Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] ECOMI.com: AR & Collectibles Game - Collect! Trade! Play! 🏰🏹🗡 - page 2. (Read 1369 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Latest ECOMI Company update is now available!
ECOMI Collect is rapidly advancing, and the team have been busy  Smiley Smiley
https://medium.com/ecomi/ecomi-company-update-al-kahn-and-collect-development-547763ce77de
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
DAOmaker.com - Social Mining Tech | Tier 1 IEOs
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Ah I see, confused the IEO and ICO.
Many did, no worries. The super-majority of the tokens that were on sale were privately sold before the IEO even began.

Not ragging on this idea at all. I've actually hard Alfred Kahn speak before and he's a very interesting and amazing partner to have. Wish you guys luck!
Indeed. Alfred is great; stay tuned for license-related announcements. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Is there a reason for the announcement on here, which is a longtime after the ICO?
The community is focused on other channels, primarily Telegram groups. This board is cluttered with many threads. It isn't a long time after the ICO, IEO was a month ago.

Ah I see, confused the IEO and ICO.

Not ragging on this idea at all. I've actually hard Alfred Kahn speak before and he's a very interesting and amazing partner to have. Wish you guys luck!
legendary
Terminated.
Is there a reason for the announcement on here, which is a longtime after the ICO?
The community is focused on other channels, primarily Telegram groups. This board is cluttered with many threads. It isn't a long time after the ICO, IEO was a month ago.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
legendary
Terminated.
You have a man who has been successful in the field of games like Alfred, this is a good step to plan ahead, Alfred's presence will help develop Ecomi
You'll be surprised at what's coming in the near future. People who aren't in the Telegram channel aren't probably familiar with what has been going on since I've posted this thread.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Balls deep and ready for this rocket to lift-off. The things that are currently in the scope's mind boggling and once this train leaves the station you'll be begging for a 2nd chance to take part.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
You have a man who has been successful in the field of games like Alfred, this is a good step to plan ahead, Alfred's presence will help develop Ecomi
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 3
Woww, ECOMI has it's nose really stuck into the future. Looked it up on your website and realized you would be featuring Augmented Reality in your project. Augmented Reality is a huge step into the future, and i am happy i am already part of one. It's called Vivid guys, you can check up on our website https://vividcoin.app

@GrumpyKitty, are you planning to link both Vivid and ECOMI in anyway you know since they have something in common.
Digital collectibles and NFT's will be gamechangers in this space. Get involved in the concept as early as you can.

The potential of NFT collectibles has been proven by projects like Crypto Kitties. ECOMI combines the proven value of NFTs with world-renowned brands to ensure the greater public is interested in becoming a part of the ecosystem.
Activity: 171
Digital collectibles and NFT's will be gamechangers in this space. Get involved in the concept as early as you can.
Activity: 10
The team behind the platform are really brilliant cause ecomi has a lot to bring to the table. The platform has a lot strategic partnerships.
Activity: 122
Ecomi has partnerships with well known figures in this space. This gives me much confidence
I'm very happy that there are still people who approach their project professionally.
I haven't seen such a well-prepared project for a long time.

Good luck!

I will come back here often.

Best wishes.

Exactly. The team appear professional in both their dealings with people and in the way they handle their project. If they continue this way, I believe they will achieve massive success.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I'm very happy that there are still people who approach their project professionally.
I haven't seen such a well-prepared project for a long time.

Good luck!

I will come back here often.

Best wishes.
legendary
Terminated.
I hope you can make a YouTube video on how and why we should collect this Collectibles. For people like me qho enjoys watching and not so into reading materials.
That's a too general question. Why does anyone collect anything? You will have to ask each individual. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔

Is the hardware wallet is fully functional already? I mean if there's already a manufactured one.
Yes, I asked them that a while back and the wallet has been out for almost a year already and can be purchased at securewallet.shop. You can checkout some video's about people reviewing it on YouTube, some examples:
- Review & Unboxing | Ecomi Wallet - Keep Your Collectibles & Crypto Safe!
- LivingOnCrypto - Ecomi Hardware Wallet - with Michael J Ingvarson
- Ecomi wallet unboxing!

There are a few reviews online as well, by Get A Blockchain Wallet for example.
I'm eagerly following the progress of this project. It looks promising and worthwhile
Actually, it's a project to look out for. The next few months will herald the release of features.
Collectibles easily target each portion of the age spectrum.
Pages:
Jump to: