Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ [ESS] ⭐ Essence ⭐ The Beauty Revolution ⭐ Decentralized ⭐ MasterNodes ⭐ - page 2. (Read 3511 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 100
Essence (ESS)
Dedicated Port: 4245
User: Your wallet address
Password: c=ESS
Fee: 0.9%
Payout: Every hour

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://mining.evo.today:4245 -u walletaddress -p c=ESS

Join our Discord
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
great industry choice, growing from year to year. What is the purpose of the decentralization of this market, why does it need it and how does it affect the recipient and its benefit?
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Wallet is not sync, any nodes?

You can use these nodes in your essence.conf file:

addnode=82.223.83.67:3553
addnode=168.235.64.29:3553
addnode=82.223.70.105:3553
addnode=107.191.106.155:3553
addnode=167.88.124.56:3553
addnode=82.223.66.67:3553
addnode=167.88.114.157:3553
addnode=82.223.49.215:3553
addnode=168.235.80.193:3553
Activity: 173
Activity: 315
Activity: 315
MINING POOL FOR ESSENCE

http://ccminer.pro/

ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://ccminer.pro:4233 -u -p c=ESS  

sometimes pool change mine to another coin - amero
Activity: 31
MINING POOL FOR ESSENCE

http://ccminer.pro/

ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://ccminer.pro:4233 -u -p c=ESS  

Activity: 7
I send my MN-earnings from Wallet to Graviex, no problems.
Activity: 31
All OK
everything is working
everything is changing!
now block 11482
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
The blockchain doesn't work from this morning, the last block is 11088 and all transactions are blocked due to this issue.

Nobody can buy and nobody can sell,...

Where are the devs?
Activity: 3
Hello please tell me I want to run the master node .Have a question to run requires a white IP ? And the second question can be read more how to set up PuTTY and how much it is needed??
Activity: 29
Activity: 9
Just to throw my 2c in here.

Decided, to ask also ask questions about the coin in their discord... haven't been banned / kicked but zero response and no one else seems to know the answer either. Only piece of info I can find is it will be a decentralized payment platform for beauty services but how this competes against big players I don't know and honestly doesn't even seem relevant.

Few things I picked up in the discord that seems a bit odd:
 - Team is not very active with last post 10hrs ago
 - Users posting increasing rewards in a short period ( 15:55GMT+2 , reward increased from 31 to 35. 22:56GMT+2 reward increased to 47.5 )

Some spelling errors on the website, which albeit small but quite important imho.

Finally a 25000% ROI... honestly can't see that being very sustainable.

My recommendation would be to be very cautious of this one. Rather wait it out a few weeks to see where the price settles because at almost $1, it's over priced.
Activity: 4
Nice try Essence competition.
Newbie account, 0 merit and activity - clearly the only objective here is to discredit Essence.

You're done here, stop embarrassing yourself.
Activity: 1
DON'T BUY. Pretty sure a scam coin. was on their discord, a user asked how many MN the devs are running. He got banned instantly. Another user came and asked why they banned this dude aaand got also banned. I noticed that there are exactly as much coins locked as there were masternodes. i figured that the devs are running ALL masternodes. asked them about it aaaaaaaand guess what, i'm banned.

investing in this is like a burning your wallet
Activity: 192
this coin is killing it. I invested in MN and double tripled by money in one day. call it what you like but there are still only 8 MN and reward went up and devs are not dumping coins. so - it's a fricking incredible investment. $3,600 investment in MN will bring $10k in two days.

I read above that it's a scam. Not sure what the author means by that. everyone knows that investing in any coin is a roll of the dice. Devs have roadmap and are not dumping for a quick kit, so as an investor I appreciate that.

Smiley
Activity: 49
dont falls for all these recent high rois mn coins. Most of it all scam or dead within 1 month. They came out so much recently. Its like a new coin is made everyday....Like EZ money who wouldn't right?
copper member
Activity: 161
VOTE FOR EXCHANGE:

Ubit - Cryptocurrency Exchange

Vote Essence, be listed - https://vote.ubit.pw/
Pages:
Jump to: