Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡ EnergiToken - World's first reward token for energy efficiency! ⚡ - page 3. (Read 605 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Thank you very much, excellent and useful information.Will definitely try this. Saving energy is a good habit, i really like the concept...
Activity: 1
It is giving me goosebumps! This is a really good project. Can't wait for this.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
a unique project, I have never found a project like before, a very profitable project even helped many people, hopefully this project runs smoothly and can spread widely anywhere.
Wow! The project looks to cool and the concept also good about energy consumption.I am waiting for it.
Activity: 2
I can't wait until you get listed on Binance!
I am very excited For this project...........!!!!!!!!!!
Very interesting and quite innovative. Hope it will have a future.
brand new
It's very commendable that your project supports energy-saving behavior. Energy overuse and its effects on the environment must not be taken lightly.
Seems to be promising. I hope that It can last long. Thanks for the information.
Activity: 38
Hope it's a genuine project. Where can I have  referral and google form links?

Hello Sara Smiley

The referral and google form links can be found on our 'pinned' message on out Telegram channel.

Here is the link to our Telegram channel: http://t.me/energitoken

Rafael Dunn
Uk Community Manager
Energi Mine
brand new
I am really excited , can't wait any longer for the listing in Binance.  Hope this process will not take too long for it to be a reality. 
What a great project! Energy saving should be one of the top priorities in today's world because it saves precious resources, reduces pollution, and generally improves the environment.
Project that introduces innovation to energy consumption is definitely worth investing. Hope to see it listed on binance/bittrex one day. It will be a nice addition to my portfolio next to Power Ledger and other energy related tokens.
Which languages ​​will be available? I hope IT. Great project!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
this is really a Great Project, I'm just so excited to join this project
Please support the EnergiToken project if you are with this project, and like his if rank newbie can not join bounty signature campaign
Activity: 7
this is really a Great Project, I'm just so excited to join this project
Looks promising, very ambitious project, I'll be attentive to your development.
brand new
Got much excited to collect an complete information about this project. It will help to plan what to do in future.
Activity: 4
we need more plans.. do you have any future plans

Activity: 38
Very promising project, nothing motivates people to take action more than profit. Grin Grin Grin  

Agreed. It is why we are tapping into this innate human impulse of acting only when there is something in return. Ideally the threat of climate change itself would be enough, however we realise that not everyone has the same concerns or motivations, so incentivisation is the bridge needed to bring everyone together  Smiley

Rafael Dunn
Uk Community Manager
Energi Mine
This looks so promising , i'm just so excited to join this project as well as many others
Pages:
Jump to: