Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EntropyCoin [ENC] Scrypt-N - page 11. (Read 63059 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 08, 2014, 11:50:56 AM
Power network of this coin is amazing!

If someone is no doubt that enc not come on Monday at mintpal is a serious wrong. A good time to do some shopping Smiley

ENC comes on Monday at Mintpal for sure.
There is no other option Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
June 08, 2014, 11:44:38 AM
As mentioned earlier, the Entropycoin code base has been updated and compiled with the DigiShield method of fixing Kimoto Gravity Well (KGW). The update works as expected. However, this patch requires a hard fork. Although the fork will be transparent to users with the new wallet, we need to give adequate time for the majority of the ENC community to get the new wallet installed. This includes the exchanges, block explorer, pools, and miners. This leaves us with a window of about a day and a half before being (hopefully) added to MintPal. After much consideration, the decision has been made to leave the current wallet in place until after we've been added to MintPal. It is simply too small of a window.

Having said that, the patch is ready to be applied at a moments notice should an issue arise. To help prevent any issues, please join an ENC pool instead of using one of the multipools. The more our hashrate grows, the less multipools influence the difficulty level. It is important to note that the currency is stable right now and this relates to mining difficulty and not overall stability.

Once we have been added to MintPal, this will be the first priority for the coin. An official update will be announced and we will give proper notice to the community, exchanges, and other external sites.

Thank you to all for your PM's and support!

That's why won't dump any single  coin after EntropyCoin head for MintPal

What do you mean?
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
June 08, 2014, 11:08:33 AM
Sooo i can't sync the wallet.
Any nodes i'm missing? (I just added the one on the OP)
Activity: 336
June 08, 2014, 10:24:35 AM
When is the announcement of the results ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 08, 2014, 10:08:07 AM
Kepp voting Smiley We almost done.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
June 08, 2014, 09:36:31 AM
Still not get paid at
 AltCoinGivewaysAngry
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
June 08, 2014, 08:53:49 AM
Power network of this coin is amazing!

If someone is no doubt that enc not come on Monday at mintpal is a serious wrong. A good time to do some shopping Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 08, 2014, 08:35:03 AM
Why dump? ENC has a rock solid future. I see it as coin awareness, opportunity for more to invest in the coin.. it can only go up from here.

ENC is one of the most stable coins ive seen in a long while, without even being in the mainstream .. i'm gonna hold mine - Mint is just the interest we need to push the coin forward.
Activity: 414
June 08, 2014, 08:33:42 AM
As mentioned earlier, the Entropycoin code base has been updated and compiled with the DigiShield method of fixing Kimoto Gravity Well (KGW). The update works as expected. However, this patch requires a hard fork. Although the fork will be transparent to users with the new wallet, we need to give adequate time for the majority of the ENC community to get the new wallet installed. This includes the exchanges, block explorer, pools, and miners. This leaves us with a window of about a day and a half before being (hopefully) added to MintPal. After much consideration, the decision has been made to leave the current wallet in place until after we've been added to MintPal. It is simply too small of a window.

Having said that, the patch is ready to be applied at a moments notice should an issue arise. To help prevent any issues, please join an ENC pool instead of using one of the multipools. The more our hashrate grows, the less multipools influence the difficulty level. It is important to note that the currency is stable right now and this relates to mining difficulty and not overall stability.

Once we have been added to MintPal, this will be the first priority for the coin. An official update will be announced and we will give proper notice to the community, exchanges, and other external sites.

Thank you to all for your PM's and support!

That's why won't dump any single  coin after EntropyCoin head for MintPal
Activity: 18
June 08, 2014, 08:09:40 AM
wont everyone just dump if it goes on mintpal ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
June 08, 2014, 07:47:48 AM
Ok I'm in, not want to mis this train.

Any predictions how far this coin can go? over 10K?
Activity: 336
June 08, 2014, 06:18:44 AM
Great movie and great coin to mine Smiley

We are so close to the "M Day".
Activity: 252
June 08, 2014, 06:03:01 AM
yep we are sure on mintpall

now  stop selling on poloniex!!!!!!!!

I've heard rumors that in the ENC invests Leo DiCaprio  Smiley

And some True Detective  Grin

My favourite film Smiley
June 08, 2014, 04:21:57 AM
4000 on Bittrex again. Awesome Smiley
Activity: 8
June 07, 2014, 11:08:06 PM
ENC has been very stable ever since it's launch. Great work guys.

I hope Mintpal brings more awareness to the coin and love the Development Plan ahead. Keep it up!

Cheers
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
June 07, 2014, 10:19:22 PM
http://enc.apool.pl/ Pool DIE?Huh??
Activity: 23
June 07, 2014, 05:04:10 PM
Is there any idea or it's just about vote on mintpal?
June 07, 2014, 04:37:45 PM
Monday will be better time to sell but the best opportunity will be Tuesday night on MintPal Wink
Activity: 54
June 07, 2014, 04:31:32 PM
what do you think,
there will be pump on mintpal?
or better to sell enc now? (maybe on monday)
Pages:
Jump to: