Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks - page 67. (Read 118874 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
can someone please explain why we have very small circulating supply vs big max supply. what does this mean. Will more be released in to circulation. so I'm a new person to crypto..

Hi the reason for this is because Ellaism's block 0 had 0 coins premined. This means the chain started with 0 coins and the first block produced 5. Go check out www.ellaism.com/comparison for a good chart showing why Ellaism is the best of all the ETH forked coins, having 0 premine or dev fees means miners collect 100% of block rewards and it becomes a community project.

ETH started with a HUGE premine, thats why theyre on 95k circ coins.

Ok honestly this is awesome. Why isn't the president tweeting about this project..
Activity: 299
can someone please explain why we have very small circulating supply vs big max supply. what does this mean. Will more be released in to circulation. so I'm a new person to crypto..

Hi the reason for this is because Ellaism's block 0 had 0 coins premined. This means the chain started with 0 coins and the first block produced 5. Go check out www.ellaism.com/comparison for a good chart showing why Ellaism is the best of all the ETH forked coins, having 0 premine or dev fees means miners collect 100% of block rewards and it becomes a community project.

ETH started with a HUGE premine, thats why theyre on 95k circ coins.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11

Because the coin is just launched one month ago. Every year there will be 10 million coins mined, until the 10 million-th block where we'll have 20% block reward reduction, and so forth and so on.
Activity: 64
The new Ellaism explorer is up. Now you can view transaction history of each address.

https://explorer.ellaism.org

Awesome thanks for the update dev! ELLA moves fast.
Activity: 49
The new Ellaism explorer is up. Now you can view transaction history of each address.

Oh God, finally! Block-explorer usable and working that's what I was dreaming about! Thank you Dev team.

Good but if i check my wallet i see the ballance but no transaction only a " Sad " sad face.

Hi, we only show transactions starting from yesterday due to server resource limitation. If you need complete blockchain analysis, you can get the data from your Parity or Geth client. We'll also provide the dump in the future.

OK now i see... thought is still in development. Thanks for the answer!
Kind of, You have to create a new MEW account for ella - this is one of those odd bits a it is a Ether-like coin.
Do NOT send to your ether address. Very good chance it will be gone
I followed instructions from the first post: created myetherwallet wallet and added custom network, mined to that address. Now, if i switch back to Ether network on myetherwallet and load the same wallet file, the address stays the same. For account balance it says "X CUSTOM ETH" (X is number, actual mined from pool). Im i doing something wrong here? I havent tried to send yet.

Yes. It will show as "Custom ETH". Or you can also directly use https://ellaism.github.io/ellawallet/

Oh God, finally! Block-explorer usable and working that's what I was dreaming about! Thank you Dev team.

Good but if i check my wallet i see the ballance but no transaction only a " Sad " sad face.

Hi, we only show transactions starting from yesterday due to server resource limitation. If you need complete blockchain analysis, you can get the data from your Parity or Geth client. We'll also provide the dump in the future.
Activity: 35
Kind of, You have to create a new MEW account for ella - this is one of those odd bits a it is a Ether-like coin.
Do NOT send to your ether address. Very good chance it will be gone
I followed instructions from the first post: created myetherwallet wallet and added custom network, mined to that address. Now, if i switch back to Ether network on myetherwallet and load the same wallet file, the address stays the same. For account balance it says "X CUSTOM ETH" (X is number, actual mined from pool). Im i doing something wrong here? I havent tried to send yet.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Wow hashpower is starting to increase!

Good chunk of miners sticking to ELLA for the last day.  Cool

Yes, price is rising that's the reason. Also the addition to coinmarketcap was a good thing.
Activity: 22
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

Good chunk of miners sticking to ELLA for the last day.  Cool
Activity: 84
Hi guys Smiley Got any info on future exchange listings?
Pages:
Jump to: