Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EQUAL - Blockchain Made Simple ✔👀👌 - page 9. (Read 26699 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
In a short period of time, the token will not rise until the wallet is released. Otherwise, no one will pay for the ostentation. Look at the huge sell wall between 30sat and 40sat.

Yeah I've noticed that as well but I think it's expected seeing that there isn't any significant news the past couple of days but I'm sure all of this will pass, we'll get over that sell wall pretty soon like what you said once the wallet will be released the price will rise. I'm sure by then the community will go back to being optimistic on this project again. Speaking of wallet though, did the team already released an exact date on when the wallet will be release for everyone to try? I hope they will release it soon though so that people will have something to look forward to and not just dump their equal on the market like what is happening the past couple of days.
It seems that the date of release the wallet is not yet known. It only knows that the wallet is a web wallet, and the APP wallet has to wait longer.

Thanks for the information that's why I couldn't find the release data anywhere, I've tried searching on google, searching on the telegram chat. I even asked some people on telegram but I guess due to the number of people talking on there they didn't acknowledged and reply to my questions anyway so that's just the only thing that's known about the wallet being a web wallet right? Did the dev discussed information regarding its features? And the app wallet will it be released this year or early next year? And is the the team planning on releasing a light wallet?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about EQUAL join telegram chat with EQUAL followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
In a short period of time, the token will not rise until the wallet is released. Otherwise, no one will pay for the ostentation. Look at the huge sell wall between 30sat and 40sat.

Yeah I've noticed that as well but I think it's expected seeing that there isn't any significant news the past couple of days but I'm sure all of this will pass, we'll get over that sell wall pretty soon like what you said once the wallet will be released the price will rise. I'm sure by then the community will go back to being optimistic on this project again. Speaking of wallet though, did the team already released an exact date on when the wallet will be release for everyone to try? I hope they will release it soon though so that people will have something to look forward to and not just dump their equal on the market like what is happening the past couple of days.
It seems that the date of release the wallet is not yet known. It only knows that the wallet is a web wallet, and the APP wallet has to wait longer.

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Greetings BitcoinTalk members!

We've been quiet recently due to working long hours on the new website and wallet. Good news is that we have something to share with you...

Here is our new landing page promoting our upcoming website and industry-leading wallet.

https://www.equaltoken.io

What are your first impressions?

G

Looks awesome.

Is it possible in the future that ledger wallet user can connect/use to equal wallet like myetherwallet? I think many users from MEW would change to equal.

Hardware wallet tracking will come in the future!

awesome. thumbs up  Cool
Be excited for the future.

I wanted to create this post to outline some events of what may be the most important months to come for Equal Network.

As you may know we have some important releases upcoming: (In order)

1. Website (Rebrand outlining a narrowed, exciting vision)

2. Team reveal

3. Updated Whitepaper reflecting our new direction

4. And of course, our bread and butter, an industry-leading Web Wallet.
https://medium.com/@EqualToken/be-excited-for-the-future-72ae6ce66b86

Thanks for posting, beat us to it!
HODL from airdrop till now , and will continue to hodl ,I’m really hoping that the Android wallet will be released as soon as possible so that I’ll definitely use it for the first time.
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 6

I wanted to create this post to outline some events of what may be the most important months to come for Equal Network.

2. Team reveal

Thanks for posting, beat us to it!
Activity: 422
Merit: 11

2. Team reveal

copper member
How does the self-deflationary mechanism work?

Hi Ezioaudtiore.

EQL has a 1% burn fee on every transaction. Being a deflationary token, a long-term EQL investor would be rewarded over time as their percentage relative to the total supply would increase after every transaction.

Hope that helped.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
How does the self-deflationary mechanism work?
copper member
We've been listed on ProductHunt.

If you like what we're doing, we encourage you to go over and give us an upvote as getting popular on PH can be great exposure  Wink

https://www.producthunt.com/posts/eql-wallet
copper member
Greetings BitcoinTalk members!

We've been quiet recently due to working long hours on the new website and wallet. Good news is that we have something to share with you...

Here is our new landing page promoting our upcoming website and industry-leading wallet.

https://www.equaltoken.io

What are your first impressions?

G

Looks awesome.

Is it possible in the future that ledger wallet user can connect/use to equal wallet like myetherwallet? I think many users from MEW would change to equal.

Hardware wallet tracking will come in the future!
The price of EQUAL is still very low. I think the price should be at least 10X when the wallet is released. This wallet is a practical application, we can look at MEW and IMTOKEN, a lot of users

Don't worry market is quite bearish at the moment, so people are still afraid to invest that's why equal's price isn't really moving upward and the wallet has just been released, not a lot of people have tested it yet so let's just be patient here. I honestly think we need another big exchange to be trading equal, I think that's another factor that can really help with the price anyway let's not worry on the current value of equal, the team is here for the long term so let's just wait and see what happens with equal in the next couple of weeks. Based on the roadmap the team still has a lot of plans for equal so I'm sure that will move the price.
You're right, so I'm trying to buy more EQUAL. Now the investment will definitely bring us more returns, but also depends on when the wallet will be released, but it will look very soon.
The price of EQUAL is still very low. I think the price should be at least 10X when the wallet is released. This wallet is a practical application, we can look at MEW and IMTOKEN, a lot of users

Don't worry market is quite bearish at the moment, so people are still afraid to invest that's why equal's price isn't really moving upward and the wallet has just been released, not a lot of people have tested it yet so let's just be patient here. I honestly think we need another big exchange to be trading equal, I think that's another factor that can really help with the price anyway let's not worry on the current value of equal, the team is here for the long term so let's just wait and see what happens with equal in the next couple of weeks. Based on the roadmap the team still has a lot of plans for equal so I'm sure that will move the price.
can someone vouch the token store exchange? does anyone here used that exchange? i'm very careful with exchanges as you will end up losing your coins in some never-heard exchanges.
It's best to use coinexchange, because most of them are traded on this site, and you can contact EQUAL's admin if something goes wrong,they will help

yeah that's what i thought. CE is better than token store. at least i've been using that for quite a long time already. and token store is not even included in the list of market from their cmc info.

Yeah be careful with tokenstore it isn't an established exchange yet so we're not sure if that site is legit or not, there isn't really enough reviews online supporting the legitimacy of that exchange so it's safer to just stay away from that and use coinexchange, a lot of people have been using coinexchange for months now and they haven't really had any issues with it. I think the only problem people had was the gas limit and the dev was fast enough to help with that. Yeah I noticed that as well another sign to stay way from that exchange.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
can someone vouch the token store exchange? does anyone here used that exchange? i'm very careful with exchanges as you will end up losing your coins in some never-heard exchanges.
It's best to use coinexchange, because most of them are traded on this site, and you can contact EQUAL's admin if something goes wrong,they will help

yeah that's what i thought. CE is better than token store. at least i've been using that for quite a long time already. and token store is not even included in the list of market from their cmc info.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Pages:
Jump to: