Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] Elrond - Sharded layer one protocol with near instant TX speed - page 12. (Read 5643 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 4
Have health have hope - have hope, have everything
Erond Network in Comparison.

ElrondNetwork: Leading Blockchain

https://Elrond.com - Blazing fast, highly scalable blockchain

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I am very interested in Elrond and typingDNA partnership! I tried typingDNA demo and I was excited! Will be great to authenticate in wallet or data storage or any Elrond service by typing some peace of text! Lovely!
hta
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
A happy family is but an earlier heaven!
Let’s recap.

"Gartner forecasts that blockchain will generate an annual business value of more than US $3 trillion by 2030. It’s possible to imagine that 10% to 20% of global economic infrastructure will be running on blockchain-based systems by that same year.

This is still 2019 and Elrond is making significant steps in making sure the future is ours. One step at a time, Elrond has been focused on enhancing usability, adoption and to amplify outreach. This newsletter offers a summary of our recent developments.

+ Elrond’s first validator economics proposal is now published

+ Paradigm Fund released a full review on Elrond

+ Elrond partners up with Xangle.io

+ Ask Me Anything session on Binance’s largest community.

+ Seoul and London meetups.

https://ELROND.com - A scalable value transfer protocol for the digital economy (10k tx/sec - minimal latency - negligible fees)

Roadmap is very tight, a lot to do! In Q4 dApp store will be opened. Does it mean some Hackatons will be organised for dApp developers? I think developers will be more than happy to develop dApps and run them on developer friendly blockchain which will easily handle every dApps  highest requirements for thoroughput!
Activity: 106
Relentless in progress. Team has been around for long time, technology is sound and the vetting got on Binance just shows this is truly valuable.

Reading about economics, team tokens are blocked for 3.5 years - this also shows this is for long term.

Great stuff overall. Thanks for the very well presented ANN.
hta
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
A happy family is but an earlier heaven!

ELROND - whitepaper only a onepager.

For those who did not have time to read the full whitepaper - ERD have prepared a onepager!

https://elrond.com - A scalable value transfer protocol for the digital economy (10k tx/sec - minimal latency - negligible fees)

Activity: 13
I'm watching the progress of this wonderful project since the early days and I have to say that it is one of the best decisions I have ever taken since I got interested in the blockchain technology!
It's not often that you can find a project that not only aims to reach new heights (technology-wise), but also has the skills to do it and it delivers at a constant pace!
Elrond Network continues to amaze me and, even if it came a long way already, the road ahead looks more promising than ever!
I can't wait for you guys to launch the Mainnet and show the whole world the real potential of the blockchain technology!

Wow! My eyes love these slides with moving elements! Great design!
Actually I follow Elrond quite a while and let me tell you this!

Elrond team is raising the benchmark for what defines fast, effective, secure and decentralized blockchain. Their testnet is live, everyone can try their wallet or set up a node. Smart contract platform is being developed in fast pace. Every week I read their progress reports and wonder how it can be done so fast! Partnerships look very meaningful and I hope to see their fruits soon! Elrond seems to me most progressive and successful startup this year!
copper member
Activity: 6
Merit: 23

what is

value

key

roadmap

token model

partners

investors

exchange

team