Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement - page 34. (Read 3930 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I have read the lite paper and I found encrybit interesting can i know who are the co founder of encrybit thank you I saw someone post encrybit in twitter is this exchange and when will be the ico
Activity: 46
Congratulations to the winners 🎆🎆🎆
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
I heard the platform just recently made a survey about their company. Glad to have hear about it and join but unfortunately didn't won but congratulations to the participants who've been chosen.

Hey, we are going to reward 1300 winners. Only 200 names have been announced. Check today's list if your name is there else we still have 11 more lists to publish! You can view all the names together here.
copper member
Second list announced! Look for your name!

If not, don't be sad. 11 more lists with 100 names each are still left!

Good luck!
copper member
Announcing the second list containing 100 names of winning participants... (August 8, 2018)

Twitter Handle:

@ABC
@_sezdf
@69Mango
@Airdropsmap
@AirdropUniverse
@Aleksan92685727
@Am_Alex_E
@AndrewChampio20
@angellyrics7
@Anh1102Son
@ansertyto
@BangOcep
@Bbitcoinangel
@Bintang_bibo
@Ch1buzo
@ChanelClan
@cindyhistoria
@crmike111
@Crypto_HA
@cryptobali2
@cryptoless13
@CryptoTass
@CryptoTempsReel
@Cryptozec
@curioracle
@danisyann1
@Dimon1255
@dosal_roseann18
@drei4u
@Egorr4
@egougor1
@Elric1987
@emoshioshinya
@ertanve58
@Evgenit_M
@FoxNews
@Fin4ik_
@fitrxfaidx2
@fkomoliddin
@gohfeld_oleg
@HaNgocVu2
@hatrinhtrinh
@HoldYourColors
@imusaj94
@IsmaMamaev
@itamazingnature
@itsmeanne_lyn7
@itsworldstore_
@JamesJoh4
@kabumethod
@kelanabumi
@khaleesiyyy
@KryptoReaderRec
@KS20018ks
@Liany1710
@Lot999
@lux_pride
@Makhe23
@maks1kiri
@mangust3d
@Mars_Murrays
@mask_merry
@MikelShevchenko
@miragreats
@morgiana122
@MuhammadRoyhan
@NengOdell
@new_ivanleon
@NikitaYagzhen
@NLTilt
@ok
@olkar7777
@parovozya
@Piyumi59833194
@ploy4thepeople
@PupsPlanet
@QQOQOQOQOQOQOQQ
@razmyslova96
@RetrieverPlanet
@RevathNair
@rizwanalidsp
@Robin_Goodd
@roflVIP
@salfalkon
@sefhunc
@semorego
@ShinegerelR
@Sosweetpuppys
@sucyresky
@T6S12xx885Dz9oz
@takhaclam
@TheCryptoTips
@TrueVickles
@Tsparks82Timur
@Vlad32210
@walda87
@yarimtiwit
@Yazher11
@yvv75
@zWolf1o

Congratulations! Keep checking our official Telegram (https://t.me/encrybit) group for more updates.

Find the complete list of the winners in Google Sheets (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TuySJqxn6psCtJntCSVOJ3XesRSjgjmvseP3bHNlF1Y/).

In case you are unaware about the Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange evaluation survey, it was to gather the opinions of cryptocurrency traders on advanced trading features and their expectations from upcoming exchanges. View the detailed information here.

Stay tuned for next slot announcements!
Activity: 280
I heard the platform just recently made a survey about their company. Glad to have hear about it and join but unfortunately didn't won but congratulations to the participants who've been chosen.
copper member
I want to congratulate the Winners of this round. However, I will like to know the modus operandi of selection of winners. Thanks

As stated in the announcement, we do a random selection of winners. Assign all the participants to a unique id in excel and then implement the random number generator algorithm to get the output.
copper member
I wasn't lucky this time. But who knows next time? Grin
The other list of winners will also occur in this thread? It will continue to be used for this purpose?

Please don't be sad. This is just the first list. We are going to reward 1300 participants so 12 more lists to come. All will be posted in this same thread.

One new list every day with names of 100 winning participants. Till 19th August.

Keep checking!
copper member
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Congratulations to all the winners!
The questions on this survey were really interesting and I am really anxious to see what comes out of it!
Can't wait to read the whitepaper!
Activity: 189
I want to congratulate the Winners of this round. However, I will like to know the modus operandi of selection of winners. Thanks
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
I wasn't lucky this time. But who knows next time? Grin
The other list of winners will also occur in this thread? It will continue to be used for this purpose?
Activity: 99
CONGRATULATIONS to all winners in the survey, I am thankful that I was part of this project. Hopefully there will be more activities where all traders and investors have the privilege of joining and winning your activities. Keep up the great work Team!
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Congratulations all winners. Looks very good rewards got by them. So, now I want to wait for your bounty program. I will join your bounty when it has been provided. I hope there are some campaigns that I can join later.  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Wow that's awesome, congrats to the lucky winners !
The project has implemented "Electronic Money Survey" and awarded the winner. Do you think it's a good idea to pay tribute to those who have won the event and let people know what's next?
brand new
Activity: 0
This is great news! Congratulations to all winners!
Activity: 154
very good, it's a pity I doubt this project at the beginning of the event, it's a very good realization, I'm really looking forward to the next event, keep up the spirit for all teams, hopefully your hard work will pay off well, I'm sure the community will increase
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
This is great! Keep up the good work.
copper member
Thanks a lot. I'm the second name on winners list.
@adam_baccar
I like that a lot.
What is next ?

Thanks to you!! And Congratulations!

Your winning position will be declared between 20th to 24th August. Till then sit back and relax!
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Amazing news, this was one of the better program where you held a quiz and reward people according to their crypto currency knowledge
Activity: 210
Thanks a lot. I'm the second name on winners list.
@adam_baccar
I like that a lot.
What is next ?
Pages:
Jump to: