Pages:
Author

Topic: "🚀[ANN] EasyCoins - Earn Up to 25% APY On Your HODLed BTC and Ether 🚀" - page 2. (Read 574 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
The difference is how we generate the yield. Most Yield products are Defi products and have significant inherent risks.
We are offering Advanced Autocallable Options products which only the wealthiest in the world have access to.
Minimum Investment size there is at least $100K USD.
We are offering it at a very low entry amount of $100.
Besides, none of the products offer 25% APY on BTC and Ether. They offer high yield on low value Altcoins no one has heard of.
We are offering on the most reliable crypto assets like BTC and Ether
[/quote]Thanks for the first reply.I am sending you my best wishes for your project.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Are there any risks associated with investing in a HODL crypto that offers a 25% APY?
Activity: 11
What problem does your project aim to solve, and how does it differentiate itself from other projects in the market?
We are offering 25% APY on HODLed BTC and ETher with 35% Downside risk protection, through our Snowball Product.
No other Exchange is offering this product.

I wish you the best of luck on your project. May it be a rewarding and fulfilling experience for you and your team.
Activity: 7
Do you have bounty or airdrop?
copper member
Activity: 17
What problem does your project aim to solve, and how does it differentiate itself from other projects in the market?
We are offering 25% APY on HODLed BTC and ETher with 35% Downside risk protection, through our Snowball Product.
No other Exchange is offering this product.

Activity: 11
copper member
Where are you based? On your platform, do you offer futures trading?
Yes we do have futures.
We are based in Singapore with US and Canada MSB Licenses
copper member
Yes. We offer Spot, Futures and Margins.
copper member
What is the minimum deposit I can do ? Do you have despot bonus?
You can start with $10 to start your Investment journey.
But we recommend slightly higher amounts like $1000, so the earned revenue becomes more prominent.
Thanks for the fast reply. I just completed my KYC.
Happy to Help Sir
Activity: 21
copper member
Can you please tell me what is the current APY on ETH?
If you pledge Ether, you can get 25% APY returns, with no downside risk.
Activity: 14
Can you please tell me what is the current APY on ETH?
copper member
Is it 25% APY on a fixed deposit? If yes, how long do I need to hodl my bitcoin for?
Its not like a Fixed deposit. It's like a subscription of a certain tenure based on specific rules.
For 25% APY, the max duration you need to HODL is 6 months.
However, based on our past experience, the product converts earlier automatically based on the 105% knock out feature and you get positive returns
Activity: 18
But we recommend slightly higher amounts like $1000, so the earned revenue becomes more prominent.
Thanks for the fast reply. I just completed my KYC.
copper member

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK  | DISCORD  | TELEGRAM  |
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

About EASYCOINS:

Easycoins is a trusted crypto exchange that offers the most diverse and advanced investment products headquartered in India- To date, Easycoins has processed more than USD$1 billion in transactions with 100+ trading pairs, and is supported in over 200+ countries.

1 Billion+Trading Volume

200+ Supported Countries.

Copyright © 2021-2022 EasyCoins

It is not uncommon to find similar projects. What makes your project different from others?
The difference is how we generate the yield. Most Yield products are Defi products and have significant inherent risks.
We are offering Advanced Autocallable Options products which only the wealthiest in the world have access to.
Minimum Investment size there is at least $100K USD.
We are offering it at a very low entry amount of $100.
Besides, none of the products offer 25% APY on BTC and Ether. They offer high yield on low value Altcoins no one has heard of.
We are offering on the most reliable crypto assets like BTC and Ether

Is it 25% APY on a fixed deposit? If yes, how long do I need to hodl my bitcoin for?
Its not like a Fixed deposit. It's like a subscription of a certain tenure based on specific rules.
For 25% APY, the max duration you need to HODL is 6 months.
However, based on our past experience, the product converts earlier automatically based on the 105% knock out feature and you get positive returns

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
copper member
Can I buy bitcoin on your platform using my cards?
We do offer 3rd party solutions like Onramper who can help you directly buy crypto with credit cards
Activity: 33
Activity: 53
Merit: 1

About EASYCOINS:

Easycoins is a trusted crypto exchange that offers the most diverse and advanced investment products headquartered in India- To date, Easycoins has processed more than USD$1 billion in transactions with 100+ trading pairs, and is supported in over 200+ countries.

1 Billion+Trading Volume

200+ Supported Countries.

Copyright © 2021-2022 EasyCoins

It is not uncommon to find similar projects. What makes your project different from others?
Activity: 45
Can I buy bitcoin on your platform using my cards?
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: