Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 323. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 101
active with interviews with a broken blockchain from 2 weeks ?!
Wow  
Grin

Two weeks Grin? Problems arose  12.02.2017. in 02 hours and some minutes.

Time is relevant...  ESP can still deliver
Dead coin Huh
esp is pos pow mineble, coins can be moved easily.how much coins you've got when you decided to call esp dead?
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
Wow  
Grin

Dead coin Huh
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Wow  
Grin

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Wow  
Grin

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Check out CryptoCoderz (the Insane, Espers Dev) on Flavor Coin Radio

You can find Flavor Coin radio by using the embedded player on The Crypto Chat

(Church from Flavor Coin Radio has been holding a nightly live show starting around 6pm Central Time US)

Awsome! CryptoCoderz is everywhere! Good job!

Activity: 770

(Church from Flavor Coin Radio has been holding a nightly live show starting around 6pm Central Time US)

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

Church from Flavor Coin Radio has been holding a nightly live show starting around 6pm Central Time US
Activity: 129
https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/
Wow 
Grin

You guys still need to learn to think globally. Wink All of this is still experimental software. Of course it breaks sometimes, and the only thing that matters is that there will be a durable solution eventually.

^This. Exactly this. ESP advertises itself as an EXPERIMENTAL blockchain. Things can and do happen.
Activity: 161
Wow  
Grin
Tell me how the blockchain is broken? POW works, POS works, transfers work.. HuhHuh?
Dont come in talking trash when you know jack shit lol
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Wow  
Grin

You guys still need to learn to think globally. Wink All of this is still experimental software. Of course it breaks sometimes, and the only thing that matters is that there will be a durable solution eventually.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Wow  
Grin
Activity: 149
I think CryptoCoderz is more active on TheCryptoChat recently, see https://thecryptochat.net/ (TCC). Also multiple live interviews on Flavorcoin Radio during the past days, together with TCC owners and other devs.

What ztumppi said sounds about right, expect some news and updates on these topics soon.

He is and Will post this today or tomorrow.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
I think CryptoCoderz is more active on TheCryptoChat recently, see https://thecryptochat.net/ (TCC). Also multiple live interviews on Flavorcoin Radio during the past days, together with TCC owners and other devs.

What ztumppi said sounds about right, expect some news and updates on these topics soon.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Some news about mining pools, sorry to be missing on news!
My pool is ready...but PoW not work at this time. Sorry.

Hello which pool is that? I want to mine too as soon as POW is working again.
Activity: 239
NEWS
Hello everyone! I heard from a trusted source, that there will be in-depth explanation tomorrow/the day after about velocity, and other stuff they are currently working on with espers, along with a minimap with what is going to be done.
As for POW and POS:
Both PoW and PoS will show a lot of rejects right now and that's because velocity is doing what it's supposed to do and enforce the block spacing among other things, if one looks at the chain rate they will notice a smooth ~3.5 Minute block time of the actually accepted blocks, so POW and POS is working, just giving out rejects alot. The diff is all screwed up, and that's what will be fixed so users stop getting rejected blocks,
and velocity becomes a security check rather than life support.
I know the dev has been busy with real life things, and will get back onto it very soon. Just be patient everything is coming and ESP will rise soon Smiley
If you have questions i'll try to answer to them with the knowledge i have.

Thanks for update..

No problem, hahah nice picture Cheesy
NEWS
Hello everyone! I heard from a trusted source, that there will be in-depth explanation tomorrow/the day after about velocity, and other stuff they are currently working on with espers, along with a minimap with what is going to be done.
As for POW and POS:
Both PoW and PoS will show a lot of rejects right now and that's because velocity is doing what it's supposed to do and enforce the block spacing among other things, if one looks at the chain rate they will notice a smooth ~3.5 Minute block time of the actually accepted blocks, so POW and POS is working, just giving out rejects alot. The diff is all screwed up, and that's what will be fixed so users stop getting rejected blocks,
and velocity becomes a security check rather than life support.
I know the dev has been busy with real life things, and will get back onto it very soon. Just be patient everything is coming and ESP will rise soon Smiley
If you have questions i'll try to answer to them with the knowledge i have.

Thanks for update..
Jump to: