Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Enigma Catalyst - Build Your Own Crypto Hedge Fund - page 31. (Read 43307 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Week one of our social bounty pool is now closed, but you can still register for week 2 here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-enigma-catalyst-btc-and-eng-social-bounty-token-sale-sep-11-ended-2057194

Week 2 starts tomorrow and runs through August 14th. Week 3 starts on August 15th and runs through August 21.

A reminder that our full social bounty pool is 3BTC + 60,000ECAT, and it is awarded weekly. Thanks for your interest and participation!
i didn't  see wallet for this coin sir, is token send to eth address after August 21?
If I also understood the main post correctly,yes you will receive your ECAT tokens in one of your ETH wallets such as Parity,Myether (web wallet ) etc.
That shouldn't be confusing as they are accepting ETH as primary methods of the token sale.
That is correct. Thanks for helping us clarify Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
A lot of hedge fund management professionalism . Hopefully you can be successful .
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
i didn't  see wallet for this coin sir, is token send to eth address after August 21?
If I also understood the main post correctly,yes you will receive your ECAT tokens in one of your ETH wallets such as Parity,Myether (web wallet ) etc.
That shouldn't be confusing as they are accepting ETH as primary methods of the token sale.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
Finally got to read the whitepaper today! Undoubtedly,an interesting project.Although I'm not a trader,I like the idea of providing off-chain tool set for developers to create their own Algorithms if I get the correctly ? With the help of your open-sourced SDK ?
Since team consists of all the MIT grads,by default it makes the project trustworthy.Just one question ,Why do you need public investments when you have been backed-up by all those big corporations ?
We're building a data marketplace and platform for traders and data curators, which means we need a large, engaged, and committed community. We want to allow our community to share in the growth of Enigma and Catalyst by participating in the token sale.

We're glad you're interested in our vision and hope you'll participate in our alpha and our token sale!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Great project. I'll definitely invest into this!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
Finally got to read the whitepaper today! Undoubtedly,an interesting project.Although I'm not a trader,I like the idea of providing off-chain tool set for developers to create their own Algorithms if I get the correctly ? With the help of your open-sourced SDK ?
Since team consists of all the MIT grads,by default it makes the project trustworthy.Just one question ,Why do you need public investments when you have been backed-up by all those big corporations ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
Joined on twitter bounty. good luck
thanks..
may sign camp participants apply in social bounty ? or if we was enrolled in sign camp we cannot join social bounty?

You can join both campaigns. Thank you for your attention

ur well,  i'll go to bounty thread and see requirements. thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 259
may sign camp participants apply in social bounty ? or if we was enrolled in sign camp we cannot join social bounty?

You can join both campaigns. Thank you for your attention
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Great reads which will surely enlighten investors that this token sale is definitely worth the money they are putting in and coming from a team of MIT grads, this project is going to be huge one considering all goes well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
I read ICOrating's review on Enigma Catalyst.
Overall, this project is highly evaluated and has a high potential.

I hope this project a lot. Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Update: We've recently just passed 1000 people in our Slack community!

To celebrate, we will be doing a *live interview and AMA* on Monday, August 7th at 6PM Eastern Time to discuss our product, vision, and upcoming token sale.

We'll be speaking with Ian Balina (www.twitter.com/diaryofamademan), a prominent crypto investor, entrepreneur and author. It will be a live stream on his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Diaryofamademan

Please be sure to follow him in the meantime and stay tuned for more details!
Yes, it's excellent.
Ian Balina is a respected man!!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Update: We've recently just passed 1000 people in our Slack community!

To celebrate, we will be doing a *live interview and AMA* on Monday, August 7th at 6PM Eastern Time to discuss our product, vision, and upcoming token sale.

We'll be speaking with Ian Balina (www.twitter.com/diaryofamademan), a prominent crypto investor, entrepreneur and author. It will be a live stream on his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Diaryofamademan

Please be sure to follow him in the meantime and stay tuned for more details!

Congratulations. A great achievement in such a short time! The community is growing and it is very pleasing.
Pages:
Jump to: