Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]| 🔶 EDOGE 🔶 | Now Trading | Explanation over locking - page 24. (Read 25088 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Received tokens today, thanks. Now if only 10M would airdrop theirs.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
please vote this, in order to list wallet on https://freewallet.org/vote
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It should work when they get unlocked...

Unlocked Date: 1508169600 (10/16/2017 9AM PST)
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
I think the edoge that you gave not compatible on etherdelta because i have been deposited my edoge but its always says that " warning error during contract execution" pls update the coins so that we can trade it.
Thanks
Activity: 210
I have received my token.thanks and good luck
Activity: 22
I have received. thanks you
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
got 5Mil  Grin
Thanks Dev Thats Awesome ;-)
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
Why i cant join Telegram?i says username not found
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Just got another 5 million for 10 million total... although math is a little off... 11,000 participants x 10,000,000 = 110,000,000,000  ... or 10 billion more coins than are supposed to exist...?
Activity: 196
I recieved my edoge.  I will hold or give to spread the wealth.  Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 45
These coins are now mass-produced with the letter e-, all I have now greatly amused. If the majority of coins are useless and do not carry no value, then these do cause laughter. Benefits are only to receive and immediately after the sale to forget about their existence.

With Doge it's bit different, we actually need this update.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
These coins are now mass-produced with the letter e-, all I have now greatly amused. If the majority of coins are useless and do not carry no value, then these do cause laughter. Benefits are only to receive and immediately after the sale to forget about their existence.
Activity: 17
Seems eDoge from near past, but think to success now,thanks, joined to the airdrop   Smiley
Activity: 210
EDOGE was already listed on Etherdelta, but there's no activity on there, just alot of buyer. Why anyone didn't want to sell their coins? Expected higher price and make great profit? grrrrr.
It's because the tokens are locked and cannot be traded yet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
EDOGE was already listed on Etherdelta, but there's no activity on there, just alot of buyer. Why anyone didn't want to sell their coins? Expected higher price and make great profit? grrrrr.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Received 5m tokens. Thank you dev and wish you all the best. I will hold this tokens and let's hope this will deliver.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Received tokens. Thanks
Activity: 180
Exclusive Member
received my 5M token as well. Thank you EDOGE team. Just wondering how roughly how much 5M token is worth?
Activity: 602
Merit: 120
Recieved my tokens thank you.
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
any leaks on which exchange this coin will be traded ?
Pages:
Jump to: