Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Edenchain: Permissioned blockchain platform for global enteprises - page 2. (Read 1092 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Edenchain Weekly Eden Diary Update !!
👉[EDEN DIARY_BD] Welcome Amazon, I have been waiting for you by James Ahn
https://edenchain.io/eden-diary_bd-welcome-amazon-i-have-been-waiting-for-you-by-james-ahn/
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
All Tokens To Be Released
Go to the announcement on Full Release:

https://edenchain.io/all-tokens-to-be-released/

I can't understand this decision. In this bad market they going to unlock all tokens. Why? I just see in this only 2 reasons - they want to dump price as much as possible and re-buy (as they raised a big amount in 25 mln usd) or they just want kill the project and sell their tokens and earn some extra money at this tokens...
Dollar wise the token is already 12x down. Releasing those 40% will push the price maybe 10-20% lower. Without this decision they would anyways distribute 20% of the tokens ( 16 Dec). Its not really a big difference.

I see in this a big chance to get really cheap tokens. The Valuation will be around 2-2,5Mio, which is super low and will give u a high potential for massive gains.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

I can't understand this decision. In this bad market they going to unlock all tokens. Why? I just see in this only 2 reasons - they want to dump price as much as possible and re-buy (as they raised a big amount in 25 mln usd) or they just want kill the project and sell their tokens and earn some extra money at this tokens...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Tokens from the public sale are blocked and issued at 20% every month. The last batch of tokens will be paid in January. November 16 will pay another 20%, that is, 60% will be paid in total.

Thank you. i just read their article already about token distribution:

https://edenchain.io/update-eden-coin-circulating-supply/

You forget about December unlocking as well. They have 20% unlock every month. So left December and January unlock.
Also as far as I know they have masternodes. But in this article no info about pool for masternodes rewards.Why? There are info about tokens for investors, team and advisors tokens, pool for marketing and exchange listing... But where is tokens for masternodes rewards?
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
At last Edenchain unlocked and listed to exchanges. Can anyone tell me, what price was on ICO? Total supply is 1 billion, but how many in circulating?
I'm a bit upset that my investment in EDEN didn't live up to expectations. The token is now trading at a price slightly below the ICO price.

Such as a lot of other projects in this bear market. They are quite active in social media and announced a masternodes program. But this is a Korean blockchain and they already have much more strongest competitor ICON and they already launched maiinet. So Edenchain must offer something better for bring attention and popularity ...
And the team has unlocked only 40% of tokens. I think in 2 weeks the price will drop even more (when the team unlocks the next 20%)

Which tokens you mean? They have pre-sale or private sale as well? Or this is tokens for advisors or team? How many tokens they were sold overal (on private sale, pre-sale and main token sale)? And where I can see their tokens unlocked plan and distribution? And where is going their roadmap?
Tokens from the public sale are blocked and issued at 20% every month. The last batch of tokens will be paid in January. November 16 will pay another 20%, that is, 60% will be paid in total.
At last Edenchain unlocked and listed to exchanges. Can anyone tell me, what price was on ICO? Total supply is 1 billion, but how many in circulating?
I'm a bit upset that my investment in EDEN didn't live up to expectations. The token is now trading at a price slightly below the ICO price.

Such as a lot of other projects in this bear market. They are quite active in social media and announced a masternodes program. But this is a Korean blockchain and they already have much more strongest competitor ICON and they already launched maiinet. So Edenchain must offer something better for bring attention and popularity ...
And the team has unlocked only 40% of tokens. I think in 2 weeks the price will drop even more (when the team unlocks the next 20%)

Which tokens you mean? They have pre-sale or private sale as well? Or this is tokens for advisors or team? How many tokens they were sold overal (on private sale, pre-sale and main token sale)? And where I can see their tokens unlocked plan and distribution? And where is going their roadmap?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
👉Edenchain and Kongju National University have signed a business agreement (MOU) to explore start-ups based on blockchain platform technology and to promote collaboration in public technology commercialization.

https://t.co/HXBmcWtOEd

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think this is a very popular topic.If everything is properly implemented, the business will be quite popular and therefore profitable.I would like to know at what stage of development the project is now and when it will be listed?And what kind of stock exchange are you going to enter?
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
I think this is a great project and for this reason I joined. I'm very interested in the blockchain
Activity: 73
Edenchain is tremendously enriching the blockchain technology based business sector and opened a new immerge of business system to its valuable users.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
A programmable blockchain economy is what edenchain aims to provide which I think is a good concept which would be successful in attracting many investors. The team consists of experienced members and the roadmap and white paper seem well thought and presented. Overall I think it is a good project but not good but not good enough for investing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Hi, everybody. Any information on when the team will start distributing tokens? It's been almost a month since the end of the token sale.
As far as I know - August 2019, but 20% monthly until the end of the year.

James Ahn, CEO of Edenchain, introduced the need for blockchain infrastructure and the standards required for the infrastructure needed
https://edenchain.io/edencchain-at-open-infra-days-korea-2018/
Hi, everybody. Any information on when the team will start distributing tokens? It's been almost a month since the end of the token sale.
Activity: 13
Project looks pretty hyped and legit with all the number of telegram members in the group. Definitely the next big thing that i am looking out for! Gutted to miss the crowdsale  Cry Cry Cry
Pages:
Jump to: