Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Enigma Catalyst - Build Your Own Crypto Hedge Fund - page 2. (Read 43307 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
you guys think its a decent entry point back into ENG?  I'm a big believer in the project just knew I had to sell after the Bittrex pump cause yea lol  also if this isn't the right chat to talk about this please advise as I'm not trying to take anything off subject!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Enigma Bringing Their Secret Contracts to Every Blockchain with Aion Partnership

We are excited to announce that Enigma, an off-chain network solving scalable privacy for blockchains, and Aion, a platform to solve the problem of interoperability and scalability for blockchains are working towards a partnership that will help bring data and computational privacy to every blockchain.

Enigma is an off-chain peer-to-peer network that enables different parties to jointly store and run computations on data while keeping data completely private through the use of secret contracts. Connecting Aion with the Enigma secure multi party computation platform enables users and developers to process sensitive data, computation and storage from the Aion ecosystem in the off-chain Enigma network.

Through Aion’s powerful bridging protocol, which allows for transacting with multiple blockchains without involving a centralized integration mechanism, the overall accessible network of the Enigma platform will be securely enhanced. This would allow Enigma’s secret contracts — smart contracts that keep sensitive data encrypted at all times — to be available across the Aion network. https://blog.enigma.co/enigma-bringing-their-secret-contracts-to-every-blockchain-with-aion-partnership-2e96dee11a3b
Activity: 362
guys can somebody tell me why i cant send my ENG to bittrex? im sending with myetherwallet and it always says "please enter a valid amount"

do you change eth to eng in the input field ,i guess you send your amount tokens   in eth
Activity: 406
guys can somebody tell me why i cant send my ENG to bittrex? im sending with myetherwallet and it always says "please enter a valid amount"
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
it looks it stops going down at the eco price!
Activity: 218
https://deeponion.org
take a time to sort out this project ...
Activity: 308
I would like to ask a thing . Is it possible at the moment to make any kind of strategy with catalyst if I have datas? Or just Crypto?
Activity: 247
i'm new at this cryptocurrency thing but i have %50 profit on eng. Is it good that according to $ value? why?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
stop bullshits, we already wrote many times that ENG on their site are LOCKED, and we cannot withdraw!!

Waiting a f*cking answer since 2 months!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
why this thread is still not closed as scams?

why you say its a scam? this token is doing good.
atleast gave us source on your claim.
That guy doesn't what he is talking about.
ENG team is making progress all the time.
We just need to be patient, hold it longer.
Activity: 294

why you say its a scam? this token is doing good.
atleast gave us source on your claim.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope

any source  ? what u say it scam ?

read all the previous pages.

What's your problem with this token?
Are you clearly a writer? there is no other negative writer
Activity: 406
Does the ENG tokens give you access to Enigma's future projects other than Catalyst? I am wondering if the success of Catalyst is the only way of your tokens to appreciate

read all the previous pages.
Activity: 218
https://deeponion.org

Activity: 208
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Do pre-sale investors have to lock their tokens for 6 months? Starting from approximately when?
Activity: 280
These guys were hacked when I first got hacked. They told me that they had a lot of bad comments but they would get the hacked amount. After the ico is over, the damage is gone and whoever hurts, they have all returned. bitterxe is not easy, easy, listing, koin, now, this, achievement, even, this, success, and, how, the, team, works, this, I hope the better places come to the price.

What the hell am I reading
maybe he is hurt by this project which breakout ico price after hitting exchange and now have a huge rise, people always regret to sell out their coins
Activity: 65
These guys were hacked when I first got hacked. They told me that they had a lot of bad comments but they would get the hacked amount. After the ico is over, the damage is gone and whoever hurts, they have all returned. bitterxe is not easy, easy, listing, koin, now, this, achievement, even, this, success, and, how, the, team, works, this, I hope the better places come to the price.

What the hell am I reading
Pages:
Jump to: