Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - 237 BTC in 8 days - POS - Zero Knowledge Proof - Deep Web - page 8. (Read 51493 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you have nothing to fear, why you keep deleting my posts?

Dev could not answer my question.
I asked only what is the bitcoin core version used with Ebitch.

And we havent seen a single code line related to POS..
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
If you have nothing to fear, why you keep deleting my posts?

Because you attack us / spread fud without proofs of your sayings.
legendary
Where is the PoS? only the paper now?

We are the first zcash based project to change the algo to PoS, so we are not going to make available our code until our project will be released. To do otherwise would be to the detriment of our investors.

c'est une arnaque, salope......
May I ask why? You've been on a rampage ever since the coin was announced. What part of it is a scam, according to you?

DeadBirdzz is just a troll, he is attacking us without proofs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

May I ask why? You've been on a rampage ever since the coin was announced. What part of it is a scam, according to you?

If you cannot see it from a mile away, why don't you invest your life savings in it?.....

THere are enough major concerns that have been raised throughout this thread for it not to be blatantly obvious.

Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 123

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1120
This coin is moving like crazy.... get in now.
1 So placebo is connected to this coin
2 It's an ICO coin
Hmm Better stay away

did you stay away of LISK ICO too Wink
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
1 So placebo is connected to this coin
2 It's an ICO coin
Hmm Better stay away
legendary
Ebz balance is decreasing yes, but BTC value is raising, so dont worry, your investment worth the same + 25%

Correct... it is worth +25% and that make a huge difference when EBZ move up 200% Wink Happy people here.... wondering which exchange will add EBZ Wink Maybe a lot more happy people on that day Wink
Activity: 708
Merit: 250
I have invsted, but my bonus is shown as 0, why?

Need to wait a few confirmations. Wait around 15-20 minutes and it will show up by itself.
Ebz balance is decreasing yes, but BTC value is raising, so dont worry, your investment worth the same + 25%
legendary
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I have invsted, but my bonus is shown as 0, why?
legendary
I'm noob and have a noob question. I invested a sum of BTC and got a sum of EBZ. Now price EBZ/BTC increases and EBZ balance decreases. My question is how this ICO works? What's the point of this investment?

You EBZ balance will keep on decreasing till the ICO is finshed, from the moment the ICO is finshed then you will be able to withdraw your coins to a wallet or a exchange and trade it against BTC.
legendary
I'm noob and have a noob question. I invested a sum of BTC and got a sum of EBZ. Now price EBZ/BTC increases and EBZ balance decreases. My question is how this ICO works? What's the point of this investment?

The current price is just a dynamic stat. Our sale dont have a fixed price. Right now the system made the formula thinking that the final btc raised are 50, but if we receive more funds, the formula changes.

What does that mean ? https://www.ebitz.org/stats/

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/ebitz/public_html/wp-content/themes/salient/page-stats.php on line 90
BTC

I notice that too, but when you refresh it then it is ok...

Yup, ur right.

Yes, its a minor problem with the bonus function. We are fixing it right now.

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/ebitz/public_html/wp-content/themes/salient/page-stats.php on line 90
BTC

Yup, ur right.
Activity: 10
legendary

BTC

legendary
Pëople should start using their signature Wink nice easy money.... and they pay in BTC... so for small investors, it is certainly something to consider Wink

BTC
Pages:
Jump to: