Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 87. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hello EBT  Wink Can you explain how the PoS reward works please?
EBT
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sorry guys, had a medical issue to deal with yesterday so I wasn't around at all.

Just got word we're going to be added to another exchange soon AND we should have another cool release for you guys in the next day or so.  The team has been working to firm up the message around the coin and we've got a writer on board to help!  We appreciate all the feedback you guys have been providing, keep it coming!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Gonna eat good tonight...got a nice fat EBT deposit.
My elbow feel funny.  I say my ELBOW feel funny.

4 kids, no job, workman's comp ended recently, please help:  5gSXHStJaotLkLcx6Z2cYTqm43t3ARLv4C
Activity: 31
This sounds promising! This coin can be big!  Cool
Activity: 25

5iQ2kPsAF5d6abP9p5aen45PzXqzPLsZA1

Thank You
Activity: 965
Merit: 515
 PPL really have no trust in this coin. They sell for twice the price of a leaf whereas leaf has a factor 100 more coins.

Activity: 560
Activity: 31
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Wish EBT Coin have a bright future! Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ticking along nicely. Still quiet thanks to all the buzz around the other coins.
Activity: 43
Now watch as the difficulty goes up now that it's on an exchange.
Activity: 602
To OP: just a suggestion to gain more attention. You could change the title of the post to say "on an exchange". Just a thought,unless the would just gain unwanted pump and dump attention.
Activity: 24
I noticed that the net hash rate hasn't really dropped at all for this coin despite the low key launch. Looks promising
Pages:
Jump to: