Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 271. (Read 342426 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Can someone check this new exchange ? https://xnigma.com/markets/view/68 if any issue then we can add to the OP.

It works, but all these volume-less exchanges is a kind of masturbation, there already 2 orders at 1 and 3 satoshi. Don't expect more. It's pathetic.

Not working good for me. All orders are on connecting status and i can't see them. Pls check and fix. I use safari 7.0.2

Pure shit. please remove it from list.
Removed form the list. Seems slow for me also we check later if they fix issues.

what issues?

Hostmaster don't cater to the trolls...

ask for proof...

Date: 3/8/2014 20:01
To: Xnigma ETsuvjp7fM4PmqWcnCLXr8LLFSkH44LjHw
Debit: -500000.00 ECC
Transaction fee: -0.005 ECC
Net amount: -500000.005 ECC
Transaction ID: 1ab20602b3c70a6f9e8e97befd2c5b1687e0b182d26c9d5bdecd46c6d4bae795

transfered in about a minute and showed up on Xnigma in about 4-5 minutes

Sold 100000 @ 3sats this am..

connected to Xnigma via my iphone running safari with no issues..my balances popped up...

so to test the withdrawal (automated as of yesterday)

1 minute to get my coins from the site, confirming email, then to my wallet..

Date: 3/9/2014 07:00
To: EPCQT6Q2AyQtii7jKedgN993YSCgToq6rj (own address, label: xnigma)
Credit: 49999.90 ECC
Net amount: +49999.90 ECC
Transaction ID: fdc24070f74f12fe0127b83875dd6cc398f3ebf1bdc1ebde28a297ac7669ef3c

so there...

ya it's a new exchange... yes they did manual processing on withdrawls for a while and fixed things along the way. It will only get better.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
I like this coin! Mined now 200k Smiley)) Keep it going!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

-> Come on to http://ecc.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of EC Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://ecc.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3469
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Activity: 196
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin
ECCoin will not reach mintpal and cryptorush until a couple of BTCs spent. IIRC cryptorush want 0.25 BTC. Get ready to pay 10BTC for cryptsy.
That's how exchanges works nowadays.
NO not really needed. FLAB, MINT and couple of others go Cryptsy without much BTC spend. As long as project is good and helpful or big community behind (like we are alreadly growing it). They will list us.

ECC brings extra values to general crypto currency system such as ecological awareness, fair distribution, new global communities  never met with  crypto world will be awakened new era we all dreaming.

I can name at least 2 coins brings the same, I am starting to worry cuz I don't see real grow and professional promotion as noticed in coin description.

This coin was only released 3 days ago? I'd give it some more time to see if/how well it is promoted and developed.

I agree that the community is really not enough active as it must be. This is a great coin with big future but everybody has to do something about this. Common, this was the smoothest coin launch i have ever seen!!! Great web site, great dev's, great idea!!!

It only seems smooth because constructive criticism has been drowned out by peppy cheerleader optimism.
Activity: 196

ECCoin Mining Pool.

Features
• PROP reward system.
• Stratum.
• Round earnings credited after 120 confirms.
• Payouts are processed every 5 minutes.

The pool has a mining fee of 1%.

http://ecc.cloudminers.net
Activity: 167
ECCoin will not reach mintpal and cryptorush until a couple of BTCs spent. IIRC cryptorush want 0.25 BTC. Get ready to pay 10BTC for cryptsy.
NO not really needed. FLAB, MINT and couple of others go Cryptsy without much BTC spend. As long as project is good and helpful or big community behind (like we are alreadly growing it). They will list us.

ECC brings extra values to general crypto currency system such as ecological awareness, fair distribution, new global communities  never met with  crypto world will be awakened new era we all dreaming.

I can name at least 2 coins brings the same, I am starting to worry cuz I don't see real grow and professional promotion as noticed in coin description.

This coin was only released 3 days ago? I'd give it some more time to see if/how well it is promoted and developed.

I agree that the community is really not enough active as it must be. This is a great coin with big future but everybody has to do something about this. Common, this was the smoothest coin launch i have ever seen!!! Great web site, great dev's, great idea!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 266

I understand. Let's do what we planned already. Heavy social marketing storms not started yet. We will understand and fix current issues on site, several translations and videos being done. We trust our community grows strong you can see www.ecoiner.org there is more happening there than here.

Also we are well prepared for multipool hopping issues. we use Peercoin's algorithm, which is better than KGW.
Activity: 140

ECC brings extra values to general crypto currency system such as ecological awareness, fair distribution, new global communities  never met with  crypto world will be awakened new era we all dreaming.

wrong thread ..
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Voting and mining Smiley
Mining was good with coins4everyone's pool. They had some frontend issues but mining did not stop at all.
So lets hope this continues i can mine some more ECC's Smiley
Activity: 215
Don't forget to vote on mintpal!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
thanks i updated the OP. So MINTpal guys seems returned our communication :-) thx for this good news.

Let's vote for mintpal Smiley
Don't forget to vote on mintpal!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
thanks i updated the OP. So MINTpal guys seems returned our communication :-) thx for this good news.
Activity: 367
WOW i really like where ECCOIN is heading. I have around 9 thousand as I only found out about it yesterday and also made a blog post for it>
http://bitbillions.net/2014/03/09/alt-currencies-introducing-eccoin/

Thank you for post. I read and liked. i want to personally award with some ECCs, will pm you soon.
Can someone check this new exchange ? https://xnigma.com/markets/view/68 if any issue then we can add to the OP.

It works, but all these volume-less exchanges is a kind of masturbation, there already 2 orders at 1 and 3 satoshi. Don't expect more. It's pathetic.

Not working good for me. All orders are on connecting status and i can't see them. Pls check and fix. I use safari 7.0.2

Pure shit. please remove it from list.
Removed form the list. Seems slow for me also we check later if they fix issues.
Jump to: