Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] Elrond - Sharded layer one protocol with near instant TX speed - page 2. (Read 5643 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1433
Accelerating Elrond Network data availability via Bware Labs.

Bware Labs will operate Elrond infrastructure to provide fast access to the Elrond mainnet data via real-time APIs, and also joins as a Staking Provider.

Read more: https://elrond.com/blog/accelerating-elrond-data-availability-bware-labs/
Activity: 462
Merit: 107
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Calling all $EGLD holders!

You can now see how much MEX you will be able to claim, based on the Week 1 & 2 snapshots - the others will follow.

Reminder: the first 4 weekly snapshots are super valuable and earn you more MEX. We’re now in Week 3.

maiar.exchange

https://twitter.com/elrondnetwork/status/1390623099087998976?s=21
Broad Distribution And Compelling Tokenomics: Introducing The MEX Economic Model

Fast. Secure. Scalable. Inexpensive. Decentralized. The Maiar Exchange will be the first DEX/AMM to have all these properties at once. And with the Maiar app, it will also have 300k+ users on day 1, seamless authentication & a powerful mobile experience.

Perhaps most important, its MEX token will be 100% owned by the community, through the broad distribution and compelling economics that will enable it to capture value in a positively reinforcing feedback loop.

The primary function of the MEX token is to incentivize providing liquidity to the exchange. Without block rewards, there would be much less incentive to provide liquidity. Liquidity mining programs are unique to crypto and will act as both a token distribution and liquidity bootstrapping mechanism.

Everyone will be able to participate in the success of the Maiar Exchange, both from a governance and rewards & value perspective.

Bootstrapping The Maiar Exchange
To bootstrap exchanges of any kind and build network effects one has to address a chicken-egg problem where they begin with both low liquidity and low trading volumes. Many face a hard time kicking off a feedback loop but liquidity mining presents a novel mechanism to bootstrap network effects: incentivize actions that increase the utility of the network via native token rewards.

In short, liquidity mining (LM) incentivizes liquidity provisioning through token rewards (MEX). This allows liquidity to flourish and attract greater trading volumes.

Liquidity can create the following feedback loop: More Trading Volume > Higher Market Makers (MM) Profits > More Liquidity Provided > Less Slippage & Tighter Spreads > More Trading Volume.

In order to bootstrap the Maiar Exchange, we will focus on the following factors:

Maiar DEX will leverage a competitive incentive program to bootstrap its growth
Maiar DEX’s native token, MEX, follows a balanced mint and burn token mechanism; it’s a temporary inflationary token with no defined hard cap which can become deflationary if burns outpace emissions. This design allows the platform to incentivize a deep pool of liquidity, which has proven critical to the health of the AMMs.

Read more: https://elrond.com/blog/maiar-exchange-mex-tokenomics/

Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
The Maiar exchange and MEX token: Snapshots and Claiming

he MEX token is coming. This will be the native fuel and governance token of the Maiar exchange. Every EGLD holder will be able to claim this new token, and be part of the Maiar exchange ecosystem.

The distribution of MEX is a complex process, and we will detail all aspects below.

The short version is this:

The best action to get more MEX is to have EGLD staked
Weekly average EGLD staked & holdings considered based on daily snapshots
Daily random snapshots begin April 19
MEX is claimable in the first half of May
Here are the answers to the most important questions:

Who is eligible to claim MEX?
All Elrond addresses that stake or hold EGLD will be eligible to claim MEX. Exceptions to this rule apply to exchange addresses, and a few other cases mentioned below.

Eligible EGLD holdings:

• Staked as Validators (also queue) 1.5x

• Delegated to Staking Providers 1.5x

• Delegated in legacy Active Delegation 1.5x

• Delegation Legacy Waiting List 1.25x

• Held in Maiar w/ 5+ referrals 1.25x

• Held in Web Wallet, Ledger 1x

• Unbonding 1x

NOT eligible EGLD:

- EGLD on exchanges

- tokens managed by the Elrond Foundation: Protocol treasury

- tokens that are locked for vesting

- ERC20 & BEP20 EGLD

- old ERC20 ERD

Note for TrustWallet users: your EGLD balance is theoretically eligible, but the claim mechanism is not available via the TrustWallet app. The optimum strategy would be to move the EGLD to Maiar or a Web Wallet, and stake it for additional MEX.

What is a snapshot and how will it be done?
By “snapshot” we mean a record of all the available EGLD balances, in all the eligible Elrond addresses, at a specific point in time. Snapshots will occur on a daily basis, with one complete snapshot cycle average happening every week.

The first snapshot cycle will begin on Monday, April 19th, finalizing on Sunday, the 25th. The daily average EGLD holdings over this week will be considered for MEX distribution calculations.

The first snapshot cycle will bring the highest MEX reward, with several snapshots cycles done in the weeks that follow.

More detail, please check: https://elrond.com/blog/maiar-exchange-mex-distribution/
Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Elrond is now being accepted through NOWPayments, this is a platform that can be used to accept payments/donations in crypto. It can also be used as a mediator for mass payouts (e.g. commissions, payrolls ...)

NOWPayments has integrations for the following CMS systems:  WooCommerce, Magento 2, Zencart, OpenCart, WHMCS and Shopify. The API documentation is briefly described: https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/7907941/S1a32n38?version=latest

The usage of NOWPayments require a transaction fee starting as small as 0.5%
Enhanced Conversion Opportunities: Direct eGold To Euro Fiat Now Live Via Binance

One of the most important issues solved by blockchain technology is the cost and speed at which value flows. Perhaps ironically, this is also one of the issues which hinder blockchain adoption, as cryptocurrencies are mostly perceived as assets you buy, instead of value you convert into.

This is why we are excited to announce that Euro can easily be converted into eGold and vice versa, thanks to the native fiat EUR to EGLD pair enabled by Binance!

The activation of this pair is important for the Elrond ecosystem, as it enables anyone to directly and inexpensively convert the denomination of their holdings between eGold and Euro.

Conversion available here: https://www.binance.com/en/trade/EGLD_EUR
Global Cross-Chain Liquidity For eGold And Elrond Assets Via DeFi Platform Reef Finance

Experimentation with decentralized finance has produced a number of very valuable standalone products that often combine to bring even more benefits to their users. It is actually the interoperability of products and the resulting mesh of value flow that is at the heart of DeFi innovation.
For DeFi products to be meaningful they have to be deployed close to existing liquidity in order to immediately capture value for their users. This usually means building on Ethereum, which has the largest available liquidity but is also marred by expensive transactions and long processing times.

https://elrond.com/blog/elrond-cross-chain-defi-reef-finance/
Elrond DeFi 2.0: The Era Of Autonomous Banking, A Multi-Trillion Dollar Opportunity

Technological advancements have shaped our world into something that was beyond what we imagined to be possible only a few years ago. From shipping in one day around the globe, and instantly sending and receiving emails, calls, videos, or other information anytime, anywhere, to the point of solving complex problems in milliseconds.

The financial system, however, has remained surprisingly stuck in the past, with its core elements being extremely inefficient. The brokenness can be viewed in the fact that in the high speed internet era you still wait days for transactions to process, pay large fees for processing, have different payments for different countries, and have days with closed schedules.

Perhaps the most painful is that more than 1.7 billion people still lack basic financial infrastructure in the world we live in today.

But this is also the largest opportunity for improvement. Largest in both impact and upside. In fact it might be a generational opportunity. Perhaps the biggest since the internet.

By adopting blockchain technology, states, banks, financial startups, or individual users around the world, will be able to benefit from faster and significantly cheaper services, gaining orders of magnitude in efficiency. Connecting the rest of the unbanked world to this new economic efficiency via the internet, will be the most important strategic next step.

Read more: Foundation Blocks For The New Economy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Could anyone tell about partnerships with Fire Protocol project? I saw that Elrond have partnership with them, but when I looked to their github - its almost empty and no development there. Why Elrond made partnership with them? Is that project real at all?
I’m getting more and more disenchanted as they keep posting fluff and not addressing our concerns.

Who? Elrond or Fireprotocol? I dont understand why Elrond is making such "partnerships" if this look like scam token? Their Github was updated last time on Updated on 19 Jan. There is no development at all...
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Could anyone tell about partnerships with Fire Protocol project? I saw that Elrond have partnership with them, but when I looked to their github - its almost empty and no development there. Why Elrond made partnership with them? Is that project real at all?
I’m getting more and more disenchanted as they keep posting fluff and not addressing our concerns.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
High-Bandwidth Elrond DeFi Data Flows via Umbrella Network Oracles

High volume financial applications will always favor high throughput and low latency decentralized networks. Elrond is capable of scaling beyond 100,000 transactions per second and will always be the right choice for large transactional volumes, either from traditional financial applications or other chains.

Our mainnet’s performance under heavy load will however only partly be measured by how fast it can process data. The other part of the performance will depend on how fast it is able to transfer & acquire data to & from the off-chain sources and applications.

More details: https://elrond.com/blog/elrond-scalable-oracles-umbrella-network/
Phore is a fork of PIVX, why not use PIVX?  Better devs.

I use both :-), but let's that keep that discussion in other threads.

On the fact that you need to lock your coins if you don't like that part maybe Elrond is nothing for you from the perspective of staking.

Syntropy & Elrond Partner to Launch Technical Integration
https://medium.com/syntropynet/syntropy-elrond-partner-to-launch-technical-integration-ca3dd6ebf126
Yeah, seems pumpy and dumpy to me.  “Lock up everyone’s coins so the devs can dump them.”  No recourse.  I mention PIVX because it’s plain better.  Not sure how EGLD is so high.  No organic growth, is angel investor funded.  So defend your coin, don’t tell me to talk about competitors on other threads.  Help me understand the whole lock up thing.

I use both :-), but let's that keep that discussion in other threads.

On the fact that you need to lock your coins if you don't like that part maybe Elrond is nothing for you from the perspective of staking.

Syntropy & Elrond Partner to Launch Technical Integration
https://medium.com/syntropynet/syntropy-elrond-partner-to-launch-technical-integration-ca3dd6ebf126
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
The only problem I have with this token is the idea of locking up your coins for a set amount of days.  You can't move them, then the price crashes and you want to sell, you're screwed.  Seems like a convenient way to get people locked up for an exit scheme.  I've seen lots of elaborate scams in crypto.  This could be a big one.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

What do you mean?
Is it mandatory to lock your coins or is this locking
required only when you want to stake the coins?

I’m pretty sure they’re locked when you delegate or stake them.  Other staking coins like PIVX  they’re not locked.  Seems kind of shady
I understand what you mean, it will take 10 days for unstaking or withdrawing your coins from the staking program. If you don't like Elrond staking, then you don't need to join, because no one forces you to join the staking program.
You can trade Elrond coins on the exchange and there is no coins locking period
Road To Decentralization: ARCStake And Disruptive Digital Join The Elrond Ecosystem As Staking Providers

EGLD continues its road to decentralization by welcoming two more staking partners: ARC Stake & Disruptive Digital

Their tools & services will add more diversity to our ecosystem and help strengthen the Validators network.

https://elrond.com/blog/elrond-staking-providers-arcstake-disruptive-digital/
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Looks like a pump on coin value as many big volume transactions are between same big accounts!!! Just to trap newcomers to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: