Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💥 [ERC20] 🚀[FREE AIRDROPS]🚀 eBTG 💰💰- ETHEREUM BITCOIN GOLD - ROUND 1💥 - page 8. (Read 12081 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How many decimals are there for the ticker?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
I filled out the airdrop form again with my telergram username. A few days ago I didn't join Telegram but the eth address is the same.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
---------------------------------------INSTRUCTIONS----------------------------------------

Click Add Custom Token on MEW or EtherDelta
Enter the following:
Address: 0x44e6d9Ae9053A16E9311Fd9702291c5516804359
Token Symbol: eBTG
Decimal: 0
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it necessary to do or only the address of the ether and the telegrams?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
on every token i add with the contract adress the rest come automatic why here not? why i have to fill out token name and the rest?
Activity: 11
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Dev is there a set date you're sending out the airdrops?
Activity: 16
Beware everyone this "eBTG" is a copy cat, scam, the real ones are here

Telegram https://t.me/eBTGChat

website https://www.ebtg.tech

their contract is the first one, the other is just a copy cat, all the proof point in their direction take a look !
hopefully better than eBTC, what is the limit on airdrop participants.  Also it looks like the dev is keeping a HUGE Amount.......
Just for now! As airdrop happens my amount will shrink drastically! 1,386 responses for airdrops atm! There is NO LIMIT to this number, in fact, the more people the better!
More people =

1) even distribution of wealth
2) no market manipulation
3) NO WHALES!
Activity: 489
how to add costom coin to myethe wallet.ann nead to update with those detailes
why 10M token burn?
but its good from next price in exchange  Grin

To limit inflation Wink
Activity: 672
why 10M token burn?
but its good from next price in exchange  Grin
Very interesting idea. but why you Burned: 10,000,000 token and how the airdrop progress will running? we need more info regarding eBTG future plan.

Burn has not taken place, it is up for the community to decide. I simply set a date so allow time for the community to come together and vote. Hyperinflation is what has caused many coins to fail, so implementing a burn will allow less dumping and more pumping.

Airdrop will be taking place every Friday 1pm EST.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Very interesting idea. but why you Burned: 10,000,000 token and how the airdrop progress will running? we need more info regarding eBTG future plan.
eBTG IS A TOKENIZED [ERC20] BITCOIN GOLD ON THE ETHEREUM BLOCK CHAIN

eBTG IS MADE AND RUN BY THE COMMUNITY! FREE AIRDROP !

Website BTCBTCBTC Telegram BTCBTCBTC Twitter BTCBTCBTC EtherDelta BTCBTCBTC Airdrop Registration (currently postponed)

Token Distribution

Total Supply: 21,000,000

Token Burn: 10,000,000

Circulating Supply: 11,000,000

*50% of the 11,000,000 Circulating Supply will be AIRDROPPED [A community vote will take place to determine AirDrop(s)]

*25% will be used for Advertising, Exchange Listings, Website Updates, Coin Pumping, etc

*25% will be saved as a reserve to use when needed

Token Goals? To PUMP but NOT DUMP. Token burn will increase scarcity of the coin if it inflates, and prevent people from dumping. Token burn is scheduled on November 10 at 12am. This however, is up for change as this is a community run token, it is up for the community to decide WHEN and HOW MUCH is getting burned. For now, join the community, get in on the airdrop, and let's pump this thing to the moon!  

Be sure to check out TWITTER for more ways to get free eBTG tokens! If ANYONE has any suggestions, our community is open to hear it all.

ALL COIN CONTINUATION PROJECTS WILL BE DECIDED ON TWITTER OR TELEGRAM WITH POLLS FOR EQUAL OPPORTUNITY

**eBTG Lottery is now LIVE! Check it out!

eBTG lottery is now LIVE! Check it out!
Pages:
Jump to: