Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 50. (Read 115126 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Oh god no one giving a vote there one thing Just pay Yobit and i'm sure eGaas will be get listed there and at least avoid egaas be called a scam coin Sad
I feel for yobit will not be good for egaas in exchanges later, I would have felt if egaas would be better if traded on exchanges polo or bittrex that is really good to start trading egaas, perhaps In answer everyone on the trading site polo and bittrex many will support with this ...
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Unfortunately devs received fund and did nothing, confirmed scam. It is not in any exchanes, expensive lesson, how much did he scam?  Grin Angry

He did what I told him to do. He contacted me 2 days back saying he is in urgent need of money. I lent him 40 btc at 50% per day and he sent my money back within 44 hours. I still dont think that hes to be trusted but who cares in the end of the day. I made 40 btc within 2 days, and I couldnt be any happier.
Activity: 524
Unfortunately devs received fund and did nothing, confirmed scam. It is not in any exchanes, expensive lesson, how much did he scam?  Grin Angry
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Relying solely on people's free votes is not gonna do it if eGaaS really wants to get listed ... First, one needs a balance to cast a free vote, secondly free votes will never make eGaaS get listed as there are other coins who have paid votes, thirdly, which is funny, 0 votes for the moment, meaning not even the team members (or people inviting investors to vote) have voted ... Maybe they're waiting till the last moment to cast a big fat vote Smiley.
I wonder why this coin is very complicated, what makes a choked up?
and I agree to do a vote does not have to pay. don't they all made money.
how this coin will go forward if to back it up like this. Re-thought
just a suggestion
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

Relying solely on people's free votes is not gonna do it if eGaaS really wants to get listed ... First, one needs a balance to cast a free vote, secondly free votes will never make eGaaS get listed as there are other coins who have paid votes, thirdly, which is funny, 0 votes for the moment, meaning not even the team members (or people inviting investors to vote) have voted ... Maybe they're waiting till the last moment to cast a big fat vote Smiley.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

Oh god no one giving a vote there one thing Just pay Yobit and i'm sure eGaas will be get listed there and at least avoid egaas be called a scam coin Sad
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I hope coin will be on exchange very soon.Good Luck
Activity: 287
still not voting Perhaps the dev need help 1 or 2 btc  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
This coin screws so many investors, raised more than 100 BTC but do nothing, don't pay listing fees on exchanges but you want investors vote while crying? Damn scammers
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
C-CEX.com support <[email protected]>

Added for voting! Thanks!
Please, vote here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=egs

As motivation i will give 10 EGS for 1 vote ... 1000 EGS are available for 100 vote...just fill this form https://goo.gl/forms/mjarsCA51A09hZue2

Thanks
Is it necessary to have satoshis to conduct the voting?
Yes, of course, for free vote you need to have satoshi on the balance. It is understood that the pay vote is paid for each vote.

You must have 0.1 BTC balance to cast 1 free vote ... if you using paid vote input your TXid in form...
example :

Cast 1 free vote and 0.01 BTC then you will have 11 vote... you will have 110 EGS from me....

Remember this is limited to 100 vote.....

Thanks guys
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

As motivation i will give 10 EGS for 1 vote ... 1000 EGS are available for 100 vote...just fill this form https://goo.gl/forms/mjarsCA51A09hZue2

Thanks
Is it necessary to have satoshis to conduct the voting?
Yes, of course, for free vote you need to have satoshi on the balance. It is understood that the pay vote is paid for each vote.
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
why so long?
is there a problem? and when can continue round two
Please responded regarding the vote

Thanks
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
If that right I was happy to hear that if Team is still Working hard for Development their project but at least more publicly about their Development,How we know?

29 days since they announced an "exchange".

LOL until now nothing happens yet
Activity: 630
cannot waiting EGAAS on Bittrex
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
They posted about their forum. Q&A about something? Maybe about their team members or about the vision of the project. Their road map status quo.

https://m.facebook.com/pg/EgaasProject/posts/?__nodl&ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1
I do hope the Developers will let us know soon where EGAAS  will be traded. I purchased in the ICO and have the coins sitting there in my EGAAS back office and also I promoted it a lot on my Facebook wall and people are asking me now what is happening and I am not sure what I must tell them.
Do not worry! You wake up tomorrow morning and have a post on the forum that the coin on polo already traded. Recently wrote that the negotiations are conducted with the exchanges.

Are you part of the team? or how do you get this inside working  of the team, Poloniex for egaas will be great for the investors, the team credibility and also expose the project for the next ICO
No, I am not in the development team and express my vision. Development teams need to communicate more actively with investors and promptly report all steps of project development. It should be more tightly to use social networks to communicate.

I also think there should be a bit more communication from the team

Sorry guys team are very busy for eGaaS development... dont worry about exchange ... i have few EGS to trade too... stay calm....
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I do hope the Developers will let us know soon where EGAAS  will be traded. I purchased in the ICO and have the coins sitting there in my EGAAS back office and also I promoted it a lot on my Facebook wall and people are asking me now what is happening and I am not sure what I must tell them.
Do not worry! You wake up tomorrow morning and have a post on the forum that the coin on polo already traded. Recently wrote that the negotiations are conducted with the exchanges.

Are you part of the team? or how do you get this inside working  of the team, Poloniex for egaas will be great for the investors, the team credibility and also expose the project for the next ICO
No, I am not in the development team and express my vision. Development teams need to communicate more actively with investors and promptly report all steps of project development. It should be more tightly to use social networks to communicate.

I also think there should be a bit more communication from the team
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

Activity: 630

Pages:
Jump to: