Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 95. (Read 115126 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Any one had wallet installed

Created Iconomi Country lol

FOLKS Please post your address so i can test sending

Wallet has been released?   Roll Eyes
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Any one had wallet installed

Created Iconomi Country lol

FOLKS Please post your address so i can test sending

Activity: 249
ETA of ico? Like this project
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
From Daylight to eGaaS???

Our lawyer has told us that we should not use the name "DayLight", because such a trade mark is already in use, so we changed the name to "Egaas" (Electronic Government as a Service). Graphic materials and the logo will be updated in the coming days.
Activity: 602
From Daylight to eGaaS???
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Our lawyer has told us that we should not use the name "DayLight", because such a trade mark is already in use, so we changed the name to "Egaas" (Electronic Government as a Service). Graphic materials and the logo will be updated in the coming days.

Interesting, do you have plan on the ICO? When? Please keep us posted. I wanna invest

Details about ICO will be available at the end of the month, after the release.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533

Interesting, do you have plan on the ICO? When? Please keep us posted. I wanna invest
legendary
Awesome news dev. Keep up the good work dev. I will update the translation when the new graphics and text is out.
when is the wallet coming out?
Before the end of the month
legendary
when is the wallet coming out?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi. can you tell me what happened with dcoin ? I tried it out to see what you guys have done in the past but it needs a key at first wallet login, is that a private or dead coin ?
Hi. New keys can be issued only by verified users and not more than 10 a month. I sent you a key in PM.

Hello. Send me too, please
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What do you mean central banks and government ?? What part of decentralized don't you understand. This coin just sounds like all the rest it just uses a different story for it's reason to be.
We mean central banks and government of states? And we understand "decentralized" as distributed between many countries: one node - one state. It is initially the international blockchain platform with smart contracts and smart laws system. White Paper will be soon.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What do you mean central banks and government ?? What part of decentralized don't you understand. This coin just sounds like all the rest it just uses a different story for it's reason to be.
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nice to see your project moving again!

All the best!
any updates on this @dev we all are waiting . it would be nice to put forward a solid plan as you said and work for it

2 versions of the wallet will be released before the end of the month:
v 1.x - stable version to work with tokens.
v 0.x - smart contracts, smart laws, creating a state, gaining citizenship etc. This version will run on private blockchains until we fix all bugs and finalize and sharpen wallet’s functionality. Version 1.x will get all the functionality of v 0.x after this.

We will announce ICO terms in the end of the month.
Activity: 803
any updates on this @dev we all are waiting . it would be nice to put forward a solid plan as you said and work for it
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

There already seems to be an Indonesian translation for this pre-ann, it is referenced in the first post:

Moreover, both translations are exactly the same.
Pages:
Jump to: