Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] 🔴 Edgecoin — 🔐Secure 🌎Global 💲Payment 🖥System 🔴 - page 2. (Read 757 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I don't think this one will just fade. Look at the education payment? All is separate. I'd cool to combine it in one place. And blockchain is an inevitable component here. The transparency of the transactions and their security in this field are MUST have)
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
Do u believe that edgecoin gets there and we'll eat the ginger? I do agree that the use case is obvious, but what with the asset?
I do believe it'll happen, you know why? Coz crypto without brick and mortar, like the entire online world, is not possible to exist.
Wtf? Do you mean that such payment system in education is smth unique? Or it'll actually become top one in the world?
Geez, I mean that we must pay attention to such projects like EdgeCoin. Coz the usecase brings traffic, all this leads to profits
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
When will edgecoin get some rise? I am sure that the initial objective is tight and the solution they have invented is actually needed. But as a person who has the interest in the price updates, I wanna be sure I'm not screwed)
copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Do u believe that edgecoin gets there and we'll eat the ginger? I do agree that the use case is obvious, but what with the asset?
I do believe it'll happen, you know why? Coz crypto without brick and mortar, like the entire online world, is not possible to exist.
Wtf? Do you mean that such payment system in education is smth unique? Or it'll actually become top one in the world?
copper member
Activity: 18
We invite you to stake your EdgeCoin and earn up to 34% of our #DeFi fluctuating token GradeCoin 🏆

The Staking offer is limited!🎺
Visit our website to start staking your #EdgeCoin and automatically get into GradeCoin before the Major Exchange Listings
https://edgecoinpay.com
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 66
copper member
Earn rewards for staking EdgeCoin  Cool

Our Staking Pool allows users to participate in staking and earn rewards in form of #GradeCoin directly on the website . Simply click the “Connect Wallet ” button,stake your #EdgeCoin and users will begin earning 34% of GradeCoin at 0.22$

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
I think this one is fine for 2 reasons:
1. real world usecase
2. staking EdgeCoin for gradecoin reward...which will bring to the mass adoption, which will bring to new profits. I don't say it's the project to make u rich tomorrow.
Sims like content created and admins active. Not sure about the team. What are the opinions on EdgeCoin? Huh
I'm confident that the project sneaks in our world coz the use case is huge. And industry is immortal: there will be always people that want to study.
Edgecoin 2021 has real value coz education system has a lot of blunders to be fulfilled. The more issues are solved the more money the investors get.  I trust in the project and hope to see new ath  Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 103
Sims like content created and admins active. Not sure about the team. What are the opinions on EdgeCoin? Huh
I'm confident that the project sneaks in our world coz the use case is huge. And industry is immortal: there will be always people that want to study.
copper member
Our mission is to accelerate the educational transition to crypto and together with EdgeCoin we’ve just taken a major step forward towards reaching our goals🏆
Join our reward system and earn 34% of GradeCoin each time you stake your EdgeCoin.

https://edgecoinpay.com
Activity: 69
There was a lot of similar startups, but they got kicked. Why you decide that there is place under the sun for you guys? I mean that most people come in crypto to make money, no-one want to study. So , you know that here(as everywhere by the way^^) people want to see ass ant tits:)
copper member
We’re building the most trusted and secure way for institutions anywhere in the world to accept fast payments without intermediaries.
Join our reward system and earn 34% of GradeCoin each time you stake your EdgeCoin  https://edgecoinpay.com

Activity: 81
I believe in edgecoin, the idea of the secure payment in education sphere is what we all need. Looks like if ppl accept it, we'll get millionaires !  A payment system with a native stable coin for educational targets. If the team have enough powers, we'll see a pearl soon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
What do you guys think on edgecoin? will the project pump? I suppose that the core is solid and the solution they have introduced is working, but of course the doubts are present, just checking whether I'm the only one)
It's required to have such a project with a secure payment system from edgecoin, I bet the attention from the investors is a matter of time. I'm sure, Edgecoin must have it by 2021. Some real value stuff. The education system has a lot of gaps, these blanks should be fulfilled, EdgeCoin is one step ahead

But their thread here is not gaining much interest, so I don't know if this project is really solid and have the capability to expand their reach. Securing global payment system is no easy task. They need a lot of companies that will signify their interest to accept edgecoin in their system. Without those companies, I don't think they can fulfill their objectives here.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
What do you guys think on edgecoin? will the project pump? I suppose that the core is solid and the solution they have introduced is working, but of course the doubts are present, just checking whether I'm the only one)
It's required to have such a project with a secure payment system from edgecoin, I bet the attention from the investors is a matter of time. I'm sure, Edgecoin must have it by 2021. Some real value stuff. The education system has a lot of gaps, these blanks should be fulfilled, EdgeCoin is one step ahead
Activity: 40
copper member
We’re proud to be consistent with ensuring full transparency, security, and efficiency of the payment system for education Join our reward system and earn 34% of GradeCoin. Staking will soon be available on EdgeCoin Swap (Android&IOS App).  https://edgecoinpay.com
Pages:
Jump to: