Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ELI] Eligma | AI-driven & blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform - page 47. (Read 33549 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
CEO EPIC!

Eligma is a winner! Eligma CEO Dejan Roljic wins a pitching competition in Zurich!

CEO is great. You are the creator. May your project always develop, create many values
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Activity: 220
Inventory

Our inventory module will provide an interface for recording details about the user’s personal belongings. Every DIP will
be automatically written into the user’s inventory. For the user to have an overview of all the items in his household, he
will also be able to manually add items that were purchased elsewhere.

Nicely written lightpaper: https://www.eligma.io/pdf/eligma-lightpaper_v1.0.pdf

Activity: 375
Merit: 183
CEO EPIC!

Eligma is a winner! Eligma CEO Dejan Roljic wins a pitching competition in Zurich!

Future is people!

And future is Eligma

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Our CEO, Dejan Roljic, delivered a triumphant pitch on Eligma, the AI-driven and Blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform, in Zurich yesterday. Eligma won its first award for best pitch and we are very proud off it. On following link you can find more details about it: https://medium.com/eligma-blog/eligma-wins-the-award-for-best-pitch-at-the-crypto-summit-2018-in-zurich-1e993e0fb758

Activity: 294
Sounds like something interesting
It is a pretty good project. An optimal solution for commercial trades creates the most convenient

Excellent right? Yesterday we received visit from Malaysia! We are so happy and honoured that the buzz reach all the way to TR International! This major business player specializes in cloud technology and big data analysis and is one of the fastest expanding corporations  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Eligma = happy team + happy investors Smiley

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Congrats!

Win at Crypto Summit ? Wow.. congratZ Eligma for already great achievement
How about that?! Prof. Dr. Hermann Eul, former Vice President of Intel Corporation joined our Eligma advisory board ⚡️. Herman has a wealth of technical, industry and leadership experience gained through senior executive roles at major companies specializing in innovation as well as complete system solutions in diverse and quickly changing markets.

https://www.eligma.io/forum/Eul.jpg

Hello,
I would like to provide you with quality translations and proofreading in any combination of the following languages:

English, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian.

I am native/fluent in Romanian, English, and Arabic.

I am fluent/proficient in Portuguese and Spanish.

I have been working as a professional translator for more than 5 years. I was an interpreter for USAID, ICMPD, IOM and other international organizations with English/Arabic/Romanian.
For the better part of the last two years, I have also worked as a business developer and analyst, so I am very accustomed to ICO/blockchain/business/BTC specific vocabulary.
I also have a Ph.D. in linguistics (dialectology) and am well versed in NLP and computational linguistics as well.

Trust me, I know you may have heard this before, but I am an actual polyglot, with the highest degree of specialization in linguistics so I know what I'm talking about here.

PORTFOLIO
Romanian Ministry of Justice, Bucharest (Romania)
International Organization for Migration
United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Washington (United States)
International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), Vienna (Austria)
The University of Bucharest, Bucharest (Romania)
Various private companies
ADO SAH ROM (NGO)

I can send you my resume if you contact me via PM and I will reply to you as soon as possible,
Thank you kindly,
Gabriel

Hi almuntaqim. We took note on your proposal and if we decide to translate it in any other language we will publish a post about it and let you know. Currently we have it in English, Slovenian and Russian while we are already working on some other as well. Community will be informed about it soon Wink.
Activity: 349
Merit: 168
Unique project that will go mainstream worldwide in next few years

Join presale and hodl

Why?

Check facts on website www.eligma.io

Three leet founders and team will bring Eligma to fast realisation of whitepaper plans

https://www.eligma.io/#founders
very interesting

CEO Dejan Roljic and COO Žiga Toni shine in a fun but highly informative interview on Blockchain Investors Community iTuber, a renowned currency market and investment channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2m2d1M1ggA&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 13
Hello,
I would like to provide you with quality translations and proofreading in any combination of the following languages:

English, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian.

I am native/fluent in Romanian, English, and Arabic.

I am fluent/proficient in Portuguese and Spanish.

I have been working as a professional translator for more than 5 years. I was an interpreter for USAID, ICMPD, IOM and other international organizations with English/Arabic/Romanian.
For the better part of the last two years, I have also worked as a business developer and analyst, so I am very accustomed to ICO/blockchain/business/BTC specific vocabulary.
I also have a Ph.D. in linguistics (dialectology) and am well versed in NLP and computational linguistics as well.

Trust me, I know you may have heard this before, but I am an actual polyglot, with the highest degree of specialization in linguistics so I know what I'm talking about here.

PORTFOLIO
Romanian Ministry of Justice, Bucharest (Romania)
International Organization for Migration
United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Washington (United States)
International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), Vienna (Austria)
The University of Bucharest, Bucharest (Romania)
Various private companies
ADO SAH ROM (NGO)

I can send you my resume if you contact me via PM and I will reply to you as soon as possible,
Thank you kindly,
Gabriel
Activity: 127
I see great interview with CEO Dejan Roljič : https://www.chipin.com/eligma-ceo-dejan-roljic-interview/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

People should read. I like logical people that use backup real arguments and not sell clouds Smiley CEO makes a lot of sense.
Activity: 82
Contributing I see goes great for Eligma. They are going to reach Hard Cap in no time I already see it. Not a great time for crypto prices but still will be great at the end of the year. Eli token is going to get a high price and we hope big exchanges Smiley
Activity: 69
I participated in the telegram community, facebook, twitter, medium ... Eligma. We put great hope to Eligibility to be a big success in the global e-commerce industry using blockchain technology. "Eligma is an AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform that will change the way people discover, purchase, track and resell items online "
Activity: 119
Where can I read more about AI and payvment system ?
Take a look at the whitepaper, particularly the section starting on page 42: https://www.eligma.io/pdf/eligma-white-paper_v1.7.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: