Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [eTaler] ElectricTaler | Launch 7/11/2014 - 18UTC - page 4. (Read 21154 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
100M supply/ block reward 10..really?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

edit: what is so special with the 11th of july that everybody releases a cpu only coin ?  Huh
(can you push that to an other date ?)

I didn't see any CPU only coin launches today.
SMOKE-4; Coinshield; (actually, when I wrote that, I didn't know about the X17 one  Grin which is kind of funny...)
legendary

edit: what is so special with the 11th of july that everybody releases a cpu only coin ?  Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpeoples-currencypplfirst-x17-684854
It just add 2 more algo to x15.Soon gpuminer will come out and kill this coin.See Maru and BBL. In addition.Long time coin is difficult to succeed.

Huh Huh Huh Huh
well i didnt say it cannot be gpu mined. tell that to the dev Roll Eyes LOL Grin
well if it is only possible to mine from the wallet, gpu mining isn't possible
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
Since there is no external miner is not possible to set up a pool? Any bounties for miners build?

in the case that a miner will be released we will set up a pool for your coin.

THE FIRST 10 MINERS WILL GET FREE eTaler WHEN THE FIRST BLOCK WILL FOUND!

Low 1.5% fees
    High performance Node.js backend
    User friendly mining client
    Multi-coin / multi-pool
    24/7 Support
    No registration needed! Point your miners to our pool, set your own address and start getting payout every 20 seconds!

EU based

DDOS protected

Under constant improvements for your mining pleasure!

Why choose a NOMP pool?

1) It's Safer than a normal Pool. Cause you do not need to give any personal info such email or passwords.

2) It's faster: point your miners, set your address in your miner config and earn coind immediately with auto payouts every 30 seconds!

3) It's lighter for your internet connection than normal MPOS pool.

Are you still waiting to mine on http://pools.cryptoskills.com/  ??

THE FIRST 10 MINERS WILL GET FREE eTaler WHEN THE FIRST BLOCK WILL FOUND!
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
i would like to apply for the italian translation bounty if allowed. please pm me . regards
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Activity: 623
Merit: 500

edit: what is so special with the 11th of july that everybody releases a cpu only coin ?  Huh

It just add 2 more algo to x15.Soon gpuminer will come out and kill this coin.See Maru and BBL. In addition.Long time coin is difficult to succeed.

Huh Huh Huh Huh
well i didnt say it cannot be gpu mined. tell that to the dev Roll Eyes LOL Grin
Activity: 392

Activity: 623

edit: what is so special with the 11th of july that everybody releases a cpu only coin ?  Huh

Activity: 574

Activity: 700
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
is it sha512 or momentum (mmc isn't sha512 a small fraction is hashed through sha512... paraphrasing mmc OP).

Is dev knows what is the algo used by his coin, or did he just cloned MMC ? (that is the question...)

what other coins are being released CPU only.  CRYPTI is not a mineable coin, they are selling it only.
is it sha512 or momentum (mmc isn't sha512 a small fraction is hashed through sha512... paraphrasing mmc OP).

Is dev knows what is the algo used by his coin, or did he just cloned MMC ? (that is the question...)

Well, anycoin that can be mined on a CPU can be GPU mined.  

djm34, you wrote a killer kernel for JPC.  You can do it for this coin as well.  I suggest you sell it instead of give it away next time.  I gave you some 4000JPC as payment for that jpc kernel, but I doubt if you got much more from others.
sq
Activity: 294
                                                            Almost there!!!

legendary

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
solo mine only..hmm I am on the fence about this...
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Only solo mining. So interesting, take place.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
 the shop looks miserable
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Interesting concept to only allow in application mining with your client while trying to take power usage into account.

It looks like you are providing precompiled wallets with the mining code in them, are you planning to post the code before the launch so it can be examined to see what it is doing on the client?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is CPU efficient at all on SHA-512?
Pages:
Jump to: