Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 56. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Once the token and the product gets more attention to it, new exchanges will come.

hi, I'm new in the forum.

I would like to invest in Elixir ... 1k $
do I still have time?
how long could I make it in the long run?
it's my first investment (I do not have much money)

thanks for the answers and sorry for my english, I'm italian Cheesy

To be honest I would not go all in - even though Elixir is a great project. I would suggest going in this project with around $300 or so and looking at dips. The volume is low so it is plausible that there will be dips on a daily basis. I think we are goona see a good spike one the new website is out and also after the release of the first product - but I guess that can take some time.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi,

I still bought Timereum a while back and this was lateron stuck on Novaexchange. I didn't realize that there was a workaround offered by Elixir in the meantime - does anyone know what to do and how to convert TME now to ELIXIR?

Thanks a lot

TME rebranded to Elixir and people were given about a month to join in on the token swap if you bought on ED/Nova. That happened way back in September. There'll be a new token added to the mix - reasons explained here and here - and to have a chance to convert your TME to that, follow this:

So Dev helped me yesterday! They logged into my Nova and verified that I indeed had TME coins that were stuck in Nova before Nova put the wallet in maintenance mode. They took my balance and a future deposit ETH address. They said they can hardcode or import that balance into the new token contract. Obviously I don't have the new tokens yet, but I remain very hopeful now. I encourage anyone who ended up with legit coins stuck on Nova to contact them. They will most likely check your trade history to make sure you weren't trying to buy up more TME recently after the wallets unlocked.

To make it easy for them I'd send them your login credentials (Disable 2FA and change your pin/password first). With nova scheduled to go away you shouldn't really have any other coins over there to worry about now anyways.

@Coiner_ : Thanks for the information how to change my TME to ELIX! I will remember your post and keep my word, as soon as i get the ELIX tokens.

I sent a message with my NovaExchange account details (username, password, pin) and my Wallet Address of MyEtherWallet to the DEV (ElixirDev) on bitcointalk.

2FA has been disabled before. I hope to get a response soon and really appreciate their work! Smiley Thanks!

Technically all he did was just quote me Cheesy

Thanks a lot, much appreciated

I wrote an email to ask whether this process is still applicable or has changed.
Activity: 1
Once the token and the product gets more attention to it, new exchanges will come.

hi, I'm new in the forum.

I would like to invest in Elixir ... 1k $
do I still have time?
how long could I make it in the long run?
it's my first investment (I do not have much money)

thanks for the answers and sorry for my english, I'm italian Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
but the volume is still low

Yes the devs seem to be one of the best teams I've seen, even compared to the big icos.
[/quote]

volume is still low because its still under the radar and not on big exchanges, new website isn't even released yet.
Activity: 81
but the volume is still low

Yes the devs seem to be one of the best teams I've seen, even compared to the big icos.
[/quote]
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
Hi,

I still bought Timereum a while back and this was lateron stuck on Novaexchange. I didn't realize that there was a workaround offered by Elixir in the meantime - does anyone know what to do and how to convert TME now to ELIXIR?

Thanks a lot

TME rebranded to Elixir and people were given about a month to join in on the token swap if you bought on ED/Nova. That happened way back in September. There'll be a new token added to the mix - reasons explained here and here - and to have a chance to convert your TME to that, follow this:

So Dev helped me yesterday! They logged into my Nova and verified that I indeed had TME coins that were stuck in Nova before Nova put the wallet in maintenance mode. They took my balance and a future deposit ETH address. They said they can hardcode or import that balance into the new token contract. Obviously I don't have the new tokens yet, but I remain very hopeful now. I encourage anyone who ended up with legit coins stuck on Nova to contact them. They will most likely check your trade history to make sure you weren't trying to buy up more TME recently after the wallets unlocked.

To make it easy for them I'd send them your login credentials (Disable 2FA and change your pin/password first). With nova scheduled to go away you shouldn't really have any other coins over there to worry about now anyways.

@Coiner_ : Thanks for the information how to change my TME to ELIX! I will remember your post and keep my word, as soon as i get the ELIX tokens.

I sent a message with my NovaExchange account details (username, password, pin) and my Wallet Address of MyEtherWallet to the DEV (ElixirDev) on bitcointalk.

2FA has been disabled before. I hope to get a response soon and really appreciate their work! Smiley Thanks!

Technically all he did was just quote me Cheesy
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
You should contact dev and ask him if still can get ELIX for TME but i think is too late. We are on another exchange , kucoin, thanks dev for geetting list on there.
Activity: 19
Hi,

Thanks a lot

Activity: 196
Merit: 124
elirx will succeed???

in terms of marketcap, were 20x from RCN and nearly 80x from salt - this project can potentially become a top 100 coin and hopefully even surpass SALT! i really dont like SALT btw, kudos on those who've made money on it; but buying a token to get a membership to get loans from them with your crypto as collateral... no thanks not for me.

The name - SALT - not that catchy, and salt (the word) has bad connotations... salt in the wound... throw salt over your shoulder... he/she's salty (slang for pissed off)... the food needs salt (AKA it tastes like shit), i could go on, but you get the idea.

Elix on the other hand, will be a great way for those of us already in crypto, to introduce it to our friends and family. the ability to loan money (with or without interest, AND mine coins at the same time).... additionally the pooled lending can become huge within the crypto community, theres so much to this coin in one package, its wonderful!

The Name - "Elixir".... it markets itself... its timeless... its beautiful... --> now thats a project i'm will to back.
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
only these small random exhancges offer elex so far right? no other way to purchase any?

Coinexchange, Kucoin and Etherdelta.

I Like Kucoin - its a nice UI and fast! and you need no authentication -Great!

You can also find another User who want to sell you Elix.

You must understadn that Elix was no ICO - so there is only a small amount of Money the Devs have to pay Fee for list on bigger exchange.

Elix is a good old classic style Token. Increasing over the Time. Therefore i love it!
Devs must deliver to earn money! And they do it!

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
only these small random exhancges offer elex so far right? no other way to purchase any?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I bought Timereums and forgot, what can I do to get my Elixirs?

I have TME in novaexchange

The user: elixirtoken of Reddit, said me that i must write here for help,

Thanks

You'll need to PM dev. See my comment below. They were very helpful to me.

Quote from: fastfalcon94 on November 28, 2017, 02:31:15 PM

Activity: 341
Merit: 109
absolutely great news! Keep on with the great work

Oh yes!

Many quesions are answered!
Testable Demo: Yes
Github: Yes
When new Website: Yes
Another Teaser for Design: Yes

For me its an really big Update.

Solid progress
Activity: 213
Merit: 26
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
Enamorado de este ecosistema
I bought Timereums and forgot, what can I do to get my Elixirs?

I have TME in novaexchange

The user: elixirtoken of Reddit, said me that i must write here for help,

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
i have now invested 0.3 BTC in ELIX and now hope that I can make very good profits with it  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Found this on discord:
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2748/elixir-elix  Please vote for Elix to get listed on a decentralised exchange.
Voting to list on a dex
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Same has happened to me now. They went through my Nova account history, checked all was legitimate and have said they will deposit new token next year, when it is released. Big thank you to the Devs!

Please is there any way to get the same help from the Dev? I currently have TME on Nova. Thank you very much!

Bolded text - PM - Private Message - Text bubble thingy under usernames on the sidebar, use it. 
Activity: 1

Same has happened to me now. They went through my Nova account history, checked all was legitimate and have said they will deposit new token next year, when it is released. Big thank you to the Devs!

Please is there any way to get the same help from the Dev? I currently have TME on Nova. Thank you very much!
Activity: 720
Merit: 271
Glad to announce, that both a new german and also a korean ANN of ELIX can now be found in BCT, too!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-elixir-elix-bonus-orientierter-zahlungsverkehr-mobile-lending-app-2575158

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/elixir-elix-2018-1-2585965

Spread the word!  Smiley

If you're interested in translating the ANN into chinese, PM me - Bounty is 500 ELIX!
Pages:
Jump to: