Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 253. (Read 923924 times)

Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
They are starting to talk about Espers on /biz/! People are making moves quietly.

Could you tell please what its ment by /biz/!

Thank you.

4chan lol

Again...

Thank you.

Link or something please.

http://boards.4chan.org/biz/

They are talking about espers on a massive forum/board.  Very surprised someone doesn't know what 4chan is, glad I was able to tell you!
Vin
legendary
They are starting to talk about Espers on /biz/! People are making moves quietly.

Thank you.

4chan lol

Again...

Thank you.

Link or something please.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.

Thank you.

4chan lol
Vin
legendary

Thank you.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
up Grin
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Vin
legendary
Activity: 326
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
I used 100 vote 4754 - 4854 and

I vote 11198-12001
I used 4 vote.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Guys, can I withdraw ESP from Novaexchange to Coinexchange.io? I notice Nova says ESP2. But coinexchange only says ESP. Coinexchange is the new ESP right? Just want to make sure before I transfer my coins. Thanks
Yes you can, the real ticker for the coin is ESP, ESP2 was just put in when the swap was active, to identify both of the coins. the ticker for ESP is ESP, not ESP2 nova just has it for some reason.

So basically, they both (coinexchange.io and Novaexchange) have the new esper coins right? Just want to confirm. LOL. Thanks

You are annoying as hell my friend. Grin Trust us saying YES, or just try it yourself with a micro amount first to see if everything works.
Activity: 149

I know there a lot people that believe in Espers, people who want to see Espers get big. So everyone get high returns. Today on livecoin.net are 520 paid votes added, 200paid votes are on the way from me. It would give Espers a boost if we could it there. Its a small investment for great returns in the future. I dont think it would be asked to much guys to pay 0.01 or 0.02 btc for Espers. I think everyone has gained a lot of money already with this coin.

Thanks in advance for voting or the people who already paid and voted! Only a community can make a coin great, lets make this one the greatest Wink

I made around 200 paid votes at livecoin. As a community we can achieve esp to get listed at livecoin but we al need to contribute a little.
Come on guys who knows what this wil do to the espers value if we get listed. Only around 200 votes or anything u can spare per person we can get there.
They only focus on the top 3 coins. Thats's around 17000 votes atm.

OK. Here is the challenge for the community.
If the community can reach 12,000 votes by the end of this month
I will buy 5000 votes to get to the 17,000 mark.

Lets see if the community is as good as it claims to be  Wink

We are at 12004 votes Smiley This community rocks, it has been proven again! Thank you all. With the 5000votes of cryptic we are at 17004, but we can still vote to get Espers Higer!
Maybe a fed.
My nets lagging but ill update here once done

Vote 4857-11857 complete.

You rock dude!!!! Go and claim your promotion bonus, you earned it! It will be send tomorrow Gawlea went to bed.

Will do Smiley, I'll upload the pic tonight unless my phone sneaks me some 4g service lol

Nvm updated, went ocd and now we're at 12k, nvm someone voted once so 12,001.  Victory!
Activity: 149

You rock dude!!!! Go and claim your promotion bonus, you earned it! It will be send tomorrow Gawlea went to bed.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500

WOW! Amazing! Thank you!
Maybe a fed.

Activity: 336
Guys, can I withdraw ESP from Novaexchange to Coinexchange.io? I notice Nova says ESP2. But coinexchange only says ESP. Coinexchange is the new ESP right? Just want to make sure before I transfer my coins. Thanks
Yes you can, the real ticker for the coin is ESP, ESP2 was just put in when the swap was active, to identify both of the coins. the ticker for ESP is ESP, not ESP2 nova just has it for some reason.

So basically, they both (coinexchange.io and Novaexchange) have the new esper coins right? Just want to confirm. LOL. Thanks
Activity: 161
Activity: 336
Jump to: