Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECOMI 🔐Secure Bluetooth Hardware Wallet📲Digital Collectibles - page 2. (Read 1002 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I am interested to look how the developers realize the idea
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It supposed to be a good project, and also there is some accident in AMAZON.
I'd really hope that the project will be one of the best coins in the cryptocurrecy world.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
The last but not the lest of the product that they are creating is ECOMI Collect. It is a product that has especially impressed me because of its originality. The ECOMI has secured the first crypto-collecteble license, the internationally renowned brand Toki-doki. These are world-renowned brands that offer a wide range of products such as toys, cosmetics bags, etc. ECOMI collect will allow the purchase of a unique digital character. It can be shared on all social medias and the buyer will have guaranteed ownership. With the help of the application and the camera of the mobile phone, the selected character from the collection can also become live 3D animation.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Strong team with a mix of profiles with experiences across tech, IT, blockchain development, gaming, sales, entrepreneurship and more.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
ECOMI is a security & economy digital ecosystem supported by ORBIS Blockchain Technologies ltd. ECOMI aims to bring blockchain technology to the mainstream in one user friendly platform, offering the many benefits of decentralization, privacy and control in the palm of your hands with our Secure wallet and ECOMI ONE.
Activity: 42
Using a bluetooth device sounds pretty good! I wish you to success in this project.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Super interesting project. How long have you guys been working on it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Do you guys have any competition trying to do the same stuff?

If so, what would you say sets you apart?

Competition isn't even necessarily a bad thing. I'd just like to know how feasible other companies think this space is and have decided to invest their time and money into the same stuff as Ecomi.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
What kind of fees will there be to use your platform?

I think this is a pretty important detail.
Activity: 476
Hello-

My name is Rick and I am a USA based Crypto YouTuber. I was wondering if you are looking for any additional YouTube promotion. If you are please let me know. You can see my channel at the link below. Shoot me a PM or Email me at [email protected] to discuss in detail. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/c/cryptorick

You might try in their bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4213721.new

Nice channel though, 2,600 subs is very respectable for this space. I'll check out some of your videos.

If so, what would you say sets you apart?
Activity: 644
How is the sale going? As expected?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
What kind of fees will there be to use your platform?
Activity: 84
Is there any way to get a discount on tokens this early in the sale?

Discounts are mentioned under "Token Price"
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Is this considered a utility token?
copper member
Activity: 1
Do you require KYC for the TGE and bounty program?

Hi, yes, both require KYC to be submitted.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
If I participate in the ICO, when can I get the tokens?
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 644
What are the chances of not hitting the soft cap?
Pages:
Jump to: