Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ELTCoin >>> SCAM COIN | EDIT = I Apologize They Have A Working Team - page 3. (Read 2557 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 254
They've re branded to ELTCOIN and even have a whitepaper, go have a look on their telegram, received my 10k coins, so has many now, new contract for custom token as well.
They banned me from telegram instead of saying what happens, they didn't answer my questions.
So fuck them & fuck their fake token, their ANN is already deleted Smiley
They tried to sell people some fake token with new contract, to me this is scam, never told community about such move, so the scam alerts were dropping like rain.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
They've re branded to ELTCOIN and even have a whitepaper, go have a look on their telegram, received my 10k coins, so has many now, new contract for custom token as well.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
I apologize for the Hard working Team
They do have some product to offer after all

My biggest concern is the WRONG way one of the mods in the telegram channel which made me pissed off.

I'm done with commenting about their projects, the teams behind it is REAL, they are not Ghosts, which is good thing for the project.

So, anyone want buy/invest in this project can do that at his own risk, this is not an invitation to invest or to not invest in ELTCOIN, it's just a clarification of one big misunderstanding that led to all this.

Will keep the thread for further inspections, since some of the DEVs were kind enough to explain what happened before unlike that " person " who dealt with me that way.

Good luck to you all.

Pages:
Jump to: