Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 122. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
on ICO you not need buy, you have to give time figuring out the market price
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Callisto sounds exciting but what will happen to etc price after the snapshot? I definitely think some of etc market cap will flow to Callisto and we have to time that moment of weighting our portfolio with more Callisto that etc.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
And do not forget - technically, ETH is fork of ETC, not oposite.

ETC will solve scalability with sidechains, like potentially ada and potentially ark. I'm absolutely happy that I joined Dexaran's ICO to help him fund his team to make Etherum Classic great (along with ETCDev team and IOHK team)
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast

not just technically Cheesy It is, as u have written.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
crypto enthusiast
There is only one, true and fair ethereum - ETC.
I agree with you. ETC is true ethereum. ETH is marketing hype group with "vision".
Activity: 31
There is only one, true and fair ethereum - ETC.
crypto enthusiast
BTC will down, ETH and ETC will up
ETC even more, because their schedule for these 2 months, is more fascinating. Holding the original ETH.
BTC will down, ETH and ETC will up
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
People told me buy buy .. price go to moon , right now price go to earth.. is normalize price is good .i told I start buy when price go to 20 -24$ i buy 3128 etc hmm remember used your brain, no suggestions post .

Patience my friend. We have to wait until the market calms down and then etc will go to the moon. Now all the coins went down by 30%

And maybe that 30% down is only the beginning. As it can be repeated 2014 schedule is very similar.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
People told me buy buy .. price go to moon , right now price go to earth.. is normalize price is good .i told I start buy when price go to 20 -24$ i buy 3128 etc hmm remember used your brain, no suggestions post .

Patience my friend. We have to wait until the market calms down and then etc will go to the moon. Now all the coins went down by 30%
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Hi, conventional private key is impossible to remember, I came up with my private key, how to receive the UTC file ? Why this private key is longer than 12 characters than usual?

Request to developers: please make the concealment of typing when I enter a private key in CEW, otherwise it can strangers see when I enter or assume a camera in a public places

Wouldn't it be better to use the services of MEW purse and no problems you will not. Or have I misunderstood you?
I want my key. How to backup it to file UTC ?

Just create a MEW purse there you will receive a UTC file just copy it and throw on a memory card.
you do not understand me, I want my key 111111111111111111111111mykey1111111111....

https://youtu.be/L5MVFLwSrCA
Activity: 30
Hi, conventional private key is impossible to remember, I came up with my private key, how to receive the UTC file ? Why this private key is longer than 12 characters than usual?

Request to developers: please make the concealment of typing when I enter a private key in CEW, otherwise it can strangers see when I enter or assume a camera in a public places

Wouldn't it be better to use the services of MEW purse and no problems you will not. Or have I misunderstood you?

You should go to myetherwallet.com and create a new wallet. The new wallet is active for 2 ETC and ETH, file UTC is used for both chain ETH and ETC.

Chosing your etc by select tab (ETH network) and change it to (ETC network Epool.io). Now you can use UTC file to login your ETC wallet and send/receive token ETC and other token ICO.

crypto enthusiast
Does all ETC nodes have upgraded to the new software, and no chain split is going to happen. ?
or hard fork

As far I understand this: the Callisto Network is a side chain based on a snapshot of ETC at block 5.5m - this ain’t a hard fork
https://forum.ethereumclassic.org/t/january-dev-update-commonwealth/404/3

anyway, GO ETC.. your time is now  Smiley Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Does all ETC nodes have upgraded to the new software, and no chain split is going to happen. ?
or hard fork
Activity: 23
Which wallet is best used to store the ETC? On which wallet will need to store the ETC to get CLO?
What about ClassicEtherWallet?
Jump to: