Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] [EMJ] - EMJAC The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project🔥 - page 13. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi guys. When can I find your Whitepaper? Now the link shows 404 error.
I haven't found the Whiepaper as well, but I've found this article about the Emjac project: https://themerkle.com/emjac-adopting-dlt-your-next-generation-waste-management-solution-provider/
Activity: 8

I would like to understand when the bounty program will continue. I'd like to start with that. And especially if the tokens from the bounty program are not frozen, it will be very profitable.

Immediately after the team solves the problems with the authorities, the sales rounds will continue as will the bounty program. so you will just have to wait for announcements.
Would be great if tokensale continues, I will wait for the announcement but I'm curious how much time I have to wait.
Activity: 13
How many tokens have you sold already? And what amount of tokens are left for sale?
Activity: 11
I've been banned on Twitter. Can I watch this video elsewhere? This project is very interesting but I can't understand how will it work.
Activity: 15
I will buy tokens for me anyway. Since I see that the project will be in demand and he will get a quick listing on the exchanges and therefore the risks will be minimal.
if you are interested to buy it, wait for about 3 more days because IEO will continue at https://exmarkets.com
I can't undrestand if it's possible now to buy EMJ token on Exmarkets.
Activity: 2
If your token is already trading on BitMax, why is your token not in coinmarketcap?

Are you planning to add EMJ to coinmarketcap?
Is this token already being traded? Are you sure? Maybe, it's not this EMJ, but the other one.
Hi guys. When can I find your Whitepaper? Now the link shows 404 error.
Usually, airdrop and bounty hunters dump their tokens. And the price crashes after that. So, benefit of making airdrop is disputable.

Will there be a bounty program or airdrop ? I now would like to get some tokens now while the sales rounds have not yet started.
Or perhaps there will be a referral program ?
Is there any difference to get free tokens before or after sales round? Free tokens are great in every case.
It's great to recieve some free tokens only when they are worth something.
Activity: 1
Good day to all, friends! I recently found out about this project, so I did not have time to study all its details. Tell me what its main goal is and whether I can become a member of this community.
hello! As I understood from white paper, EMJAC aims to become a leader in the waste management industry. In this case, waste refers to tires. Too many are currently being produced.
Do you think that biggest ecological problems we have because of tyres?) Waste management is extremely important but you shouldn't concentrate only on tyres.

Please tell me what will happen if the project does not collect a soft cap ? Will the team continue to develop in this case or not ?
The refund is standard decision in this case. But some projects decide to extend the tokensale if don't collect the soft cap in time.
Activity: 12
All that I found about Emjac company - stainless steel fabricator headquartered in Hialeah, Florida. Is it about your project?

Where can I read more about the team ? has anyone had a similar experience before ? And why did the team decide to work in this area ? I would like to examine this point in more detail.
Same here. The site isn't working now, so can you tell this information please? Experienced yeam is very important for the project's success.
Activity: 5
What countries will your program be launched in? Or it will be global solution?

Will there be a bounty program or airdrop ? I now would like to get some tokens now while the sales rounds have not yet started.
Or perhaps there will be a referral program ?
Is there any difference to get free tokens before or after sales round? Free tokens are great in every case.

Now it is one of the most promising green coins as it will be a good business and it will be possible to understand that the tokens will have great liquidity. It's gonna be really cool.
Eco-friendly solutions are very popular now (including cryptocurrencies), so Emjac still has time to follow this trend.
Activity: 12
I'm not sure Emjac is the first green coin ever. I heard a lot of this "The World’s 1st " coins in 2017, but in 2019? Are you serious?)

EMJAC aims to expand the penetration and knowledge sharing of our recycling concept and ecosystem around the world starting with major cities which produce the highest numbers of waste tyres. EMJAC will integrate blockchain and traceability technology to solve the global waste tyres problem. EMJAC (EMJ) adopts the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem, well known for its decentralized approach that runs smart contracts to enhance the transparency and traceability of global waste tyres management to reduce illegal dumping.
Can you tell more about your recycling concept? Why is it different from all current concepts?
Activity: 5
Are there any plans to introduce dividends ? That is, I would like to better understand the prospects for investors who are willing to invest for the long term.
Where can I read more about the team ? has anyone had a similar experience before ? And why did the team decide to work in this area ? I would like to examine this point in more detail.
Pages:
Jump to: