between 14-200 EAST in average. In the meanwhile you say here you sell 50 shares X 1000 EAST each. Means anything below 1000 is not a full share. Why do you sell in chunks less than 1000? What about the 100K EAST remainder. Someone will pelt a heavy piece of fecal mass at you for this.

The usage for EAST will not be limited to buying ASN shares. ASN shares can be seen as a passive income option like masternodes but without the requirement of additional resources for protecting the network.
copper member
Where you did find this information? On etherscan?
And about the 1000EAST is 1 share, it is not considered that it is something like a masternode? For example you can own 1 DASH, but you need 1000 DASHs for setuping the masternode? Wink

You are right. The idea behind the ASN shares is indeed a "masternode" style passive income, without the additional resources for network protection, since Ethereum is already safe and secure.
copper member
I see that you raised already 260Ethers, that it is not bad result Wink. But I can´t find your softcap, do you even have softcap?

Many thanks for your question.

We do not work with any soft cap since the project's development is not in direct relation to the token sales. Most of the initial sale budget is planned to be used for ASN platform marketing. The token sale ends, when 100% (150,000 EAST) are sold. There is no other option available for this.
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
I see that you raised already 260Ethers, that it is not bad result Wink. But I can´t find your softcap, do you even have softcap?
This is confusing. Theres a bunch of measly transactions from the token holder address ranging between 14-200 EAST in average. In the meanwhile you say here you sell 50 shares X 1000 EAST each. Means anything below 1000 is not a full share. Why do you sell in chunks less than 1000? What about the 100K EAST remainder. Someone will pelt a heavy piece of fecal mass at you for this.
Where you did find this information? On etherscan?
And about the 1000EAST is 1 share, it is not considered that it is something like a masternode? For example you can own 1 DASH, but you need 1000 DASHs for setuping the masternode? Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Ethereum Asset Split Token is a good Project. This Start-up is revolutionary. I was struck by its scale and innovative approach to business. Join and wait for good results. You only need to partecipate...hope sucses for your ICO
copper member
It is said, that on the February 19 EAST will be listed on the exchange. Is it already knows what exchange it will be or you are still in the process of negotiations?

We will organize a poll that allows ASN shareowners to vote for the first exchange listing.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209
It is said, that on the February 19 EAST will be listed on the exchange. Is it already knows what exchange it will be or you are still in the process of negotiations?
Pages:
Jump to: