Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EAZY - Mobile Masternode Management (Community Reboot) CREX LISTING - page 2. (Read 1468 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Hi Community Team,

Still reading up and checking out everything.

I really like it when a community cares enough to take over a coin after the original devs leave. It shows a lot of commitment, especially since it takes a crazy amount of work.

New here so wasn't around during the change and for all that happened before, but from what I can tell you have done a good job to regain the community's support and move EZY forward. I like that you are still listed on everything and continue to add more Like crex and ihostmn. Shows good interest by the team!

Also seeing Dgk-Andrew, Pegasus24 and others actively chatting with me on discord is nice. Been fully supportive of helping me find out more and even though I could read it, willing to answer my questions without any complainants lol Smiley !

Being on masternodes online, for me, is big. Really helps me see what is going. It helps me see that many people are "putting money where their mouth is" with over 40% float locked in MNs already.

I hope the best and will be investing more into this. One of the few newer coins that I think has potential, because of the community. A lot of communities run, I have to say I've been lucky and found 2 that haven't in a short time. EZY being one of them.

As with my last post, I would appreciate if you would mind, in your own personal words, tell me what you feel this project is about. Goes out to all the people that are part of the community take over. I read the official statement, but like to hear a more individual and personal side too!

Hope you all have a great day and good luck with the project!!!!!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I've gotta say, I am pleasantly surprised by the EAZY project and am looking forward to seeing what becomes of the project.

As someone who is not super well versed in the masternodes and some of the ideas behind it, it was interesting to learn about them through a smaller coin/community. They are very open about some of the difficulties form the previous version of the project, but are spending the time and resources necessary to get things back on track.

On top of that, they are incredibly transparent and informative when it comes to updates, and seem really excited to engage the community and try to expand their project. There are a couple of folks, in particular, that seem to be powering the efforts behind the scenes, and I think that people will be pleased with the developments as they continue to roll out.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Hello,
Came across your community take over on discord. Thought I'd say hi here too  Smiley

Interested in finding out more about the future of the takeover. Any info would be appreciated. Probably grab a few MNs and see how things go too.

Activity: 43
Merit: 50
Eazy Community Node is growing fast! A lot off progress has been made last month. Listed at crex24 since yesterday, trackable with Blockfolio and Delta also now.

A good read on February's progress in here: https://link.medium.com/V3RiZC1DTU

The dev team is working very hard on a project with massive potential, come join our discord and catch up.

Thank you for your comments and indeed we are working hard round the clock to get everything where it needs to be.
Activity: 35
Eazy Community Node is growing fast! A lot off progress has been made last month. Listed at crex24 since yesterday, trackable with Blockfolio and Delta also now.

A good read on February's progress in here: https://link.medium.com/V3RiZC1DTU

The dev team is working very hard on a project with massive potential, come join our discord and catch up.
Join our Discord to be eligible for various Bounties and giveaways to help the EAZY community grow!

Like to build? Looking to help create a strong community project in the Masternode Sector? Then consider joining our community Dev team!

We will be updating our Logo and overall look in order to bring more professionalism to the project. This is just one of many steps we are taking to create value, and make EAZY a formidable project for the future.
We are looking for people to help us create more promotional materials for EAZY! Banners, memes, and promotional Videos are welcome. If interested, please join our Discord, and reach out to one of the Admins:

https://discord.gg/qfZwryN
We are happy to announce that we have reached our funding goal, and will be listed on Crex24! This gives EAZY a stable exchange to call home, so that we can focus on developing the platform.

We are also in talks with some potential partners to branch into the Asian market. This will give our project further exposure, and allow us to begin making connections Worldwide.

We are happy to announce we now have panda bot in action on our discord.

For full details please come and join our discord channel for full details.
If you not in already on our discord come join the community.

https://discord.gg/KrptUjj

Mandatory Update
Eazynode Core v2.2.1 is a mandatory update to all users.
To update just overwrite the previous version binary, no full resync is required.
Masternode need to be restarted due to new Protocol Version.

This release contains the following bugs fix:

Fix bug Stake Spent Amplification Attack Prevention

If problems running run the following and proceed with updating VPS
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev libzmq3-dev libevent-pthreads-2.0-5
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev

ln -s /usr/local/lib/libevent-2.0.so.5 /usr/lib/libevent-2.0.so.5

now try to run ezyd

-Full list of server commands

Start: systemctl start ezy.service
Stop: systemctl stop ezy.service
Check if ezy is running by using the following command:
ps -ef | grep /usr/local/bin/ezyd | grep -v grep

To also check if server running type the following
ezy-cli getinfo this will bring up if running

https://github.com/EAZYCommunityNode/eazynode/releases/tag/v2.2.1

Please make sure you all update to new wallet for your masternodes and wallet. Thank you.
Activity: 1
How can somebody say this is a scam project?

We where all scammed by the old devs and the new team is working hard to revive.

Instead of losing all they created new wallet, website, explorer and are ahead of their whitepaper.

The is 1000% not a scam project.
That some people sell cheap is their choice but also that is not making it a scam. Its in fact a good opportunity to buy, and that also what I did as this coin have all potential to grow big.

Instead of just writing something you better did your research and you would know its not a scam!

so many investors are dumping their coins. Invest on your own risk Grin

Doesn't look like anyone dumped, just looks like someone wash traded our coin a whole bunch when looking at the ticker tape. We are working on getting on a more legitimate exchange.
eazy community stand first in droppers section in masternode online....shame

scam project

dev almost grab the investors amount

The devs didn't sell anything at that time, looks like someone wash traded a whole bunch to create volume and then drop it. We are still working on the coin, and only just got on exchanges so we don't have much liquidity as of yet, but definitely not involved in anything fishy like that.
Activity: 56
eazy community stand first in droppers section in masternode online....shame

scam project

dev almost grab the investors amount
Activity: 63
so many investors are dumping their coins. Invest on your own risk Grin
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
when the 1st thing you see when open website is : "Earn Money. Eazy!"
I just take my legs and roll far away without reading anymore ...
good luck people invest here , dont keep that invest more than 2 weeks
More updates

We are happy to announce we are now live on Finexbox exchange.

https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/EZY-BTC.html

coingecko Listing is nearly fully updated

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eazy-community-node

Pages:
Jump to: