Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EOL] LennyCoin - /LENNY/ ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°) [reactivation? Nope.] - page 4. (Read 17432 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Linux compile 2nd try:
 ld returned 1 exit status

???what does it mean?

It is the same error as for the dogecoin wallet
try :
$ sed -i 's/-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53//g' lennycoin-qt.pro
before :
$qmake
$make
That is no-go - as your command would only work on windows.

piwaka - provide more info (more lines to be clear, this one is too general and ambiguous)
I followed the tutorial here:
http://b.agilob.net/such-address-many-dig-on-linux-wow/
and it is working great for me with ubuntu

Great !!! That did the trick. Thnks !
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
http://coingen.io/status.html  control + f : lennycoin

lennycoin
Waiting for 6 confirmations of 0.01 BTC sent to 1XTvKe6shM8Udou1c2iidkUb7TLoi9MWn
Let me think... oh! Since the coingen.io hasn't received the payment, we can safely assume that the coin that was launched 2,5 hours ago couldn't have been generated.
Think logically from time to time.

You're trying hard to disparage us, the Lennycoin developers, and dispirit our fellow miners from the coin. You are not to succeed, though.
Activity: 19
WTS 220 lenny ... PM with offer BTC or LTC.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
http://coingen.io/status.html  control + f : lennycoin

lennycoin
Waiting for 6 confirmations of 0.01 BTC sent to 1XTvKe6shM8Udou1c2iidkUb7TLoi9MWn

Activity: 14

How do you know it is a good pool? No individual stats and no payout after 1 hour of mining. So I have no idea if it is a good pool or not.

sorry. meant if the coin ha full working wallets for win and linux at least

This one had, but less than 120s after links were posted, 500 blocks were already mined by whoever knows.
Only way to do it faster than what I did is to have a 100Mb connection just next to mega.co.nz, and be lucky on the first sync.
A git clone + compilation takes at least 1mn to 2mn too, + min 30s to sync, so someone must have gotten the sources/wallet before it's published. This or those 500 blocks (2 diff retargets) were mined in 30s by a lucky guy who has a perfect connection.

official pool was launched exactly at 8:00:00 UTC
Yeah I was in official pool from the start (20:00:00 sharp) and it was at least 1 block every second. Total madness.
Payout was shit though Wink And now the server is down for over an hour, so who knows what happened to our coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What is happening with http://lennycoin-pool.tk/ ?

i have 27 lenny to sell pm if you want them
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
WTS 100 LENNY  (° ͜ʖ ͡°) PM me

This one had, but less than 120s after links were posted, 500 blocks were already mined by whoever knows.
Only way to do it faster than what I did is to have a 100Mb connection just next to mega.co.nz, and be lucky on the first sync.
A git clone + compilation takes at least 1mn to 2mn too, + min 30s to sync, so someone must have gotten the sources/wallet before it's published. This or those 500 blocks (2 diff retargets) were mined in 30s by a lucky guy who has a perfect connection.

official pool was launched exactly at 8:00:00 UTC
Straight out of coingen.io....... dont waster your hashes ....GOOD lucks
Straight out of clean litecoin/dogecoin fork and many hours spent on testing, adjusting the coin itself and making wallets available for you from start.
Further updates to the code are coming, as well as MacOS-qt (as soon as our mac dev resolves some problems).
Activity: 285
Merit: 251

Activity: 29
WTS 100LENNY
PW with offers please
Activity: 238
Happyminers > 51%??

yep, blame pools on launch for it. STOP POOLS ON LAUNCH PEOPLE

yes this is normal when you start the pool's always reject and orphane much. But at Doge and Moon I've had luck with a powerful pool. With 200Khash for 4hours 30 € company. Wink

and solo is almost the same so I usually start with extremely many reject and orphane

the low diff is to blame

no tha'ts the issue i mean, the last few forks of coins have been because the dev allows a pool at launch time and all miners go to the pools and then it forks.

a coin should be launched with no pool to allow it to build up peers and get through the chain and offer a truly "fair" launch. IMO

Yeah right... and let all geeks to compile all before others and let them mine first... and the rest would wait for pool...
Very equal...

There should be just more pools at start or adjustment of coin to not give any coins at start but later after hundred blocks or more to make time to create new pools.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Straight out of coingen.io....... dont waster your hashes ....GOOD lucks
Activity: 186
Happyminers > 51%??

yes this is normal when you start the pool's always reject and orphane much. But at Doge and Moon I've had luck with a powerful pool. With 200Khash for 4hours 30 € company. Wink

and solo is almost the same so I usually start with extremely many reject and orphane

the low diff is to blame

no tha'ts the issue i mean, the last few forks of coins have been because the dev allows a pool at launch time and all miners go to the pools and then it forks.

a coin should be launched with no pool to allow it to build up peers and get through the chain and offer a truly "fair" launch. IMO

Yeah right... and let all geeks to compile all before others and let them mine first... and the rest would wait for pool...
Very equal...

There should be just more pools at start or adjustment of coin to not give any coins at start but later after hundred blocks or more to make time to create new pools.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
"networkhashps" : 2908529337, omg 2.9 gh/s

I've seen this strange behaviour on other coins before. IMO there is an error in the wallets calculating the nethashrate.

21:49:57
{
"blocks" : 1084,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 267044598,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

22:25:27
{
"blocks" : 1200,
"currentblocksize" : 13007,
"currentblocktx" : 44,
"difficulty" : 11.24707627,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 2908529337,
"pooledtx" : 44,
"testnet" : false
}

--> diff 1: nethashpower: 0.267GH/s
--> diff 11.2: nethashpower: 2.91GH/s

2.91 / 11.2 = 0.26GH/s

Same yesterday with 42. Somehow smelly.
Activity: 238
Happyminers > 51%??

the low diff is to blame

Activity: 156
Activity: 56
"networkhashps" : 2908529337, omg 2.9 gh/s
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
looks interesting, I'm in!
Activity: 126
Happyminers > 51%??

the low diff is to blame
Pages:
Jump to: