Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement - page 3. (Read 3930 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Am anxiously waiting for the launch of beta version of the Encrybit exchange, perhaps as an interested investor and trader I would like to input may contribution towards the project and which I believe would go along towards making the project even more successful and enhanced for traders and investors. Together with other crypto enthusiasts and traders our contribution would assist in analyzing and validating the exchange platform. When can I expect the launch of the much anticipated beta version?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
What percentage of the fund do you plan to allocate for promotions? And for liquidity?
Activity: 76
this project has many features for its users. besides the team and the developer really helps the project to get better.

What features does the project have that you feel good for the user?
Activity: 82
this project has many features for its users. besides the team and the developer really helps the project to get better.
Activity: 112
They have a professional software development team that has been providing solutions to large companies since 2009. I strongly believe that your experience will help a lot in this project.
Activity: 69
Today we are talking about security, because we think it's very important for you and for us well.  In order that, encrybit has multi-layer firewall manageable from multiple locations. Check more in our WhitePaper.

It also have watchdog algorithm to monitor exchange activity and shut off attacks.
In addition, multiple datacenters for redundancy is also included in encrybit project.
Activity: 77
Today we are talking about security, because we think it's very important for you and for us well.  In order that, encrybit has multi-layer firewall manageable from multiple locations. Check more in our WhitePaper.

It also have watchdog algorithm to monitor exchange activity and shut off attacks.
Activity: 91
Activity: 97
Why do you decide to create exchange, what are your advantages considering the existing ones?
Activity: 89
Encybit has what is needed to become most advanced and reliable platforms for cryptocurrency trading!
Activity: 93
What fiat currencies are you integrating in the exchange? And how low is your fees?
Activity: 89
Interesting project,there is definitely room for quality exchange project on the market! Can you please tell us more about the team ,and previous experience,or some other projects that core team members work on?
Activity: 87
Where is your company headquarters,some kind of main office where key people are?
Activity: 113
Is there or will there be a mobile app like other exchanges have?
Activity: 73
Can someone please tell us what security measure are you going to put in place to secure traders funds?
Activity: 72
Do you have some strong partner or investor backing you up?
Activity: 81
What kind of verification will be needed in order to join the exchange?
Activity: 72
I always try to find a trustworthy exchange platform for myself. Show me how is your project different from others? I want to make sure everything before investing.
Activity: 76
Thank you provide such good exchange platform for us!
Activity: 79
As a trader I'm really excited that this kind of exchanger will meet the expectation of everyone that will engage to their promising and trusted exchange for today’s generation.
Pages:
Jump to: