Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 175. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
How can Espers have 650 pages and still be only at this value...20 sats? A project that has been spoken with and about for this many pages, should be way way way higher.

This is a thoughtful question that need good answer.

Besides, how can ESP drop from 39sat about 2 weeks ago to 18sat now?

It was a pump. Also, look at the entire market right now. Everything is down pretty largely.
Activity: 37
When will there be an exit on Btrex? Where are the real actions in this direction? All I see is empty promises.
Empty promises? Only a few pages back they announced that they officially submitted to Bittrex and Espers is still near the top on Livecoin voting. Just give it some time. Not everything happens overnight
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
There is a mining calculator?
Moreover, there is a miner for amd gpus (sgminer doesn't work)?
There is no need for mining anymore, as the hashrate is at 2.1 gh/s currently. Minertopia has 198 mh/s and some big guys keep soloing.
Activity: 9
When will there be an exit on Btrex? Where are the real actions in this direction? All I see is empty promises.
Activity: 308
Espers wont grow any where becuse I (and many others) cannot buy/trade this coin. can't find it on any big exchange.
Activity: 42
How can Espers have 650 pages and still be only at this value...20 sats? A project that has been spoken with and about for this many pages, should be way way way higher.

This is a thoughtful question that need good answer.

Besides, how can ESP drop from 39sat about 2 weeks ago to 18sat now?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
There is a mining calculator?
Moreover, there is a miner for amd gpus (sgminer doesn't work)?
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?

It just did a 150% pump and retrace and now is on consolidation. Once the whales have enough market share it will pump to a respectable price. 50 billion is a lot of fucking tokens as well. DGB, SC, XVG all way less, way more popular on the exchanges. Volume for esp is not good either, it will have to be a tech pump which means the devs have to deliver and market.

With that, I'm in. I think it looks promising.

A simple tech pump may not work. Need a business pump too

Sure thing, market the tech is what I meant. In any regard, I see these low market cap coins alluring to new money coming into the space. So with the right hype it will gain attention. However, with the upcoming BTC drama I don't know if it's going to be this next round (3 weeks or do) of alt pumps. Which means we're lookjng into the fall timeframe before anything remarkable / opinion.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Is there any possibility to export my private keys?

I would recommend it, yes. Same method as with every other Bitcoin-qt based wallet. Using the 'dumpprivkey' command in the debug console.

Lol ok.  Grin
Activity: 17
Is there any possibility to export my private keys? And is it enough to export the wallet.dat once, or do i have to export it like every week to be on the safe site?
I dont want to lose my precious ESP just by not backing up my data properly Cheesy

http://imgur.com/wbN8VmZ

Save the .dat file to multiple USB drives after every time you import coins. I do it offline just to be safe.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 8
Is there any possibility to export my private keys? And is it enough to export the wallet.dat once, or do i have to export it like every week to be on the safe site?
I dont want to lose my precious ESP just by not backing up my data properly Cheesy

http://imgur.com/wbN8VmZ
Activity: 462

It just did a 150% pump and retrace and now is on consolidation. Once the whales have enough market share it will pump to a respectable price. 50 billion is a lot of fucking tokens as well. DGB, SC, XVG all way less, way more popular on the exchanges. Volume for esp is not good either, it will have to be a tech pump which means the devs have to deliver and market.

A simple tech pump may not work. Need a business pump too
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Are there developments going on for the better of it? I mean, is there something ESP2 can expect to help rise it's value? I am suprised by it's price.
Coin Mage
wow. Good news.
$INSN and #ESP will be working together later on this year and through next to fire up cross chain communication.

https://twitter.com/SerB1979/status/881790545974132736

Wow I love this picture! More like this please!  Cool

Activity: 15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain
wow. Good news.
$INSN and #ESP will be working together later on this year and through next to fire up cross chain communication.

https://twitter.com/SerB1979/status/881790545974132736
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Coin Mage
Can someone please give me a link to how much they've raised so far?
Link where
 Huh

• Who is they?
  • What do you mean by raised? There was no fundraising (ICO etc.) for this project.

It also depends on the coin supply. If there would be only 10 ESP, each of them would be worth a tenth of the current market cap. But there are 20 Billion ESP, so each of them is worth a 20 Billion-th of the current market cap. Which is a small number.  Wink
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
This is true how many coins there are 30 pages and worth fortunes..but anyway I believe in esp calm  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: