Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EPOCUM-THE FIRST DIGITAL ECONOMY BASED ON WEBSITE TRAFFIC - page 10. (Read 5299 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hi admin,

another unique and awasome project in btt  Grin

i can translate your whitepaper and ann thread in turkish and in german language...

so i reserve for Turkish and German Translations.

Username - Doctor-Coin
Bitcointalk profile - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/doctor-coin-975340

Ethereum address - 0xdcF90aCe20Db14764De53C0Eef10e9060Af95ef3
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Following the rules specified on this form you will be allowed to take part in our Token airdrop distribution. Amount of 100 EPM will be send to your wallet after ICO starts on 19/02/2018.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-epocum-the-first-digital-economy-based-on-website-traffic-2858364
Activity: 148
Wow. You have a great bounty campaign because it is not too demanding. I will participate and will promote it as much as I can, what is the price of Epocum during the token sale? Best of Luck
Activity: 64
I will participate and will promote it as much as I can
Activity: 13
Following bitcoin talk i hope  the best developer  thank you
Activity: 32
Thank you sir for this beautiful opportunity giving us. Guys let's join this platform. Thanks all.
Activity: 25
Xopoшaя paбoтa и пoддepживaйтe Roll Eyes ee
Activity: 8
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
I can confirm that this EPOCUM project can have great potential, first off is the first I see with a downloadable product, functional and very nice graphics. After read your project i am interested in it, i want to participate.

Thank you for your support sir, we really appreciate it!

You have a great bounty campaign because it is not too demanding. I will participate and will promote it as much as I can. Btw, what is the price of Epocum during the token sale?

If you want to know more about our token distribution you can read about it here: https://www.epocum.com/ico
Next days will follow announcements about the ICO and Whitelist, so please follow our social media channels to stay updated.
Activity: 56
You will succeed, I believe in you, a good project, Wink
Activity: 75
Very good project nice future
Activity: 46
Great project , keep the good work
Activity: 141
Activity: 95
Activity: 322
new revolution in digital world,crypto currency and also this project have potential
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Thanks, I will take a read of the whitepaper and try to install the alpha

Hi Mila, glad to hear say this. If you have any problem for do anything let us know in every social or telegram group. If you have a website let us know and we will add it for the next beta step, making it remunerable based on its connectivity.
Activity: 77
Very nice project.keep it up your white paper very understanding
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Very promising project, i've just joined the airdrop bounties, have great luck everyone.
Activity: 84
Thanks, I will take a read of the whitepaper and try to install the alpha
Activity: 364
Pay anyone to advertise your website ?
I was waiting for this kind of project and its great deal to invest early because of the extra bonuses.Cant wait for pre sale to start.
Count me in
Pages:
Jump to: