Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] Ektaworld is the connection of the blockchain with the physical world! - page 2. (Read 775 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

I really like the way the team works with the community, we can chill now, and check how fast ecosystem is growing

Yes, I agree, because I have been following their social networks for several days, and I see interesting news there.

I saw a message like this in the telegram: Mr. XX purchases 100 $EKTA with total price $180.95(USDT) through IDO and staked all of them from the first day of the mining. He will own 531 $EKTA after one year. Which means even if $EKTA's market price does not change compared to the IDO price($1.8095/$EKTA), his APY is 431%.

Assume the market price is $10.0/$EKTA after one year, the total value of his $EKTA will be $5312.68, which is 2936% of his purchase price($180.95).
Activity: 4
How do you assess the risks in your project? Hope your project is safe enough for everyone
Activity: 3

As far as I understand the project is developing rapidly, because of this follows a lot of news, there are a lot of smart investors that believe in this project

Yes, in short, everything is going according to plan and without any problems.

Hello there, how does this token differ from others? What are this token mission and vision?

There is information about this on their website, read there to find out.

Is everything in your project going smoothly and according to the roadmap plan? And what do you think about collaborating with other projects?

It's better for you to track it yourself on their social networks.
Activity: 5

Hey guys, I think that now we need to pay attention to such projects. It seems to me that your project idea is really attractive

Yes, this is obvious, but so far it is difficult to say that this project will really be useful for us, so I study and follow it
Activity: 1
Hello there, how does this token differ from others? What are this token mission and vision?
Activity: 21
Is everything in your project going smoothly and according to the roadmap plan? And what do you think about collaborating with other projects?
Activity: 70
Hey guys, I think that now we need to pay attention to such projects. It seems to me that your project idea is really attractive
Activity: 84

It is important for me to find out if your project is secure enough? And how many people have already invested in your project and bought a token?

On account of security, I advise you to look at the project on their website, but on the account of how many people have already invested here, I do not know where to find out

What about community events on social networks? Seems like next month we will have a fast push

On August 8 they will have IDO, I think they are preparing for this, and events for social networks can be postponed
Activity: 28

I'm trying to gauge how far we have progressed, it’s more and more interesting for me to watch your project grow.

It seems that there were no problems in the project, so you can evaluate it perfectly

How is your project progressing, is everything good? I think we will get amazing profit with this ecosystem

Everything is going fine as far as I understand, Ektaworld has active social networks with a large number of people, and not long ago they opened whitepaper, you can read it here: https://whitepaper.ektaworld.io/
Activity: 28
It is important for me to find out if your project is secure enough? And how many people have already invested in your project and bought a token?
Activity: 70
What about community events on social networks? Seems like next month we will have a fast push
I'm trying to gauge how far we have progressed, it’s more and more interesting for me to watch your project grow.

Hey guys! The benefits are not bad at the expense of global recognition, are you sure about that?

Why not? Do you think that this is not so?

Hello team, as we see these days, projects are often hacked, how will you cope with this? As I see your project is developing quite well now and there are no problems

If the team of this project is experienced, then we shouldn't worry about it.
Activity: 13

For team and project will be better to focus on the core things, build core products, what do you think about it?

Obviously, the thing is, I hope that the team already knows this well and we should not worry about it

Hey team, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way. What do you think about it?

Personally, I think that buying their token will do for this
Pages:
Jump to: