Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☣ EBOLAShares ☣ First DtP Concept ☣ Free&ISO █ 2.7BTC DONATED FOR XMAS █ - page 28. (Read 106476 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As we said before we are working on minor problems with the wallet and the launch is still inminent.

It was scheduled for thursday, but the latest changes introduced on the wallet to improve it are delaying the launch just a little bit. It's our fault, we should have waited and launch the coin with standard wallet, but we wanted something good.

We have a normal life, and a normal work and we are working so hard as we can to have it ready soon as possible. I slept 3 hours tonight. So please, keep calm. We will launch this coin and your investmet is safe with @redsn0w.

Thanks for update Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Take your time to resolve the issues. Thanks for updates.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
As we said before we are working on minor problems with the wallet and the launch is still inminent.

It was scheduled for thursday, but the latest changes introduced on the wallet to improve it are delaying the launch just a little bit. It's our fault, we should have waited and launch the coin with standard wallet, but we wanted something good.

We have a normal life, and a normal work and we are working so hard as we can to have it ready soon as possible. I slept 3 hours tonight. So please, keep calm. We will launch this coin and your investmet is safe with @redsn0w.

Thanx for the update!! Good to keep everyone informed in todays crypto climate. Take yr time and do it right.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

Thank you for an update. Don't push yourself too hard.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Thank you kindly for the lovely reply..Yes and it's weekend and the DEVS deserve also some rest..  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Thanks for the updated info ..Good luck
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Activity: 245
I hope this is not another MorCoin where the dev offerred free shares + cheap paid stakes, then ran away with the paid stakes. MorCoin taught me that no amount is too small for a scammer to steal.

I hope EbolaShares is different, but I only applied for the free stake after what happened with MorCoin.
legendary
Eboladev whats the status of launch and wallets. Please let people know now. I see yr online.
legendary
Maybe being the weekend the Devs got time off? But yes a quick note in the forum would help a lot., Especially as wallets were supposed to be out by now.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Well I am not worried as we used an ESCROW but I am sure EBOLA DEV Team are working hard..let's give them some time..  Smiley

do you know how easy it is to become an escrow?

I believe it doesn't take long for someone to set it up and look trusted ,

NOT that i am saying this is happening here but you know......

Not knowing is the worst , a simple , we are just finishing coding etc etc... or this has cropped up .. but no complete silence since a proclamation of launch tomo..
we've seen it all a million times right?

guess we wait and see, after seeing what the Silkcoin Dev did to Me and Others i will never invest again.. EVER, Free and support yes ....

just some random thoughts
it is only 1.5 days since last reply from EBOLA DEV ...Patience is good

Activity: 364
Well I am not worried as we used an ESCROW but I am sure EBOLA DEV Team are working hard..let's give them some time..  Smiley

do you know how easy it is to become an escrow?

I believe it doesn't take long for someone to set it up and look trusted ,

NOT that i am saying this is happening here but you know......

Not knowing is the worst , a simple , we are just finishing coding etc etc... or this has cropped up .. but no complete silence since a proclamation of launch tomo..
we've seen it all a million times right?

guess we wait and see, after seeing what the Silkcoin Dev did to Me and Others i will never invest again.. EVER, Free and support yes ....

just some random thoughts
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Same here, im not worried about the launch, the funds are escrowed.
They are working hard for sure

+1 █ LAUNCH IMMINENT █

So Let's wait for the final wallet  Tongue Tongue
Activity: 236
but he can post a message saying what is he doing now. We would really appreciate it
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Same here, im not worried about the launch, the funds are escrowed.
They are working hard for sure
legendary
legendary
Activity: 154
Again something dangerous is brewing in this thread.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
If its not released yet its because they are working hard in newthings!

Keep waiting!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: