Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 70. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Guys I need some help here, I sent my ESP from my private wallet to an exchange.
The wallet shows 62 confirmations as of this moment, however the transaction is not showing on the blockchain.

What can I do? Is this something common? (transactions send 9+ hours ago)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Yeah, for me it was https://github.com/bitcoinx2/Espers/wiki/Solving-wallet-issues that helped me put my wallet on the right chain, had to use the snapshot combined with a rescan.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
ontem eu faço todos os procedimentos que o gandalf passa aqui e eu testei de novo a corrida de sincronização. Vejo que a rede está correta, sincronizo em alguns minutos, tudo acontece bem, você sabe como fazê-lo, apenas leia o tutorial e faça o passos corretamente, sem contar o canal de discórdia onde podemos ajudá-lo com seu problema.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
Hi im on the old wallet, does anyone know how to migrate to the new wallet version?

Hi,

how old ist your "old-wallet"?
ESP1 or ESP2? Yobit Coins?

Hope not.

Hello yes I am running wallet version 0.8.6.7.0,

ESP2 I believe.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Coin is making a bit of a comeback (or maybe a pump?) but I still can't get the damn wallet to synchronize...

Formula is easy:

Project undervalued + many good news come (soon) = huge potential
Activity: 6
Coin is making a bit of a comeback (or maybe a pump?) but I still can't get the damn wallet to synchronize...
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
That's just great, volume more than $ 100,000. The developers announced that in a couple of days out wallet with fixed POS. The results of the fixed wallet is very encouraging. A new era starts for all who believed in ESPERS.
Today, 2 sat and capitalization of 7 million is only the beginning.
Activity: 504
Are we going on binance.com exchange by January or it is just rumors?
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Hi im on the old wallet, does anyone know how to migrate to the new wallet version?

Hi,

how old ist your "old-wallet"?
ESP1 or ESP2? Yobit Coins?

Hope not.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
Activity: 1085
hi =D
I am very happy to see ESPERS go up in price, and to have more volume at this moment, it is a matter of time to recover from this price down and many fuds, I wish every success for this gracious project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I saw some activity in the github. Are there already some information when the next update will be released? Or are you already testing?
Waiting for an POS fix!

What is the URL to the repo? I don't see any activity in the CC repo...

There are two branches. The espers repository is the right one, you have to look just at the right branch.
Here is the link to it: https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/tree/v0.8.7.0-PUBTEST-01

I saw some activity in the github. Are there already some information when the next update will be released? Or are you already testing?
Waiting for an POS fix!

We are currently testing fix in private network. We release once we are happy with the results.

This are some good news. Thanks!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Good news! From one of the team I learned the news.
In January there is a mobile wallet with POS support. I'm glad I did not sell the coins

This news, where is the source? in the project group at Discord? Really if it is released the price will be equal to a rocket Smiley
Activity: 9

I am very happy, a week ago I bought esche ESPERS, now on my wallet more than 500000000ESP, I believed that such a good project will be a success!!!
Activity: 15
Good news! From one of the team I learned the news.
In January there is a mobile wallet with POS support. I'm glad I did not sell the coins
Activity: 561
Activity: 8
Waiting for an POS fix!

What is the URL to the repo? I don't see any activity in the CC repo...
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
This coin had a lot of potential. Hopefully someone picks it up who can develop what the whitepaper promised.

Espers very cheap price enticed me to buy some more. The devs are surely working on their whitepaper. Not that I am expecting a complete tech next year but at least some good updates to solidify possible price increase.
every coin need a active DEV team always online interactive with BCT user, or we can see what they are doing with the project, if they can not do either fo them , the price will drop down soon and than this coin chronic death
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
This coin had a lot of potential. Hopefully someone picks it up who can develop what the whitepaper promised.

Espers very cheap price enticed me to buy some more. The devs are surely working on their whitepaper. Not that I am expecting a complete tech next year but at least some good updates to solidify possible price increase.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Pages:
Jump to: