Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ●- ENIGMA -● ●-[XNG]-● [X11] ●-PoW/PoS-●Hi-PoS-●Ninja - page 2. (Read 24912 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Ugh 50.000 Premine, 100 blocks of zero and then 2 coins per block...

https://github.com/xpyz/enigma/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L969-L988

Haha sounds like a fair deal! Cheesy Very social parameters set by the devs here Tongue
Activity: 10
Why XNG does not trade at yobit.net Huh
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Currently it is sitting at 20 cents. what do you think guys is it going to succeed or fail?

I think the price will be recovered to above the ico price soon since the whole market are recovering.

Your opinion is very important to us La
Activity: 100
Currently it is sitting at 20 cents. what do you think guys is it going to succeed or fail?

I think the price will be recovered to above the ico price soon since the whole market are recovering.
Activity: 546
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Attention! New information in post click here
Activity: 140
Who knows which nodes accept yobit?
Activity: 140
I have such nodes working - enigmacoin.conf

addnode=85.11.137.70
addnode=136.243.50.159
addnode=162.243.239.239
addnode=188.83.20.66
addnode=75.130.163.51
addnode=198.48.210.172
addnode=24.11.45.99
addnode=82.202.233.130
enigmacoin.exnet.su  Grin
I am happy the price of several days skyrocketed hope raise $1 soon,  and it's time Enigma added to the other exchangers for bigger transactions, I hope to add in coinexchange, livecoin and bittrex.

can pass your node? thanks

Good news! This node is paid by the server for a month in advance. Connect and go!
Activity: 170
I am happy the price of several days skyrocketed hope raise $1 soon,  and it's time Enigma added to the other exchangers for bigger transactions, I hope to add in coinexchange, livecoin and bittrex.

can pass your node? thanks
Activity: 403
yob wall not work
rex ... ha ha
Activity: 468
Activity: 170
Got any working nodes list?
Activity: 21
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Google Translate.

I can attract more than 1,400 people to buy that currency.

They are trained to do network group and invest where your leader tells you.

There are people with lots of money, much, much, money.

But for this I need to do the following:

1- Rename.

2- That the team work transparent and professional. I forgive, but I have not seen anything of professionalism in this currency, nothing transparent and nothing to motivate put $ 1 dollar.

3- a browser that shows all the details of the coin is needed. Transparent.

4- If you can lower the %%. It would be fantastic. a safer way to invest money.

5- Name: GROW, New Logo, Website. Promotion. Advertisements
nice Smiley))))

6- An effective and constant communication with the community. In see of trying to cheat and steal your best community works hand in hand with her, generous, working as a team for the benefit of all.

7-need a Wallet working at 100%.
nice Smiley)))())))

This coin has been dead for some time disabled portfolio I do not think it's worth the investment
Pages:
Jump to: