Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] ⭐️ equalizer ⭐️ ⚡ DeFi Flash Loans Made Easy ⚡ ⭐️ - page 2. (Read 731 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
All in all, this is not the fault of flash loans, especially-the exploited loopholes exist in other protocols, and flash loans only provide funds for the attack. This form of DeFi loans may have many interesting use cases in the future, especially considering that the risk of both the borrower and the lender is very low.
A Binance representative suggested on Wednesday that DeFi is just like that, and the world's largest exchange can hardly undo these vulnerabilities. This is true even if the exchange retains considerable control over Binance Smart Chain, which makes it more centralized than rival blockchains.
Activity: 11
All in all, this is not the fault of flash loans, especially-the exploited loopholes exist in other protocols, and flash loans only provide funds for the attack. This form of DeFi loans may have many interesting use cases in the future, especially considering that the risk of both the borrower and the lender is very low.
If the lender lends too many assets at the wrong time or fails to receive repayment in time, the lender may unexpectedly lack liquidity and fail to fulfill its obligations.
Activity: 24
Activity: 18
Traditionally, individuals or groups who want to manipulate the market need large amounts of cryptocurrency. But with flash loans, anyone can become a whale in a few seconds. And, as we have seen, you can earn hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of ether in just a few seconds.
Activity: 21
Intro video for the Equalizer Finance Classes.
We will be publishing a mini-series of 5 short videos to make an introduction to the DeFi Flash Loan market and the positioning of Equalizer in this market.
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xLGSAoP64E
I hope you like our teacher Smiley

Equalizer is the first dedicated flash loan marketplace built on top of a multi-chain infrastructure that can handle the rising demand of decentralized lending and borrowing, which can boost any listed asset's trading volume.

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I personally already become fond of their products and waiting to see more developed and featured products in future.best Of luck team.
Equalizer will have a very competitive APY and the chance to make more profit. Of course, investors have the freedom to choose where they put their money. Long term investors choose smart Smiley

That is what I'm trying to dig from you. I am sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, but I'm actually hoping for a more technical and selling answers, like explanation about your upcoming features and roadmaps. As you know, yield farming are everywhere these days, and flash loans is not exactly something you're pioneering at. There are giants out there with well established name who offered same features. Something as passive as "we have a very competitive APY" and "investors have the freedom to choose where they put their money" is not really selling and encouraging people to invest in you.

fair point! thanks for your constructive feedback!
The business model of Equalizer is very strong and well design to motivate Liquidity Providers and investors to stake their assets in the Vaults. For them, there are two sources of passive income:
1. coming from the Fees generated by flash loans and paid by borrowers
2. coming from yield farming
As both of them are dynamic, we are taking care that the sum of the two source streams will result in the best APY in the market for the respective asset. In this way, investors will choose where to stake their assets, for a better profitability
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1061
Wait... What?
Equalizer will have a very competitive APY and the chance to make more profit. Of course, investors have the freedom to choose where they put their money. Long term investors choose smart Smiley

That is what I'm trying to dig from you. I am sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, but I'm actually hoping for a more technical and selling answers, like explanation about your upcoming features and roadmaps. As you know, yield farming are everywhere these days, and flash loans is not exactly something you're pioneering at. There are giants out there with well established name who offered same features. Something as passive as "we have a very competitive APY" and "investors have the freedom to choose where they put their money" is not really selling and encouraging people to invest in you.
Do you charge processing fees for flash loans ?
yes, very small fees for each flash loan, that will go in big part to the liquidity providers of the specific asset

Does that mean the income for liquidity provider are generated only from the loan fee? Is there no interest for each loan that the borrower has to pay?

There is no interest for the flash loan that the borrower has to pay
The income for Liquidity Provider is coming from loan fees plus yield farming (receiving EQZ governance tokens, the longer he farms the higher the APY)

Wouldn't that rather counterproductive? For the investors side, wouldn't it be more profitable and attractive for them to put their money on AAVE to gain interest from lending, or doing yield farming on other platform with higher APY?

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Hi,
I read your whitepaper.Didn't find any details about fees.How can I get more information about fees?
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
When you are gonna publish your platform?
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
yes, very small fees for each flash loan, that will go in big part to the liquidity providers of the specific asset

Does that mean the income for liquidity provider are generated only from the loan fee? Is there no interest for each loan that the borrower has to pay?

The income for Liquidity Provider is coming from loan fees plus yield farming (receiving EQZ governance tokens, the longer he farms the higher the APY)
That's great .Do We people need to have done KYC to take flash loans?
legendary
Wait... What?

Wouldn't that rather counterproductive? For the investors side, wouldn't it be more profitable and attractive for them to put their money on AAVE to gain interest from lending, or doing yield farming on other platform with higher APY?

legendary
Wait... What?

Activity: 49
Activity: 24

Guidelines on how to do it will be published. It will require some programing skills to do it, but for sure will be worthy Smiley

What about my question? About the block, confirmation, and clogging, and about the trustless/collateralless method, I assume KYC is mandatory?
I want to know also.Isit KYC mandatory?
Activity: 27
Do you have bounty or airdrop?I would love to join.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
I was reading your whitepaper to know more about equalizer.I think for the first time equalizer comes with new concept of flash loans in the market that is very praise worthy.How can I avail this service?
Pages:
Jump to: