Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ELYNET | South Korean Telecom Giant Blockchain Mobile Network - page 4. (Read 940 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 2
DAOmaker.com - Social Mining Tech | Tier 1 IEOs

P2P international calling with ElyNet is practically free, and the best part is, your home cell phone number never changes!  
are you planning a bounty campaign?

Is there an explanation why they want to implement their business in Cambodia and Uzbekistan first rather than in South Korea?

It is a South Korean Telecom company. I am expecting they will be launching in South Korea first?
There are already apps that you can use free for international calls.
What would be the major selling factor of this platform?

Calls? It's not for calls; it's for data. You get data packages at a flat fee irrespective of travel, and the selling factor is also that the data prices are well below the norm found in many countries.

As for operations, Union Mobile is already the fourth largest mobile company in South Korea. However, the mobile sector is highly regulated in each country. Releasing a new blockchain network for mobile data will require important legal nodes, which have been cleared with the two countries you mentioned.

That is valid point about rules and regulations but unfortunately there is no whitepaper link available at this point to let know how they overcome on these issue to make sure to keep continue their services in mentioned countries. I also would like to know about this.

For the time being, the whitepaper and the pitch deck have only been released to seed and strategic investors. Public release is almost here.
Regarding the project and vision that you want to achieve is good and very clear. But what I'm asking is how can you explain your teams? and your partner? Do you have any proof that the people on your team are "real" or just fictitious? because I don't see any information that states that you are working with them.

Seriously?
Team section is meant to list the project's own team. It is not meant to list the team members of the consultancies and agencies the project contracts.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
If the project getting good response among crypto users, I hope there is a bounty campaign for this one since a good campaign is rarely this time. But don't get hurry, a deeper introduction is needed, like the team and others.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
Regarding the project and vision that you want to achieve is good and very clear. But what I'm asking is how can you explain your teams? and your partner? Do you have any proof that the people on your team are "real" or just fictitious? because I don't see any information that states that you are working with them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
In South Korea, Telecommunications services improved dramatically in the 1980s with the assistance of foreign partners and as a result of the development of the electronics industry. The number of telephones in use in 1987 reached 9.2 million, a considerable increase from 1980, when there were 2.8 million subscribers (which, in turn, was four times the number of subscribers in 1972).
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

P2P international calling with ElyNet is practically free, and the best part is, your home cell phone number never changes!  

Is there an explanation why they want to implement their business in Cambodia and Uzbekistan first rather than in South Korea?

It is a South Korean Telecom company. I am expecting they will be launching in South Korea first?

Calls? It's not for calls; it's for data. You get data packages at a flat fee irrespective of travel, and the selling factor is also that the data prices are well below the norm found in many countries.

As for operations, Union Mobile is already the fourth largest mobile company in South Korea. However, the mobile sector is highly regulated in each country. Releasing a new blockchain network for mobile data will require important legal nodes, which have been cleared with the two countries you mentioned.

That is valid point about rules and regulations but unfortunately there is no whitepaper link available at this point to let know how they overcome on these issue to make sure to keep continue their services in mentioned countries. I also would like to know about this.

Careful: There is NO claim of free. Please, do not insinuate erroneous discussions as that will mislead people. 
With that said, ElyNet is cheaper than what is available in most locations and it removes all roaming fees.

More details: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@hatu/elynet-reimagining-mobile-usage-cheaper-global-inclusive
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

Reserved - Contests/Events, Q&A, and Misc.
Reserved - Exchanges
Reserved - Announcements

Note: Neither I nor DAO Maker endorse ElyNet. I am here to relay information, only.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
Pages:
Jump to: