Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks - page 55. (Read 118874 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Look at Monero guys, it was a fair fork of Bytecoin with no premine and ico with good devs. Where it led them, where is now  xmr and where is bcn...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Good, serious team. Better you guys get into this coin asap
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Just thought of a question. At there any other sub 400k marketcap coins with full trezor support? Id b pretty surprised Grin

Is that right? Is there a list of what coins, Trezor supports??

Quickly looking for trezor support. Good company below.

Supported by wallet.trezor.io:
Bitcoin
Bitcoin Cash
Dash
Litecoin
Zcash
Supported by MyEtherWallet:
Ethereum
Ethereum Classic
All ERC-20/223 tokens (some may display as unknown)
Expanse (displays as unknown)
Supported by firmware but no official software support:
Dogecoin
Namecoin
Just thought of a question. At there any other sub 400k marketcap coins with full trezor support? Id b pretty surprised Grin

Is that right? Is there a list of what coins, Trezor supports??
Activity: 22
More and more devs are coming!!
No doubt they are better than pirl. Even their dev left and joined ella.

If this isn’t foreshadowing of what’s to come for ELLA idk what is lol. I’ve been in discord and devs keep popping in wanting to help. True crypto people respect a no greed pure crypto project like ELLA and i think we’ll see the market figure that out very soon.

The fair way main dev is running this, is just so right. Some were trying to pick this apart, but ended up following instead. New dev's coming in excited, says a lot.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Tried to send a small amount of ELLA to cryptobroker trade and was a bit shocked how quickly it had been, amazing!Price increased and ELLA apprears to be the most profitable mining asset overall crypto-marketplace.So much pleased to take part in this excellent project.

We are working on finding an exchange that is supported by whattomine.com so miners can see how profitable mining ELLA is. Wink

Try to add ELLA to coinexchange is one of the most reliable and less expensive listing fee exchange "only" 1 BTC. I said only because of others 4-5 BTC like criptopia and livecoin. Avoid yobit.net, the support is .. sucks!
I think it just a matter of time before exchanges will add this coin for free, just keep the development on its way and keep calm. Smiley

Hope so but haven’t seen a lot of that lately unless a community is huge and pounding exchange Twitter 24/7
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Tried to send a small amount of ELLA to cryptobroker trade and was a bit shocked how quickly it had been, amazing!Price increased and ELLA apprears to be the most profitable mining asset overall crypto-marketplace.So much pleased to take part in this excellent project.

We are working on finding an exchange that is supported by whattomine.com so miners can see how profitable mining ELLA is. Wink

Try to add ELLA to coinexchange is one of the most reliable and less expensive listing fee exchange "only" 1 BTC. I said only because of others 4-5 BTC like criptopia and livecoin. Avoid yobit.net, the support is .. sucks!
I think it just a matter of time before exchanges will add this coin for free, just keep the development on its way and keep calm. Smiley

Agreed, as this is a community project run on donations only it would have to be something us as a community decided to pursue and then gather the funds.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

If this isn’t foreshadowing of what’s to come for ELLA idk what is lol. I’ve been in discord and devs keep popping in wanting to help. True crypto people respect a no greed pure crypto project like ELLA and i think we’ll see the market figure that out very soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Yes really great buy at these prices and use of trezor big bonus also.
Buy 3000sat profit: x10 minimum.
Low Mcap. Stock exchange.
I'm new to mining. Is there any step-to-step guide how to mine Ella? What video card should I  buy and is there any comparision? Many many thanks!

I use Nvidia 1070's.

Here's a genoil ethminer .bat for stratum using slot 0 and 1
https://github.com/Genoil/cpp-ethereum/blob/110/releases/ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.1.9.zip

Code:
ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -U -S pool.ellaism.io:8002 -O WALLETADDRESS -SP 1 --cuda-devices 0 1
Activity: 3
This is nice to hear Ella is doing well. Price is stable at 23 cents. I think this is a good coin to mine.
Pages:
Jump to: